Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Called DM

0 0%
  • Have called RM

0 0%
  • Dont call at all

3 21.43%
  • Have enough sense not to back in to something.

11 78.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Calling your DM to back up

Default Re: Calling your DM to back up

Quote Originally Posted by RoadMap View Post
    I remember they came up with this great plan to notify our SUP every time we located a HP facility. So the whole crew got together and we sent notifications to our sup on every HP locate. But cc'd the entire crew. After about 200 emails for about a week he told us to stop!!!! I mean he got pissed!
    Now that's an idea. We haven't had to make these back-up calls yet but we have to send our estimated # of tickets done, # of late ones, total estimated hours worked to our Boss every day by 3:00 pm. I wonder if we started cc'ing them to the whole group what the Boss would say?
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by RoadMap View Post
    I remember they came up with this great plan to notify our SUP every time we located a HP facility. So the whole crew got together and we sent notifications to our sup on every HP locate. But cc'd the entire crew. After about 200 emails for about a week he told us to stop!!!! I mean he got pissed!

I LIKE it!!

Holy dog balls I cant believe what i'm reading.... for crap sake if they tell me i have to do that I will blow seal!!!!!!! i'll just stay on the phone with him all day long backing around the blocks.... we also have to notify the sup of HP locates and he is SUPPOSE to verify them but he has never held a locator in his hand a day in his life.....!!!!! he calls the techs BACK out to the locate to rehook up to the hp's!!!!!!! yes that is 3 count em 3 trucks rollin out to one locate site!!! "be effecient in these hard ecenomic times....." sometimes 4 rollouts to these.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12