Thread: Directory Down

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Default Directory Down

Last week the site was down for a few hours or more. My host suggested upgrading to the latest version which included some security patches that would further protect against hackers. They, thankfully, do that for me as part of my hosting package. Well... they did the upgrade just fine but it seems the latest version contains some navigation changes. So VBadvanced, the people who make the directory software that i'm using, put out a newer version that should be compatible with the new version of the Vbulletin forum software. As you might guess, it isn't compatible yet.

So, please be patient and the directory will be up when the issues are fixed.

"Change does not always equal progress."

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Directory Down

Okay... reading the forum that supports the links directory I see that all issues have been fixed so I have ordered the upgrade to the most recent version. As soon as they get to it the directory should be up and running.

Sorry to all of you who receive traffic from the directory. I hope it didn't affect your bottom line.

Thanks for your patience.
    Steve

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Directory Down

The Directory is now up and running again. Sorry for the delay.

With the new forum upgrade the directory needed upgrading also. I had the fine people over a vBadvanced do the upgrade for me. We all know what happens when I try to do it myself.

Thanks again for your patience.