Thread: need vivax transmitter firmware

Years of Experience
    a few

Default need vivax transmitter firmware

I have a vivax 10 watt and called vivax to get an updated firmware software file from them and was told there was none ever offered and they do not even have them. They said whatever firmware it had is what it gets period. I found this strange since my manual talks about software upgrades and I have a usb port near the batteries which is supposed to be just for that. If anyone has any old files from when they had a 10 watt vivax transmitter I would love to get them. I also asked about even adding another freq and was told no to that is well?

Mke
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Default Re: need vivax transmitter firmware

Hey Cuda... I have the 10watt transmitter. I'll look to see if I can find a version of the firmware for you. As for your request of an additional frequency. Some frequencies they can't legally install, but I had them add the 83.1 to the induction frequencies and they had no issues with it. Are you asking the company or are you going through a distributor? I went through our Distributor and he did all the heavy lifting with the factory.

mke

Years of Experience
    a few

Default Re: need vivax transmitter firmware

Thanks Mke It is Vivax in Cali they said no upgrades and I was like yea right. I was willing to pay just wanted a real low 32hz that was offered for the spar 300 and 83.1 for induction mine only goes to 65.