Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My hands cant take it!

Default Re: My hands cant take it!

One of the guys down here put on a disposable glove , sprayed his handle with the expanding foam used to stop up cracks, and then gripped it b/4 it set. After it hardened he trimmed off the excess and had a custom fitted grip.
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Years of Experience
    15+

what happened to the good old days when you had to bend over to put paint on the ground

Quote Originally Posted by animal View Post
    what happened to the good old days when you had to bend over to put paint on the ground
    We learned to make it harder for Mgmt to 'stick it to us'!
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Mke
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

hhahah, Great comeback Spray.

I've had the arevoe stick, One stick that I can't remember the manufacturer, but it had the rounded shaft and grip. The one that has stayed around the longest has been the rust-oleum stick. I've had mine going on............4 years, and I have a spare sitting under my desk as we speak. The Arevoe was made with a bigger handle, but the plastic trigger sucked. The thing was tempermental with the cans it accepted. Eventually the plastic would wear down by the sprayer and the stick would work intermittently. I had 3 break within a matter of 6mo.

I wish someone would design one that we could adjust and tinker with. It would be nice to be able to put some Hogue Wrap around gel grips on a paint stick.

mke

Years of Experience

Well I just ordered the keson pa 35 from engineersupply.com. The only one that had them in stock reviews to come in 7-10 days

Years of Experience

hey Orange waiting to hear how you like .....ok??? thanks
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Years of Experience

Got the new stick this pm, handle is great trigger is a little flimsy. Will give a full review after my 46 tkts tomorrow, have to switch my flag holder over now.

TMO
    Years of Experience

best thing to do for a great grip is use a 1" wide regular old nylon blend tie down strap . i put enough wraps around my handles to bulk it up a bit and i make the wraps around the end thicker to fit my hand better..
    zip tie it off at the very front with the fastener part of the zip tie turned where it isnt in the way , or just wrap it up with some 3m electrical. fyi-- start wrapping at the back , finish it off toward the front , be wary of too much at the front so the trigger pull is adversely affected.. soft and sweet.. just the way i like it ..
    i trie dtennis racket wrapping and some others but the narrow tie down strap is cheap and durable. i probably have a foot or two on each one of my sticks, maybe more .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12