Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Utiliquest Workers in DFW Rejoice!

Default Re: Utiliquest Workers in DFW Rejoice!

it was announced that Atmos Energy will announce at the end of February who got the contract that Utiliquest currently holds in Texas. Rumor is that it will be split between 2 or 3 companies. If UQ doesn't get part of the contract they will lose 50-75% of their work in Texas.
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

TMO
    Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by sprayandpray View Post
    it was announced that Atmos Energy will announce at the end of February who got the contract that Utiliquest currently holds in Texas. Rumor is that it will be split between 2 or 3 companies. If UQ doesn't get part of the contract they will lose 50-75% of their work in Texas.
    Even more rumor has it that the local USIC guys are preparing for a retraining session for gas.

That's confirmed - Starting this next week each crew will be sending 2 guys a day for Atmos gas training and certification.
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Looks as though this post and the replies there after were all innuendos and speculations! UQ nor USIC gets the work, sadly since they are the local companies in that state, and there will be allot of folks heading to new companies to keep working in such tough times. To them, good luck! There are allot of tough criticisms here too, I know and worked with both of the folks mentioned in this post and you apparently did not work for the same people. I know that for a fact, that they were working the way they were forced into with the head cheeses of Dycom. Wanted them to enforce all the bs of the so called changes of the industry. Understand people, before you cast judgment upon them, chances are you probably do not know the real them....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234