• 2 Post By alamo
  • 1 Post By Teddy121
  • 3 Post By daman1
  • 1 Post By daman1
  • 1 Post By Teddy121

Thread: You stake center guys

Years of Experience

Default You stake center guys

You guys in mississippi and louisiana are in for a wonderful surprise from sc. All you guys that are getting those high wages offered right now to come over from usic are going to lose you jobs when they hire all those newbies to replace you . And you thought they were going to continue to pay you those high amounts of money for the remainder of the contract . Let me guess they also offered to pay for your insurance too . Good luck trying to get back on with usuc .
    Tom Edward and yahoo like this.

Years of Experience

Default Re: You stake center guys

Quote Originally Posted by alamo View Post
    You guys in mississippi and louisiana are in for a wonderful surprise from sc. All you guys that are getting those high wages offered right now to come over from usic are going to lose you jobs when they hire all those newbies to replace you . And you thought they were going to continue to pay you those high amounts of money for the remainder of the contract . Let me guess they also offered to pay for your insurance too . Good luck trying to get back on with usuc .
    Im just gonna assume youre with USIC management. Let me tell ya i was at USIC for 3 years hated life. It is a pathetic ran company and managers will run their mouth just like you. They kinda remind me of that gf that you dumped that didnt want it so she starts running their mouth?. SC offered me 3 dollars more an hour to come from USIC and a year a half later i have gained pay and didnt lose it. Obviously you dont know what youre talking about.
    UULC likes this.

Years of Experience

you've learned a lot in 3 years .
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by yahoo View Post
    you've learned a lot in 3 years .
    huh

Years of Experience
    Long time

S & N are a bunch of D bags. I remember them from Virginia. I hope they come to dig in my state, because Karma is a bitch!

Years of Experience
    17 years

Quote Originally Posted by SeniorTech View Post
    S & N are a bunch of D bags. I remember them from Virginia. I hope they come to dig in my state, because Karma is a bitch!
    I've worked for companies I don't like. I left them as soon as I was able. What I didn't do is sign up in a forum and use my first post to rant against them and offend their employees. If I could, I would work for them. I know several of their guys and they seem like professionals. Unlike you Senior Tech. You seem like bitter management who lost a contract to them.
    UULC, Mke and The Big-E like this.

Years of Experience
    Long time

Quote Originally Posted by daman1 View Post
    I've worked for companies I don't like. I left them as soon as I was able. What I didn't do is sign up in a forum and use my first post to rant against them and offend their employees. If I could, I would work for them. I know several of their guys and they seem like professionals. Unlike you Senior Tech. You seem like bitter management who lost a contract to them.
    hey d bag, **** off, it is my opinion after what they did to the company in Virginia, calling in way more than they needed to bury drops, and when you don't get there on time because the drop ticket called in was 500 ft long when they were only burying drop from drop vault to house which was only about 100 ft, but you had to mark from terminal address at end of block. And if you didn't the regulatory commission fined said company doing locate 500 dollars. And guess who was there when company lost contract? ****ing S&N! Who was burning drops? Again S&N! So **** you!

Years of Experience
    17 years

Sounds like I called that one right.......
    Last edited by daman1; November 20th, 2015 at 07:43 AM.
    phoenix827 likes this.

Years of Experience
    17 years

hey d bag, **** off, it is my opinion after what they did to the company in Virginia, calling in way more than they needed to bury drops, and when you don't get there on time because the drop ticket called in was 500 ft long when they were only burying drop from drop vault to house which was only about 100 ft, but you had to mark from terminal address at end of block. And if you didn't the regulatory commission fined said company doing locate 500 dollars. And guess who was there when company lost contract? ****ing S&N! Who was burning drops? Again S&N! So **** you!
    USIC losing a contract because of a dirty, underhanded trick being played on them? They're not used to being on that side of the coin. No wander you're so pissed. Karma is a BeeYotch.
    Last edited by daman1; November 20th, 2015 at 12:14 PM.

Years of Experience

You're a dumb ass!!! Ive always been taught only speak if you know the truth, which by how you and the other guy speak you know nothing. S&N has a locating side and a underground side. S&N received the contract and is giving it to its sister company Stake Center Locating which is owned by the same people just two different names. So S&N from what I know isn't putting paint down, its Stake Center. NOW tell me how they ****ed you over?..... Ill wait.
    daman1 likes this.

Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Years of Experience

l
    There are two S&Ns. One is S&N Locating and the other is S&N Communications which a utility installation company. Both are legally separate corporations with S&N Locating being created by S&N Communications so thy could get the Verizon single source contract for all of Virginia. Although two separate corporations each has the same CEO and I think other corporate officers. This resulted in Locating really being run / directed by construction people who do not know the industry. There are locating people at the top end of S&N Locating but they are directed be construction people.