Thread: Utiliquest in VA?

Default Utiliquest in VA?

Any of you guys work for Utiliquest in VA?

Just wondering what contracts they have, and what thw working conditions are like?

Might be time for a change of scenery.........

Years of Experience

Default Re: Utiliquest in VA?

do your research carefully brother...the comp is good.............but management in certain areas is not good.....i say again the company is very good company>>>>Godspeed to ya in your search....

Quote Originally Posted by yahoo View Post
    do your research carefully brother...the comp is good.............but management in certain areas is not good.....i say again the company is very good company>>>>Godspeed to ya in your search....
    Thanks friend, I certainly appreciate the advice. The management situation sounds similar to any locating co though good/bad depending on the area. That's why I was kind of hoping to hear from somebody working in East VA , near Hampton to get a feel as to whether they have competent management or not.

hey there, utiliquest in va just lost the verizon contract to ecsm, in suffolk they have the charter contract, and the dominion power contract is up in dec, as a recent loss of the verizon contract they are closing the chesapeake office and everything is going through the richmond office. and you know what normally happens when a contract is loss. all i can say for managment is dont hope on good raises but the normally dont even bother u unless they send out auditers due to damages.

UtiliQuest is in Northern Virginia, Sharing the State of Virginia with CUS and OneVision... Chances are if it smells like fish it is!