Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: windstream

Default Re: windstream

Quote Originally Posted by Jixoye View Post
    The Windstream contract, (including McLeod, Paetec, KDL & Norlight) for MI, IN, IL and OH was won by Turnkey Network Solutions out of Grand Rapids, MI. They are still looking for experienced locators in Ohio and Illinois. They only locate fiber and all of their fiber routes are drawn on one map showing risers, hand holes, man holes and surrounding addresses which can all be edited by locators in the field. They pay well and have excellent benefits and their website is www.tkns.net.
    Yeah i know. 3 weeks ago turnkey came to me asked me if i was interested when i didnt even apply. i said hell yeah and resent them my updated resume.(what updated was my address which is 5 miles from my old address) and they told me they are passing on my because my "new" location wouldnt work. its 5 miles away what is the big deal? and to add, i know where all of the paetec is due to me locating it for 3 years and in that 3 years i saw so much new kdl go in so i know where majority of that is too. i live in the metro area west of chicago and they want to pass on me??? booooooooooooo. they also got the c.ms. fiber contract for 3 years. i hope amy at turnkey changes her mind and hits me back up.

Banned

Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.

Years of Experience
    30+

Quote Originally Posted by tra072011 View Post
    Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.
    Say what???? Which comment?

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UULC View Post
    Say what???? Which comment?
    He/She is a potential spammer. They post on forums and build up their post count and then they can put spammy links in their signature. I think I have it set so you must post 10 posts before you can put anything in your signature.
    "Change does not always equal progress."

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by fiberlocator99 View Post
    Yeah i know. 3 weeks ago turnkey came to me asked me if i was interested when i didnt even apply. i said hell yeah and resent them my updated resume.(what updated was my address which is 5 miles from my old address) and they told me they are passing on my because my "new" location wouldnt work. its 5 miles away what is the big deal? and to add, i know where all of the paetec is due to me locating it for 3 years and in that 3 years i saw so much new kdl go in so i know where majority of that is too. i live in the metro area west of chicago and they want to pass on me??? booooooooooooo. they also got the c.ms. fiber contract for 3 years. i hope amy at turnkey changes her mind and hits me back up.

tURNKEY IS NOT WORTH IT!!! YOU ARE ON CALL 24/7

Premier got Windstream in pa and that is great news i left usic and went to Premier

Years of Experience

Premier got PA, NY, KY & FL. Florida started already in September, the other 3 states start OCt 1st

Years of Experience

How is Premier ? As far as to work for , heard they got some here in ky , maybe get on with them.

Years of Experience

I hvae been with them for 5 plus years. So far so good.

Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by DigScout View Post
    I remember one of the state managers of Premier talking about how much Premier hated phone and when Verizon went up for bid back in the mid 2000's when ECSM got it that Premier didn't even bid on it.

Seems that they have changed thier minds on telephone.
    I doubt they are not interested in telephone. It is not the type of plant below the ground, it is the company that owns the plant.
    This contract is just not the contract of a company that they have no interest in bidding on.

In business there are always 'problem" clients and customers. These are the ones you pass on or even refer to your competition. 'We do not have the ability to expand into that area at this time, let me refer you to a couple of companies that may take your contract.' Been there, done that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12