Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By UULC
  • 2 Post By daman1
  • 1 Post By ProfessionalLocator

Thread: Kudo's to USIC

Years of Experience
    30+

Default Kudo's to USIC

I want to give kudo's to USIC West Central Florida. I have been in my new position of Project Manager for The Johnston Trust for 5 months now. As soon as I started I added the following to the tickets our company entered:

DUE TO PAST AGREEMENTS NOT BEING KEPT BY LOCATORS, THE JOHNSTON TRUST DOES NOT MAKE AGREEMENTS WITH LOCATORS IN THE FIELD. ANY ALLEGEDLOCATE AGREEMENT MUST BE DOCUMENTED AND SIGNED BY BOTH PARTIES OR THERE IS NOAGREEMENT. NO EXCEPTIONS

USIC now call me when they cannot get the locate completed. I either agree or disagree. I have them email me and I respond back and we use that as an agreement.

Before they would just put ongoing project and leave it. Now we have a dialog and it has been working great.

USIC usually get's a bad rap even by me in the past. I rarely have problems with them.

So Kudo's USIC West Central Florida.
    daman1 and yahoo like this.

Years of Experience
    17 years

Default Re: Kudo's to USIC

Quote Originally Posted by UULC View Post
    I want to give kudo's to USIC West Central Florida. I have been in my new position of Project Manager for The Johnston Trust for 5 months now. As soon as I started I added the following to the tickets our company entered:

DUE TO PAST AGREEMENTS NOT BEING KEPT BY LOCATORS, THE JOHNSTON TRUST DOES NOT MAKE AGREEMENTS WITH LOCATORS IN THE FIELD. ANY ALLEGEDLOCATE AGREEMENT MUST BE DOCUMENTED AND SIGNED BY BOTH PARTIES OR THERE IS NOAGREEMENT. NO EXCEPTIONS

USIC now call me when they cannot get the locate completed. I either agree or disagree. I have them email me and I respond back and we use that as an agreement.

Before they would just put ongoing project and leave it. Now we have a dialog and it has been working great.

USIC usually get's a bad rap even by me in the past. I rarely have problems with them.

So Kudo's USIC West Central Florida.
    UULC. I think we share the same opinion of USIC in general. Kudos for your honesty. That must have been very hard for you.
    UULC and second notice like this.

Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Years of Experience

Kudo's to you for making it work.
    UULC likes this.

Years of Experience

I give USIC a kick in the ass around here.

Years of Experience

that is good to hear ...I think that company will make it !!!!!
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato