Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Utiliquest layoffs

Default Re: Utiliquest layoffs

Quote Originally Posted by yahoo View Post
    a program that is supposed to enhance an actual picture or to help our company get out of a damage...sort of like a drawing or manifest of your locate......believe me...it's better you and anyone you know doesn't know what it is.....!!!!!!an awful waste of time!
    YES it is!!

E sketch is a joke and so is Utiliquest. No wonder people are just looking for lawsuits. I understand that a company needs to make money but instead of taking away freedom and trust from the techs, they need to look at all the managers blowing money and sitting around. It seems they are starting to do that finally but too little, too late. I think the only reason they have any contracts where I am from is because there is no one else to pick them up. Maybe that needs to change. I used to love my job, now I am just another number that is tracked around like some lab rat in a maze.

best thing you can do with utiliquest and all locating companys is get out of the business it aint worth a shit i wasted to much time with that crap and i was a upper level employee management. i got smart and went offshore and make more money than you could ever make in the locating business and i only work 6 months out of the year locating is for the birds

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by locate this (_o_) View Post
    I used to love my job, now I am just another number that is tracked around like some lab rat in a maze.
    I've felt this way for some time now. I feel bad because I used to love this job so much I'd brag about it to everyone that would listen, to the point where I recruited more than a half dozen good friends over the course of a couple years, all of which are still with the company. There's nothing fun about going to work anymore, and that doesn't sit well with me.
    My boots may be red but I'm no clown.

New to this Forum, not new to the industry..

What used to be an "Art form craft".. has been twisted into something sick.
    I want so badly to be proud of what i do, but management wants me to aim my spraycan out my window, and be right... And Lord help me if im not.!
    Whats so amazing to me, is the way the management implies that you take shortcuts, and dont follow safety guidelines, until that is.. you have a damage or a "cam" incident, then they can nail your ass to the wall and deny any wrong doing..

UtiliQuest, will soon see the error of its way. When the DumbAss management realizes that they have no work and a ticket system thats no better than a etchasketch!!!!!!! DOOM will see them soon!!!!!!

Years of Experience

Thumbs up Re: Utiliquest layoffs

Quote Originally Posted by deevol View Post
    UtiliQuest, will soon see the error of its way. When the DumbAss management realizes that they have no work and a ticket system thats no better than a etchasketch!!!!!!! DOOM will see them soon!!!!!!
    You got that shit right bro.

Senior Member FailedSafetyAudit's Avatar
    Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Spray@90mph View Post
    New to this Forum, not new to the industry..

What used to be an "Art form craft".. has been twisted into something sick.
    I want so badly to be proud of what i do, but management wants me to aim my spraycan out my window, and be right... And Lord help me if im not.!
    Whats so amazing to me, is the way the management implies that you take shortcuts, and dont follow safety guidelines, until that is.. you have a damage or a "cam" incident, then they can nail your ass to the wall and deny any wrong doing..
    Powerful truth here. I feel this! It's like you were reading the thoughts straight out of my head!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234