Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mke

Thread: Vm-810

Years of Experience

Default Vm-810

Any die hard classic 810 fans check out the VM-810 as an option to replace the classic 810?

If so please share your oppinion! I am looking to eventually replace classic 810 with something that is quick/easy to use for standard locates and is good with induction.

Of course I always pack and RD in my back pocket as well, but for now just looking at best option for replacing classic 810. All oppinions are appreciated!

Years of Experience

Default Re: Vm-810

We have some vm850's and everyone seems to like them. have used the 810 classic and still have a few of them but the 850 is working well with us. of course we are locating water but I have used it on other things (being a old fart locator) just testing it out and it worked really good.

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

They are extremely good. They took the best of the old and kept it, and improved on some of the original's weak points. They won't work any magic, but are way more stable than the old ones are.
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Mke
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Ditto... Its nice to have a water proof case but the transmitter isn't square and its still all digital. You can't beat the analog 810.

You are in Tacoma, I'd but a used 810 and send it up to Mac in Seabeck to get worked over.

mke
    daman1 likes this.