Thread: Private Utility Locate Request forum

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Default Private Utility Locate Request forum

I wanted to announce the opening of a new forum. This forum is the Private Locate Request forum. It is setup so that anybody needing a private locate can fill out a form with the basic contact information and a description of the job. That form can be viewed here. The results of the form will be posted directly to the new forum.

This is a subscription only forum. The only people who can view it will be subscribers. To signup for a subscription you need to click on the "Settings" link in the upper right hand corner of any page. Then, on the left hand side under "My Settings" click on "Paid Subscriptions". From there choose the appropriate subscription. Or... you can click this link: Paid Subscriptions. Then click on the drop down box and make your choice between 6 months or 1 year. You will need a PayPal account to order this subscription.

6 month subscription = $150.00
    1 year subscription = $250.00 (save $50)

I will be running Google Ads so your payment will be going towards advertising.

Hint: subscribe to the forum so you are notified immediately when a submission is made.
    Last edited by TheCableVine; December 20th, 2011 at 07:15 PM.
    "Change does not always equal progress."