Thread: Try the blog

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Default Try the blog

If you haven't noticed, I have upgraded to a more advanced system. With that upgrade comes a blog feature. It will let you share your experiences as a locator with the other locators. Apparently all you need to do is click on the 'blog' link in the upper left and start blogging. Write about anything you want. It really isn't limited to locating. Some of you like fishing. Some like motorcycles, and cars and such. Blog about that. Some of you just like to bitch about whatever happened to you today. Sounds like a good blog topic to me.

You are able to control whether people can leave comments or not. You can also add pictures, as well.
    "Change does not always equal progress."

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Try the blog

Just a note on blogs.

Blogs have a purpose. The purpose is to put a personal touch on your experience as a locator. Blog comes from the term 'web log' which is kinda like a diary.

I've read a couple of the postings in the blogs just a moment ago and they are actually more inclined to be advertisements for a certain view. One pro-union and
    the other anti-union. This is not the purpose of the blog.

SO, I'm going to clean it up a bit and I ask that you write more along the lines of what a blog is actually intended for.

Thanks
    Steve
    "Change does not always equal progress."