Thread: policies questions

Default policies questions

i am new to your site but i have fount it to be very informational so far but what i have failed to find is some of the drug policies. yea i know drugs are bad and this is not the job for a drug head but my question is what is the policies for medical marihuana for any company in michigan specifacly usic how often do they test and what kind of tests are you to be subjected to i.e. hair salivea blood or urine. i myself do not use any kind of drug unless mountian dew and 5 hr energy count but have a couple freinds that are legal patients and wondered before applying any responce would be gretly appreciated im glad to start my carrer in the locating brotherhood

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Default Re: policies questions

Tell your "friends" don't bother. But, for you, welcome.
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Caregiver View Post
    i am new to your site but i have fount it to be very informational so far but what i have failed to find is some of the drug policies. yea i know drugs are bad and this is not the job for a drug head but my question is what is the policies for medical marihuana for any company in michigan specifacly usic how often do they test and what kind of tests are you to be subjected to i.e. hair salivea blood or urine. i myself do not use any kind of drug unless mountian dew and 5 hr energy count but have a couple freinds that are legal patients and wondered before applying any responce would be gretly appreciated im glad to start my carrer in the locating brotherhood
    Most locate firms require a pre-employment drug test and it is common to get random tested, after a personal injury, vehicle accident or significantly large damage. In addition if you mark gas you are under the jurisdiction of the Federal Department of Transportation and drug testing is mandatory at any firm that locates gas.

Marijuana use, medical or otherwise, will get you fired.

USIC has a random drug test policy. I had to take 3 alone last year. By the way, Marijuana is not a drug... Its a plant

Years of Experience

I've had 3 randoms in the last year also. Randoms are piss tests and if you are in a vehicle accident you will get a piss test and breathalizer.

You'd think they'd learn by now that this is one test I will pass everytime.

I don't know how the medical card for THC would work but I don't think the locate companies would let it fly.

Ha i knew this was the site for me i ask a question and got an answer i love it i will be telling my mmj paitents to not bother as thats what he has been since he got his card oh well thats his problem not mine i am looking forward to sticking with the locating job and this wonderful forum thanks alot guys