View Poll Results: Where is the Malaysian Jet?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Crashed after a malfunction. Lost at sea.

3 14.29%
  • Caught in a time vortex. Lost in time.

4 19.05%
  • Hijacked. Landed somewhere.

12 57.14%
  • It never left the tarmack. Union controlled airport.

2 9.52%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Where is that darn Jet from Malaysia

Years of Experience
    30+

Default Re: Where is that darn Jet from Malaysia

I really think that plane landed somewhere besides the water. Someone had to fly that thing.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

After much thought and listening to all the talking heads, I finally figured out what happened.

In all seriousness, the plane was hijacked. Transponders and all that were turned off and the plane started on another course. Instead of reaching their destination, the passengers managed to take over the plane and then the plane went down when the hijackers realized they lost control.

Same thing happened on 9/11 with the plane that went down in Pennsylvania.
    "Change does not always equal progress."

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by TheCableVine View Post
    After much thought and listening to all the talking heads, I finally figured out what happened.

In all seriousness, the plane was hijacked. Transponders and all that were turned off and the plane started on another course. Instead of reaching their destination, the passengers managed to take over the plane and then the plane went down when the hijackers realized they lost control.

Same thing happened on 9/11 with the plane that went down in Pennsylvania.
    You very well could be right. Even though there are unmanned and abandoned air strips they could have used, they probably crashed imho. I think some of the talking heads are getting this real life situation confused with something one would see in the movies. I mean - we have 227 people missing with Family members worried sick for over a week not knowing WTF happened and if they are dead or alive. I can't imagine how they must feel.

Years of Experience
    17 years

Sadly, I don't hold much hope left for the passengers. How would I feel if it were my wife or kids on that plane? Probably wouldn't find much humor in all the speculation. It's so easy nowadays to depersonalize things and forget that real people with real lives are being drug through the mud in all of this.
    UULC likes this.

I have yet to hear about anyone tracking cell phones of laptops.... You know that plane had to have at least 1 iphone on it.
    yahoo likes this.

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Enjoythefall View Post
    With the number of official military reports being changed, the photoshopped Iranian passengers on stolen passports, the miss-information around what a transponder does and how it effects radar transmissions, the five hour Boeing provided run-time after disappearing from radar, and the fact that it was seen on military radar for an hour after civilian radar lost it, I'm guessing one of the powers that be stole it with an AWACS plane.

These AWACS can phase cancel radar on the fly, and the 777 in question has a remote override that allows the plane to be piloted from an exterior source. "incase of hijacking".

This plane was carrying 4 engineering teams from a massive flight electronics manufacturer, which coincidentally has been working on real-time cloaking technologies.

You gotta think for yourselves, but I wouldn't be surprised if the plane ends up being a part of a terrorist attack somewhere. After that, it is just a matter of time before DHS has to real-time monitor every american citizen "for our safety".
    WoW Enjoythefall! I was completely blown away by your post! You are dialed in! 99.99999% of Americans/'Viners have no idea what you are implying.

Simply put, Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 is a Chinese military exercise to prove to the American Pentagon the Chinese have perfected cloaking.

Cloaking is new stealth technology making airplanes invisible not only to radar, it renders them hidden to the human eye as well. American taxpayers have been fleeced to pay some international military industrial complex manufacturer to develop the concept and make a working model. The Mossad (an American ally) has spies all over key positions in America and has unlimited access to top drawer classified material. The Mossad steals the technology and then sells it to our enemies. (Jonathan Pollard)

The mainstream media will not talk about the Chinese military exercise involving Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 because of what it means to the American populace and beyond. China now has the capability to make a pre-emptive military strike upon any nation under cloak of invisibility using technology purchased from the Mossad that was stolen from the American military industrial complex; technology that was funded by the American taxpayer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by EricB View Post
    I have yet to hear about anyone tracking cell phones of laptops.... You know that plane had to have at least 1 iphone on it.
    Once they got out over the water they would have been beyond the range of cell phone towers.

Years of Experience
    17 years

Quote Originally Posted by Wingfoot View Post
    WoW Enjoythefall! I was completely blown away by your post! You are dialed in! 99.99999% of Americans/'Viners have no idea what you are implying.

Simply put, Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 is a Chinese military exercise to prove to the American Pentagon the Chinese have perfected cloaking.

