I wanted to explain the increase in advertising. I try and keep this site as user friendly as possible. However, I have added advertising to some of the article pages and other pages as well... like the "one call center" pages I have been creating. I'm about 1/3 of the way done with them.

The reason I am doing this is in an effort to pay for the cost of the site. It isn't a whole lot compared to say a monthly grocery bill or a phone bill. So don't think I'm shelling out hundreds of dollars a month. I'm not. But, it would be nice if the site paid for itself. So, I am gearing up the advertising and I hope it isn't too intrusive. If you got adblock like I have you wouldn't see that advertisements. Or, not all of them anyway. The ads are there mainly for the people who surf to the site and click on an ad and then are never heard from again. We get a lot of them, however, I haven't had the ads up for them to click on.

I also want to thank those who have recently signed up as members. The membership fee helps out a lot.

Thank you.
Steve

Steve