View Poll Results: Are you for the truthes or against?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yea

10 55.56%
  • Nay

8 44.44%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Unionizing the Forum-

Years of Experience
    na

Default Unionizing the Forum-

Do to recent policies enacted on our forum without regard to the members input or best interests, by not voting on said changes, I am presenting the case for those wanting greater influence of said interests in forum policies to authorizing on members behalves voting rights on any further tweaks enacted...

We must make a stand as members to have honest uncensored input available to the general public... It is crucial to our roles as locators and the advancement of the knowledge of our industry, regardless of age, race , sexual orientation, religion, politics etc and so forth and so on...

We must take back this platform just as, and not unlike, the United States had to declare such independence from its motherland when the taxation burden as the censorship became to rigid to adhere to...

Stand with me brethren, and dont waiver on justice for the locators....

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Unionizing the Forum-

Quote Originally Posted by USIC1 View Post
    Do to recent policies enacted on our forum without regard to the members input or best interests, by not voting on said changes, I am presenting the case for those wanting greater influence of said interests in forum policies to authorizing on members behalves voting rights on any further tweaks enacted...

We must make a stand as members to have honest uncensored input available to the general public... It is crucial to our roles as locators and the advancement of the knowledge of our industry, regardless of age, race , sexual orientation, religion, politics etc and so forth and so on...

We must take back this platform just as, and not unlike, the United States had to declare such independence from its motherland when the taxation burden as the censorship became to rigid to adhere to...

I had to read it several times to get past the spelling errors, grammatical errros, and run on sentences.
    Mark likes this.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

You didn't even vote in your own poll.

Years of Experience
    na

I was nt sure what I was voting for...

If I could get all the grammar right, I would nt be painting the ground for a living or hanging out on here on a nice day...

Last edited by USIC1; March 30th, 2009 at 12:35 PM.

Just smoke a little more while you're at it.
    Mark likes this.
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

Years of Experience

Your rants over the past couple of months have gotten more and more out in left field. Have a beer, relax, go get laid, get a blowjob, whatever it may take to loosen up. Bottom line is JUST LOOSEN UP! Look for a thong in a larger size because your berries are getting too bunched up. Maybe check yourself into a place that has padded rooms and a white jacket for awhile. It might do you some good. Peace out there Homeslice.
    "It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip someone the bird"

Hey.........pull my finger!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Your rants over the past couple of months have gotten more and more out in left field. Have a beer, relax, go get laid, get a blowjob, whatever it may take to loosen up. Bottom line is JUST LOOSEN UP! Look for a thong in a larger size because your berries are getting too bunched up. Maybe check yourself into a place that has padded rooms and a white jacket for awhile. It might do you some good. Peace out there Homeslice.

Maybe you need to get permission to go back to Wally's world.
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

Years of Experience
    na

Quote Originally Posted by beyond help View Post

Maybe you need to get permission to go back to Wally's world.
    Trust me there is still dialogue going on with the 21 year old...

A fresh my space letter is in the pipeline...

I got re-energized after watching "Great Balls of Fire" the other night...

Years of Experience

A. This isn't your forum.

B. This isn't our forum.

C. This is STEVE'S forum. - To do with as he wishes, when he wishes, and how he wishes.

D. This is the Internet. This site is a registered domain on the internet. It's is registered to Steve. It is his PROPERTY. He OWNS it. He can decide what's discussed, said, or done in his property. He can ALSO decide who stays or goes for causing problems in his property.

E. PLEASE do us all a favor and push this so he has no choice but to kick you out the door. Preferably at gun point.
    Character is what you are in the dark. It is the things you do, when nobody can see, and nobody will ever know, that define who you are as an individual.

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

Per Scientiam Vires!

Mke
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

He's Right Steve. You should close this forum down before we orginize and take over. ( that will be the offical story to feed USIC, then you can just E-mail everyone else the new location of the new forum without USIC.)

mke

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

One can only hope.......I think I'd like to be a Moderator now Steve.....I'll boot him for you. I promise.
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Years of Experience
    na

I m sure glad I can stand up for myself now that I m a man...

Not go run and hide behind someone else because I cant acccept the opinions of others...

Last edited by USIC1; March 30th, 2009 at 12:33 PM.

Years of Experience
    na

Quote Originally Posted by RD_Wrangler View Post
    A. This isn't your forum.

B. This isn't our forum.

C. This is STEVE'S forum. - To do with as he wishes, when he wishes, and how he wishes.

D. This is the Internet. This site is a registered domain on the internet. It's is registered to Steve. It is his PROPERTY. He OWNS it. He can decide what's discussed, said, or done in his property. He can ALSO decide who stays or goes for causing problems in his property.

E. PLEASE do us all a favor and push this so he has no choice but to kick you out the door. Preferably at gun point.
    Its a poll!!!

It isnt an ABC lesson...

Is there a lack of reading comprehension???

Others voiced opinions against changing the format...

Steve never said he did not accept opinion... I believe he asked for it...The rebuttals against the change were not really addressed So-

I am taking the initiative to a poll level of whether members feel their voting opinion should be considered in employing fair practices and policy changes...

If no one thinks they deserve a voice then it will speak for itself through the poll...

Quit trying to gain some rank.. We got enough wanna be chiefs around here...

Years of Experience

Quit trying to gain some rank.. We got enough wanna be chiefs around here...
    What the hell are you blathering about?

Rank?!?!

Coulda sworn I just said I thought this was Steve's Site. That he makes the rules...

What and where does any kind of rank come into play? This is an online forum man, it's not like there are payscales or promotions. Do you seriously think there's some sort of heirarchy? In a FORUM?! Why would anyone waste the time...?

You have issues...
    Character is what you are in the dark. It is the things you do, when nobody can see, and nobody will ever know, that define who you are as an individual.

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

Per Scientiam Vires!

Years of Experience
    na

Hey your the guy who is discounting the need for sand baggers in another thread...

Well guess what Mr Know not it all there is a dire need for sand baggers in Fargo...

Talk about being on top of issues...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast