Thread: STS inc.

Years of Experience

Default STS inc.

I used to work for STS a few years back when they were here in Idaho. Since I left STS, or, they left the state, I don't hear much about them. The name doesn't pop up on the boards here too often. I don't recall any of their locators speaking up and introducing themselves as STS employees.

Is anyone here with STS? Just curious.

Years of Experience

Default Re: STS inc.

Steve,
    STS merged with Utiliquest about 8 years ago and then they were both bought out by Dycom. Even though Utiliquest hold the strength in name the managment structure started leaning mor towardes the STS way. That was the end of a good thing at one point the were going to get rid of the utiliquest name and just become sts. But the higher up decided that Utiliquest shoould stay utiliquest and Sts would stay sts but the are both Dycom (unless someone has bought out Dycom latley)........
    TO FORGIVE IS DIVINE BUT TOO FORGET IS STUPID

Years of Experience

Default Re: STS inc.

Ninja is right. Dycom purchased UtiliQuest/STS from GFI Energy Ventures. I don't think any will be buying Dycom anytime soon. They have their fingers in a lot of pies. They own 50 or so companies. There are some deep pockets there boys.
    I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions.