Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Synergy One

Years of Experience

Default Re: Synergy One

what? Brown 84

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Brown84 View Post
    I kno a few people getting unemployment cause they are laid off for the winter from sol. It's all he said she said shit people keep getting there shit twisted.
    people in Michigan haven't gotten their uneployment yet. People that have been laid off since November. I talked to a lady that handles unemployment claims today and she didn't have any information on Synergy One. I had to give the address. So they are not in the system.

Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by locate1 View Post
    people in Michigan haven't gotten their uneployment yet. People that have been laid off since November. I talked to a lady that handles unemployment claims today and she didn't have any information on Synergy One. I had to give the address. So they are not in the system.
    Was not Synergy One but I know one guy who applied for unemployment and found his employer had listed him employed at one of their offices in another state so the employer paid lower unemployment premiums.

Synergy One my be listed under another name in that state. It is common for companies to open a new office in another state under a new name to make it legally a different company from the parent company, it will get it's own privately traded stock to reduce liability to the main firm. So Big Name firm may run things but in Michigan they be a firm called Great Lakes Big Name Firm. such a Firm may also be called Great Lakes Big Firm doing business as Big Name Firm.

Then again they may have never properly registered with the state to avoid paying into the unemployment fund.

Does anybody know what utilities synergy one locates in reading pa area?

Years of Experience
    many

it sounds like they have the frontier telephone locating contract in pennsylvania right now. Does Reading, PA have frontier?

Years of Experience

People and their rumors..Don't get me wrong I work for synergy..And there has been some crazy times..But I have received my w2's and was laid off until last month and i didn't haven't any problems getting my unemployment. There was no way anybody in the mid west will receive unemployment from SOL because the place hasn't even been around long enough over here for you to be able to draw from them. So you might wanna question your other employer. And Rick Vought you sir are a complete fool..You're upset because you was fired...and everyone you hired has been fired....And you was let go because you didn't have the slightest idea as to what you was doing..I personally have had to clean up after your messes all summer long...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123