View Poll Results: Fantasy Football Yes or No

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

    6 54.55%
  • NO

    3 27.27%
  • Lets do something Different

    2 18.18%
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Fantasy Football YES or NO

  1. #1
    Senior Member TBONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a bottle of Wild Turkey 101
    Posts
    550
    Years of Experience
    15
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Fantasy Football YES or NO

    Been a discussion over starting a Football raffle/ Pool to help out a fellow locator who is in need. The pot would then be split by a percentage with the locator and the winner if this is something you would like to see check yes or no the end results of the poll will be sent to Steve for his final decision

  2. #2
    Senior Member USIC1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Md. Va. Wv.
    Posts
    1,802
    Years of Experience
    na
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Fantasy Football YES or NO

    What is the time frame for the decision 1 week 2 weeks a month???


    Whats the cost??? Everything hinges on dollars...


    10$ a week 20 is pushin it so it would require at least 25 contributors at 10$ a pop just to make it start to be reasonable...


    So I would vote Yes with stipulation involving cost...

    but I dont want to go first...

  3. #3
    Administrator TheCableVine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    2,943
    Years of Experience
    16
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    134

    Default Re: Fantasy Football YES or NO

    Personally I was thinking $5 bucks a week would be perfect. and whether 1 person signed up or all 295 members signed up, it would still function the same.

  4. #4
    Senior Member beyond help's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    somewhere on my hand
    Posts
    1,380
    Rep Power
    69

    Default Re: Fantasy Football YES or NO

    I'm game for it.
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

  5. #5
    Senior Member USIC1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Md. Va. Wv.
    Posts
    1,802
    Years of Experience
    na
    Rep Power
    0

    Lightbulb Re: Fantasy Football YES or NO

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCableVine View Post
    Personally I was thinking $5 bucks a week would be perfect. and whether 1 person signed up or all 295 members signed up, it would still function the same.

    Well 5 maybe good but what about online gambling laws and licensing??!?!


    Theres a big stink recently about online gambling and if you claim not for profit what does that entail???


    There may be some extra cost for licensing, registering, and recording for tax purposes as sad as it may be

    Maybe theres a little more to this than standing on the corner with a tin cup and sign...
    Last edited by USIC1; September 3rd, 2008 at 08:36 PM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member USIC1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Md. Va. Wv.
    Posts
    1,802
    Years of Experience
    na
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Fantasy Football YES or NO

    I wonder if the No vote is spraynpray???

    I cant imagine who else it may be???



  7. #7
    Administrator TheCableVine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    2,943
    Years of Experience
    16
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    134

    Default Re: Fantasy Football YES or NO

    Quote Originally Posted by USIC1 View Post
    Well 5 maybe good but what about online gambling laws and licensing??!?!


    Theres a big stink recently about online gambling and if you claim not for profit what does that entail???


    There may be some extra cost for licensing, registering, and recording for tax purposes as sad as it may be

    Maybe theres a little more to this than standing on the corner with a tin cup and sign...
    Relax a little. Its all good.

  8. #8
    Senior Member sprayandpray's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    2,120
    Rep Power
    94

    Default Re: Fantasy Football YES or NO

    Quote Originally Posted by USIC1 View Post
    I wonder if the No vote is spraynpray???

    I cant imagine who else it may be???


    I haven't voted one way or the other. I'm not really interested in Fantasy Football but would purchase raffle tickets for an item with all proceeds to go to the needy person. Maybe someone knows a company that would donate something nice and desirable.
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !


    It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !


    The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

  9. #9
    Senior Member USIC1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Md. Va. Wv.
    Posts
    1,802
    Years of Experience
    na
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Fantasy Football YES or NO

    Quote Originally Posted by sprayandpray View Post
    I haven't voted one way or the other. I'm not really interested in Fantasy Football but would purchase raffle tickets for an item with all proceeds to go to the needy person. Maybe someone knows a company that would donate something nice and desirable.

    Well, I must say, reconsider and apologize for jumping to conclusions...


  10. #10
    Senior Member sprayandpray's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    2,120
    Rep Power
    94

    Default Re: Fantasy Football YES or NO

    No Problem
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !


    It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !


    The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

  11. #11
    Senior Member USIC1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Md. Va. Wv.
    Posts
    1,802
    Years of Experience
    na
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Fantasy Football YES or NO

    Well ?!?

    This one went out with a bang!!!


  12. #12
    Administrator TheCableVine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    2,943
    Years of Experience
    16
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    134

    Default Re: Fantasy Football YES or NO

    I'm still gonna do it. I just need to get a new domain name, an asp host, and the time to do it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •