Thread: U-TECK is launching a new product. Please check out and comment on our new "Cart Marker".

Default U-TECK is launching a new product. Please check out and comment on our new "Cart Marker".

We have launched another user friendly product for those who are using a Ground Penetrating Radar. Its called the "Cart Marker". http://www.uteck.com/cartmarker.html
    Cart Markers quickly attach to GPR carts directly over the antennae and are an easy way to mark a target while pulling the trigger attached to the cart handle. We have a version for most GPR makes and models out there. Attach a marker on one or both sides....paint dots or dashes while keeping your eyes on the target display screen.
    Check it out and let me know what you think.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by TheCableVine; June 29th, 2010 at 10:23 PM.

Years of Experience

Default Re: U-TECK is launching a new product. Please check out and comment on our new "Cart Marker".

if its as good as my vest....then I'm sure it is a worthy product!!!
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Default Re: U-TECK is launching a new product. Please check out and comment on our new "Cart Marker".

(I sent him a message about some 'Magic-Tape' self-annealing tape.. looks cool)

We use their splicer's seats.. Its a industrial-strength plastic box to hold tools and sit on.. you can orient it diff ways for diff sit-heights..
    I use it for splicing, but also for hooking up drops for locates.. why kneel in the dirt when you can sit ?
    (May you live in interesting times)

Thanks for the vote of confidence Yahoo. The Cart Markers are really cool. I hope you have been doing well.

Hello Dave72. I sent you a PM regarding your request for info on our Magic Wrap.
    As for the Splicers Seats....I had a local contractor come in and get a couple of our new Orange "Safety" version....he said he has been using his grey seat for about 15 years. They are pretty darn tough!
    FYI..we have cushions with pockets for those seats too....they kinda look like saddle bags.