Cloaking is new stealth technology making airplanes invisible not only to radar, it renders them hidden to the human eye as well. American taxpayers have been fleeced to pay some international military industrial complex manufacturer to develop the concept and make a working model. The Mossad (an American ally) has spies all over key positions in America and has unlimited access to top drawer classified material. The Mossad steals the technology and then sells it to our enemies. (Jonathan Pollard)

The mainstream media will not talk about the Chinese military exercise involving Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 because of what it means to the American populace and beyond. China now has the capability to make a pre-emptive military strike upon any nation under cloak of invisibility using technology purchased from the Mossad that was stolen from the American military industrial complex; technology that was funded by the American taxpayer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never figured how an airliner could disappear or crash and have none of the local military powers be aware of it. Especially China. The speculation is all over the board in the media. Every possible scenario is thrown out there EXCEPT CHINA. That's what leads me to suspect it's posted by the Red Army on E-Bay. Ok, not really, but a crashed plane has little chance of not being found in the 21st century. It's most likely stowed in an airplane hanger somewhere in the Chinese mainland. There may be hope for the lives of the innocents but I doubt the perpetrators will allow them to see the light of day. They would all have seen too much if any of this is true.
    If it really is cloaking technology as you and Enjoy point out. Then I am both impressed and frightened. Let's just hope the Chinese stay in character and do not become an aggressor colonial nation with this new advantage. We have only to thank the folks who voted for Bill Clinton TWICE for it. Campaign donations funneled from the Communist Army through Chinatown in the 90's. Charlie Trie comes to mind first but the quid-pro-quot has top secret military secrets heading to China with in the next several years of Clinton's term.
    It's all still out there on line for the time being. Sometimes I wander for how much longer. If you younger guys weren't old enough to know. Do some research. Everyone knew about it. It was the media running blocking, spinning the uninformed to think the worst thing Clinton did was get a blow job. That's actually the least of what Clinton did to undermine the people he vowed to protect.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

I think any involvement by a Government should be ruled out. For example... China. Why would China go through the time and trouble to hijack an airplane and risk being caught when they own planes already. Same goes for all other countries. The publicity would be bad and the effort vs. cost would not be worth it.

So, it has to be a group of some sort that doesn't have the financial means to purchase an airliner.

2nd thought... Why an airliner? Why not steal a cargo plane? They could be stuffed with explosives if that is the intention.

I'd think the only reason you would steal an airliner with passengers is to make a statement and/or to use the people as hostages.

No conclusion. Just questions.
    "Change does not always equal progress."

Years of Experience

Greetings Steve! "Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it." Steve, 'thefall' and I know enough about history to know it was repeated 8 March 2014. Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 is a message to the Pentagon; we have the same technology as you and ours work!

It's the same scenario as when Russia lit its first nuclear bomb after Hiroshima and Nagasaki. By its simple act alone, Russia told the Pentagon, "we have the same technology as you and ours work!"

What is interesting, it was the pre-Mossad spy network then that stole the American nuclear technology that was then top-drawer classified material. Hell, President Truman was President of the United States for a week before he was told about the Manhattan Project, yet Russia was already buying the stolen American nuclear technology from our ally before FDR's death!

Enjoythefall likes this.

Years of Experience
    17 years

Yes, history sure does repeat. Just change Libyan to Malaysian and we've come full circle

Wingfoot likes this.

Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by TheCableVine View Post
    I think any involvement by a Government should be ruled out. For example... China. Why would China go through the time and trouble to hijack an airplane and risk being caught when they own planes already. Same goes for all other countries. The publicity would be bad and the effort vs. cost would not be worth it.

So, it has to be a group of some sort that doesn't have the financial means to purchase an airliner.

2nd thought... Why an airliner? Why not steal a cargo plane? They could be stuffed with explosives if that is the intention.

I'd think the only reason you would steal an airliner with passengers is to make a statement and/or to use the people as hostages.

No conclusion. Just questions.
    So true, governments have the ability to acquire a jetliner, controller.com, without bringing attention on themselves.

As for making it invisible: That would take prep work and equipment installation prior to takeoff. That would likely have been noticed. To avoid people seeing you drop below radar and fly low over the water. Been done that way since WWII. Fly a preplanned route where radar coverage is the least.

But then you have to land it and the shortest distance a model of the 777 can take off from is 8,000 feet, about 1 1/2 miles. Other models take up to 11,000 feet of runway to take off, about 2 miles. So this in not going to land in a jungle clearing. Plus it weighs about 200 tones so the runway it lands on has to support the weight so landing on dirt may cause the landing gear to dig into the ground and wreck it. . There are a limited umber of places this thing can go. If you do want to take off again you have to fuel it which is anywhere from 31,000 to 48,000 gallons for full tanks depending on model.

