Thread: Frequency Select

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Default Frequency Select

I have the SR-20 receiver and the "brick" transmitter as you call it. Every time I turn on the transmitter with the coupler plugged in it automatically selects 8 and 33 Mhz. Is there a way to set it up so it will only use 33 mhz when I turn it on? At the moment I have to punch the freq. select button a few times every time I turn it on. Or, unplug the coupler and plug it back in.

Thanks
    Steve
    "Change does not always equal progress."

Years of Experience
    20+

Default Re: Frequency Select

Im not sure,i have the st-305 and st-33q.I don't use the st-305 much,but mine does go to 8 and 33 when i plug the clamp in.The st-33q handles all my business,gpr gets the left overs lol.

Years of Experience
    a few

On most of them you can go into the menu and remove a check mark next to the freq. you don't want and leave checked the one you do then when you turn it on only the checked freq is on.

Years of Experience
    20+

Hes talking about the st-305

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by TheCableVine View Post
    I have the SR-20 receiver and the "brick" transmitter as you call it. Every time I turn on the transmitter with the coupler plugged in it automatically selects 8 and 33 Mhz. Is there a way to set it up so it will only use 33 mhz when I turn it on? At the moment I have to punch the freq. select button a few times every time I turn it on. Or, unplug the coupler and plug it back in.

Thanks
    Steve

Interesting, I'll look into this get back to you on Monday.

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by TheCableVine View Post
    The ST-305 has dual frequency capability in direct-connect mode only. We were able to duplicate the behavior you're seeing, however, by placing the transmitter into dual frequency mode (hold frequency key for ~1 sec), powering the transmitter OFF, then plugging in the clamp and powering the transmitter back ON. If we plugged the clamp in AFTER powering the transmitter ON it would not default to dual frequencies, so I suggest that if you're using the transmitter's dual frequency capability in direct connect mode, make sure the transmitter is ON before plugging in the clamp.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

I figured that was the case. I have the clamp plugged in most of the time. It is just and extra step and not that big of a deal. I just thought I would ask.

Thanks for the quick responses. It is appreciated.
    "Change does not always equal progress."