Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: USIC Reorganization

Chicagoman

Default Re: USIC Reorganization

Quote Originally Posted by tylerd75 View Post
    TK is still a trainer
    TK is the worst trainer I have ever set my eyes on. We get these new guys in the field that have No ideal how to locate. He so anti-locator and pro- corperate

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagoman View Post
    TK is the worst trainer I have ever set my eyes on. We get these new guys in the field that have No ideal how to locate. He so anti-locator and pro- corperate
    Many of todays trainers were yesterday's ass kissers who didn't know a transmitter from a receiver. Gotta love a trainer who tells you to open up an electric meter and hook up to the neutral to locate it. The problem was he was telling me to hook up to a live secondary service. Anyone have a rubber glove???
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

Never mind the Safety Factor, what's the Electric Co. going to do when it finds it's meter has been tampered with?
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by beyond help View Post
    Many of todays trainers were yesterday's ass kissers who didn't know a transmitter from a receiver. Gotta love a trainer who tells you to open up an electric meter and hook up to the neutral to locate it. The problem was he was telling me to hook up to a live secondary service. Anyone have a rubber glove???
    Who on earth would tell you to do that????!!!!!!! They should be turned in and definitely should NOT be a trainer... they shouldn't even be a locator!!! That is the worst advise/training information I have ever heard!!

I really believe Trainers should not be left in that position over a year at a time It seems as if they have a tendency to only teach theory and forget what the real world is like.
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy View Post
    I'm just glad I'm "just a locator". It seems like if your a DM or up your position can change every few months.
    Yeah, I was nowhere near DM and I still got demoted, now I'm locating again. Ah well...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234