Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A sticky for a link to the redcross to give aid!?!?!

Default Re: A sticky for a link to the redcross to give aid!?!?!

hope you banned known used IP's as well as username.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

No. Just the name. He is from an area where others on this board are from. There is a good chance his IP might match anothers.
    "Change does not always equal progress."

I wonder if other countries have charities for American's who are poor, homeless, jobless, victims of natural disasters etc. etc.???????????

Oh yeah that's right. It's OUR responsibilty to foot the bill for the worlds problems!!!!

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

For the record: The concern was why did I post a call for help for a fellow locator on this locating website and I never posted a link to the crisis in Haiti. The insinuation was that I am a racist.

Well, here is why I posted what I did and why I didn't post what I didn't.

The call for help for a fellow locator (whose race I don't know) is because he has contributed a lot to this board. And, because his need for help is not plastered all over the TV, newspapers, or radio. And, it isn't being discussed in every house and coffee shop around the world. So, I saw a need to post it on this Locating Website so others might know his need. If I didn't post it, nobody would know. It's really that simple.

This board isn't to promote anything but the open discussion of locating. That is it. I don't post for people to help soldiers returning home. Nor did I post about the tsunami and all the people that needed help in that disaster. There are countless causes that can be promoted. You don't need me to help you with that.

It is also interesting that a certain someone decided it was more productive to "stir the pot" than to just post a simple link themselves which would've stayed up without any objection from anyone.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AULupstate View Post
    I wonder if other countries have charities for American's who are poor, homeless, jobless, victims of natural disasters etc. etc.???????????

Oh yeah that's right. It's OUR responsibilty to foot the bill for the worlds problems!!!!
    That is an OUTSTANDING question.

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

I bow to you Steve. You sir, are the man......

Even if you are a racist.....LMAO!

Break out the champagne.....a two-week vacation from UDIC1.
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Quote Originally Posted by ifinditunderground View Post
    I bow to you Steve. You sir, are the man......

Even if you are a racist.....LMAO!

Break out the champagne.....a two-week vacation from UDIC1.
    Damn, I was looking forward to handing out another red square...Oh well...
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

Years of Experience
    11.75 yrs

I guess I was not the only one to notice that through usic's tears and concerns for the people of Haiti that he never posted a link for any help. Does give one to wonder if his concerns where to assist these people or just use them for an avenue to imply something. Kind of how he doesn't want to label someone, I take away from that he wants to label the host as a racist, but that just might be me. Is that so he can say I did not say that, those people came to that conclusion on their own? For anyone who wishes I believe the Red Cross is one avenue to assist these people. Is it like the pot calling the kettle black, I take that back it is not just stirring the pot, I think someone referred to him as a shit stirrer too in a previous post. I understand why the posting I saw for the guy that was in need. From the responses I figured that the guy had posted in here before and had friends and locators are like a small community. I agree with the post the one guys said. I am not sure if there was any response from other nations when the Mississippi river flooded it's banks or Katrina hit how much aid came from abroad excluding the British. Where are the french in this? Shouldn't they lead since it was their colony for so long? All around the world we hear how everyone hates America, but they sure love our money or for us to protect or police the world. All the while bitching and not sending their troops in harm's way or footing the bulk of the aid. We seem to leading in giving as a world power in my opinion and if I was to search I would find that for a private sector we probably lead their too. I know these times we have to be a global, but me personally I am staying local or within our borders. I believe there are enough people in the United States that could use assistance.

Nothing for nothing, but when it comes to third world poverty and the boo hoo tears and bullshit that gets crammed down OUR throats about it (and stolen from OUR wallets). I just DO NOT CARE!!!!

When I was in the military I was part of a detachment who's motto was 'Liberate the Oppressed'. My question is 'What if the 'oppressed' are to stupid or ignorant to govern themselves without falling into total anarchy?'
    i.e. Haiti, the Congo (and several hundred other factions in Africa), South America????

We have ALL seen it. Dictators, Regimes, Corruption, Death Squads and the list goes on and on and on.

When are WE as a country really going to wake up and just wash our hands of the nonsense??? Some people just CAN NOT be helped. That is just a HARD FACT of life.

I'm 100% for fixing HOME FIRST, then if anything is left over then start thinking about our foreign policy and our aid policy.

Oh and if that makes me 'racist', then WHITE FLOWER!!!!!!!!!

USUC1 you asshole!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12