Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Latest info

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Default Latest info

it isn't looking good for all the old posts.

I will keep trying on it though.

Smilies are on their way. It is too late now to get it figured out. I will however get it going.

Everyones patience has been greatly appreciated. I will try to revive some of the old threads if I can remember them. Daily beef being one of them. That was a good one.

If anyone has any requests please let me know. Again, I greatly appreciate your patience and understanding. Not sure if this has been worth it but I will try to make lemonade out of these lemons (lost posts)

Senior Member underground quester's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCableVine View Post
    it isn't looking good for all the old posts.

I will keep trying on it though.

Smilies are on their way. It is too late now to get it figured out. I will however get it going.

Everyones patience has been greatly appreciated. I will try to revive some of the old threads if I can remember them. Daily beef being one of them. That was a good one.

If anyone has any requests please let me know. Again, I greatly appreciate your patience and understanding. Not sure if this has been worth it but I will try to make lemonade out of these lemons (lost posts)
    Hi Steve:

Would love return of Blue Collar Humor.

Don't worry Steve it was more than likely worth it! The other one was getting pretty hateful!

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

I suppose. There was some good info on there though... not to mention 1800+ pages of spider food (for the search engines)

Give us time we will have this one messed up too!

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RoadMap View Post
    Give us time we will have this one messed up too!
    I'm looking forward to it

Senior Member underground quester's Avatar

Hey again Steve:

Cannot remember the exact name but could we get the " Technical Questions" thread up and going when time permits.

ThanX

Years of Experience

steve don't sweat the small stuff dude.........we will make new..........old posts...... we will all miss it though i am sure........

Years of Experience

vBulletin will be worth the restart. There is alot more options on this format than the old one. A lot of the old threads had gotten pretty screwed up by a few(all one but different screen names) individuals. With the growing members it won't take to long to have plenty of good info on this site.

I think we do need to have a "tech talk" section again.

Years of Experience

Yeh Steve, don't get too worked up. In fact if you just sit back for a couple of month's....hell, probably won't take more than a couple of weeks and we will have opened discussed, responeded to, disputed, challenged, supported most all of the topics previously opened, discussed, responeded to, disputed, challenged, supported and hash out until someone new joined and brought up something that got someone started up about someone else said that they could let go of and then we can revisit some "new" topics previously opened, discussed, responded to, disputed, challenged, supported and hash out....................Ummmmm, what was that? A "new" thread...what was it about.

Years of Experience
    na

All of my material was original and unduplicatable...

A great loss worthy of deep remorse (many popping of tops and crying over large quantities of red, white, and blue)...

A cable-einsteins enlightenment lost to locator mentality...

So sad...

Years of Experience

Well I figured out how to make a poll. It was actually very easy and this format gives us up to 10 options to poll from.

Steve are you going to enable Avatars?

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

I haven't given up on the old posts. I'm going to get some outside help to get them back. As I've said I have them all in a database backup but the two databases aren't compatible. There is a program that will merge them but I'm not as smart at this as I wish. Give it time.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCableVine View Post
    I haven't given up on the old posts. I'm going to get some outside help to get them back. As I've said I have them all in a database backup but the two databases aren't compatible. There is a program that will merge them but I'm not as smart at this as I wish. Give it time.
    Steve, I am newer, and had a few posts on the old vine, but I have to say this format is much better. I know I speak for most everyone here when I say thank you very much for a place where we can just discuss, vent, or just plain old bitch about different things. I've been locating for more than a few years now, and I have picked up a few thing here and there just in the few months that I have perused this site. Plus to see that there are other(most) areas with similar problems makes me not feel so left out. Again, thank you.
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beyond help View Post
    Steve, I am newer, and had a few posts on the old vine, but I have to say this format is much better. I know I speak for most everyone here when I say thank you very much for a place where we can just discuss, vent, or just plain old bitch about different things. I've been locating for more than a few years now, and I have picked up a few thing here and there just in the few months that I have perused this site. Plus to see that there are other(most) areas with similar problems makes me not feel so left out. Again, thank you.
    Yeah the format is much better and I appreciate your saying so. Some are pissed off about the old posts being lost and I understand. I'm pissed myself.

I just posted a call for help on the VB forum and am offering cash to the person who can resolve this issue. Hopefully the lure of cash will pull one of those fat ass programmers out of their mothers spare bedroom and help me out. (said with complete respect and affection)(hope they don't read this)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast