Thread: For you boys and girls in colorado

Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Years of Experience

Default For you boys and girls in colorado

City of Thornton Colorado looking for a utility locator.

UTILITY LOCATOR Job in Thornton 80229, Colorado US

They are looking for someone with construction industry experience in inspections with hands on locating experience.

Pay scale $19.​64 to $27.​10.

Default Re: For you boys and girls in colorado

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessionalLocator View Post
    City of Thornton Colorado looking for a utility locator.

UTILITY LOCATOR Job in Thornton 80229, Colorado US

They are looking for someone with construction industry experience in inspections with hands on locating experience.

Pay scale $19.​64 to $27.​10.
    Sir are you job hunting and sharing your finds? Looking for a change in scenery on the western side of the US? Very interesting pay scale, and you get to work directly for a municipality. Great find, thank you.

Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Years of Experience

Default Re: For you boys and girls in colorado

Quote Originally Posted by DigScout View Post
    Sir are you job hunting and sharing your finds? Looking for a change in scenery on the western side of the US? Very interesting pay scale, and you get to work directly for a municipality. Great find, thank you.

Not job hunting, keeping my finger on the pulse of our industry. When I see a firm constantly seeking new hire in one location while not getting any new contract it tells me much. It says that during a recession when jobs are scarce people are leaving them faster than they can hire. In our industry a firm's health is dependent on keeping experienced techs and developing new ones. If the cannot hold onto their most important resource then they are unable to operate competitively.

Since I saw a couple of nice looking jobs I shared the info. For a locator work for a municipality or institution like a university is like the holy grail.