When airliners are hijacked they are flown to airports in the hopes that the county of that airport will grant asylum to the hijackers. Or in the case of 911 to be used as a suicide weapon. Even in 911 one flight fought back and that plane crashed with only the loss of those aboard, a failure as a weapon.

Looks like somebody tried to take the plane but "stealth" technology would not have been used, none installed. Mostly likely it went into the ocean somewhere that eyes do not usually watch. If it did the likely people to have detected it is the US submarine fleet. It has the listening devises to hear such an impact. In addition they use underwater microphone transmitters listening for submarines. This technology goes back the the cold war and was used to track Soviet subs. If the US is aware of a possible site from this technology we would send out search panes and vessels in the general area but not release the expected location. Releasing the expected location would show the level of our technology.

Years of Experience

Last edited by Mark; March 16th, 2014 at 10:37 PM.

Mke
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessionalLocator View Post
    So true, governments have the ability to acquire a jetliner, controller.com, without bringing attention on themselves.

As for making it invisible: That would take prep work and equipment installation prior to takeoff. That would likely have been noticed. To avoid people seeing you drop below radar and fly low over the water. Been done that way since WWII. Fly a preplanned route where radar coverage is the least.

But then you have to land it and the shortest distance a model of the 777 can take off from is 8,000 feet, about 1 1/2 miles. Other models take up to 11,000 feet of runway to take off, about 2 miles. So this in not going to land in a jungle clearing. Plus it weighs about 200 tones so the runway it lands on has to support the weight so landing on dirt may cause the landing gear to dig into the ground and wreck it. . There are a limited umber of places this thing can go. If you do want to take off again you have to fuel it which is anywhere from 31,000 to 48,000 gallons for full tanks depending on model.

When airliners are hijacked they are flown to airports in the hopes that the county of that airport will grant asylum to the hijackers. Or in the case of 911 to be used as a suicide weapon. Even in 911 one flight fought back and that plane crashed with only the loss of those aboard, a failure as a weapon.

Looks like somebody tried to take the plane but "stealth" technology would not have been used, none installed. Mostly likely it went into the ocean somewhere that eyes do not usually watch. If it did the likely people to have detected it is the US submarine fleet. It has the listening devises to hear such an impact. In addition they use underwater microphone transmitters listening for submarines. This technology goes back the the cold war and was used to track Soviet subs. If the US is aware of a possible site from this technology we would send out search panes and vessels in the general area but not release the expected location. Releasing the expected location would show the level of our technology.
    This plane only has to be landed to be hidden. The takeoff weight and the lading weight would be different do to fuel consumption. Even if the weight stayed the same, the footage needed to land a tripple 7 is shorter then the takeoff footage needed. We have an 11,000' runway for the big planes. Out of that 11k feet you have to remember that the planes typically don't touch down at the very end. The TD zones are about 200' or so away from the end of the runway. I have personally seen 747's and 777's land and exit the runway and only use 5000' of the runway. Now when these beasts take off, they need it all, but landing, and especially if they don't care about aviation requirements centered on carrying passengers. They can land on lot smaller runway. They just can't take off.

The weight distribution for the wheels are not too bad, but you definately are going to need semi firm ground.... not sand. The wheels on the tripple 7 are large, very large and should be able to distribute alot of the weight. The only veriable is the front landing gear. they are only a single axle instead of the tripple like the other. but the nose gear in theory won't touch down till the last 500' or so.

As for taking off.... I don't think that is the goal. The goal is to take the plane, not use it.

mke

Years of Experience

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I think it would be foolish to rule out a government interest of some type. I'm not on the level to know who or why, but I have a feeling someone is pulling some strings up top of somewhere.

There are a lot of players around the globe, and it is a very big game they're playing.

Anyone with enough rescources to know where that plane is has to keep quiet, because everybody's got skeletons hiding somewhere.

Many of us probably saw the huge international media fuss over the NSA spying abroad... I'm certain a literal "all hell" would break loose if any country revealed the location of that plane, and by doing so revealed their true intelligence presence.

You mean to tell me that 52 BILLION black ops dollars later America still doesn't know where that jet is? The NSA can't find the hundred plus phones that had to be on that flight?

It has been too long without a major development, and information is trickling out too slowly. 2.4 billion eyes and nobody knows anything.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast