Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Synergy One

Years of Experience

Default Synergy One

Are they still around Or have they been pushed out..Just curious havent seen one of their locators for awhile..

Years of Experience

Default Re: Synergy One

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy121 View Post
    Are they still around Or have they been pushed out..Just curious havent seen one of their locators for awhile..
    Yes, still around Indiana.

Dont plan on ever seeing them again. SOME PEOPLE made sure frontier knew of their work practices and of their money troubles. Some employees were forced to drive rentals that were reported stolen, and encouraged employees to use it for personal use so avis could not find it. From day one they refused to provide safety equipment even though me and other managers begged them for it so we could be at osha standards. I have to say I fought long and hard to keep the contract just for their owner to get greedy MR 4 Cruises in a row, being deciteful to frontier. To name an instance they told frontier(owner did) told frontier that I had 5 techs in tippecanoe county without telling me, and when frontier called me 10 minutes after asking the same question I was honest I said 2 at the moment but I am in the process of bringing a few more on. We finished the phone call and lo and behold the owner of synergy and their director of operations called and threatened my job. So please take head like was said in another thread DO NOT EVER THINK OF WORKING FOR THAT COMPANY. From a little birdy inside the company they plan to close up shop due to a little "achem" spillage of information to frontier. You **** your employees, your employees will bend u over and not use vasoline on your ass. Sorry for being graphic but thats how it goes.I mean what company says paint and flag resupply is more important than safety vests, hard hats and cones. Every laptop they sent me and the other managers for our techs were jank ass pieces of shit they bought at a wholesale lot batteries fried, screens flickering out, blue screens of death. They literally went through EVERY rental car company and after a month or so refused to pay and told employees there was an over charge issue. Then told them well we have new cars from ford coming blah blah blah. Welp there is the info guys. Dont worry most of this I hear has already made it to the VP of frontier.

Years of Experience

So nothing has changed with this company. One day some Utility is going to wise up and press charges against him for Fraud. I am surprised a certain cable company did not after he stole from them. And I say that because there is proof of that if you just know where to look.

Seems like you have a sore spot for this company... why?

there are many people who have a sore spot sue to this company....... I was one of the 23 guys in Illinois who lost there jobs because of there mismanagement and stupidity

If they go belly up I will not be at all surprised.....but the true question is did they actually pay taxes...... Ive e mailed them 4 times to verify my address and they cant even respond..

Oh and lets not forget that they do not report any earnings in for unemployment!!

Rick

I am the one in Illinois who's house you came to pick up cars and equipment....... have you heard anything about tax forms?

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Look to the East View Post
    Really? I mean REALLY? You can't figure that one out? Read his post again!!!
    Mke and EricB like this.

Mke
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by superman View Post
    Really? I mean REALLY? You can't figure that one out? Read his post again!!!
    maybe he's racist.

mke

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Voght View Post
    Dont plan on ever seeing them again. SOME PEOPLE made sure frontier knew of their work practices and of their money troubles. Some employees were forced to drive rentals that were reported stolen, and encouraged employees to use it for personal use so avis could not find it. From day one they refused to provide safety equipment even though me and other managers begged them for it so we could be at osha standards. I have to say I fought long and hard to keep the contract just for their owner to get greedy MR 4 Cruises in a row, being deciteful to frontier. To name an instance they told frontier(owner did) told frontier that I had 5 techs in tippecanoe county without telling me, and when frontier called me 10 minutes after asking the same question I was honest I said 2 at the moment but I am in the process of bringing a few more on. We finished the phone call and lo and behold the owner of synergy and their director of operations called and threatened my job. So please take head like was said in another thread DO NOT EVER THINK OF WORKING FOR THAT COMPANY. From a little birdy inside the company they plan to close up shop due to a little "achem" spillage of information to frontier. You **** your employees, your employees will bend u over and not use vasoline on your ass. Sorry for being graphic but thats how it goes.I mean what company says paint and flag resupply is more important than safety vests, hard hats and cones. Every laptop they sent me and the other managers for our techs were jank ass pieces of shit they bought at a wholesale lot batteries fried, screens flickering out, blue screens of death. They literally went through EVERY rental car company and after a month or so refused to pay and told employees there was an over charge issue. Then told them well we have new cars from ford coming blah blah blah. Welp there is the info guys. Dont worry most of this I hear has already made it to the VP of frontier.
    I have been thinking about a switch and have heard this persons name before..... not in a good way... from a lot of people. I was just curious as to why he was so hell bent on badmouthing this company. From what I have heard from contractors and employees that worked with him he did not know what he was doing and was in way over his head. Plus he hired half his family who were unexperienced and couldn't train them properly and that backfired on him.

Years of Experience

Rick ur funny with ur stories. If I'm not mistaken aren't u the guy who hired his wife and let her sit at home and get paid for doing nothing. Employees likes are what make companies look bad. Ur prob one of the people that are mad cause u didn't succeed so ur just spreading rumors. I been working in indiana for awhile now for sol and we are doing good. We all have our fleet vans/cars and running strong so make sure before u open ur mouth u have ur facts straight if I call my supervisor cause I need any kind of supplies I have it within an hour or two. U must not of tried very hard to get things for ur employees.

still here baby...lol...rollin strong

Years of Experience
    16 yrs

Quote Originally Posted by Brown84 View Post
    Rick ur funny with ur stories. If I'm not mistaken aren't u the guy who hired his wife and let her sit at home and get paid for doing nothing. Employees likes are what make companies look bad. Ur prob one of the people that are mad cause u didn't succeed so ur just spreading rumors. I been working in indiana for awhile now for sol and we are doing good. We all have our fleet vans/cars and running strong so make sure before u open ur mouth u have ur facts straight if I call my supervisor cause I need any kind of supplies I have it within an hour or two. U must not of tried very hard to get things for ur employees.

Cause he couldnt get his ass outta the house to do his job,or just driving around talking about how awesome it was to be driving a new car, like i said b4 "talent rises and bullshit walks" ..... where are you now ? talking s**t coz now you are an ex-employee, and pulling a signboard around.
    stickyicky likes this.

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Look to the East View Post
    He was fired.I guess that left a sour taste in his mouth.

a catv line was marked by another locate company and apparently the locator of the catv cable ran out of CATV flags and started using the flags with the picture of an old time phone on it..He snapped pictures of it and left.didnt even hook up to the cable...Well that is what caused a damage..Paint/flags was no where close to the cable..

He did bite off more than he could chew. No prev Sup Experience and really no experience in the field maybe a 1 12 years...I dont blame him for getting the sup job..I would blame sol for hiring him as a sup...More like a Tech 1..Tech 2 at the most..

Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
    still here baby...lol...rollin strong
    I wouldnt say rolling strong....rolling maybe but not strong by any means.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast