Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keep who you work for to yourself!!

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by JKlien View Post
    Hell I am untouchable. I work when I want. Damages get buried by my sup. I never take pictures and no one cares. We are so far behind no one is checking us at all.
    You are everything that is wrong with contract locating, a shining example of mediocrity and under achievement.

Years of Experience

Hell I am untouchable. I work when I want. Damages get buried by my sup. I never take pictures and no one cares. We are so far behind no one is checking us at all.
    Let me guess. Your low on the pay scale and wonder why. In case you didn't realize doing a half-ass job in this business puts others in danger. Do yourself a favor get out of locating and get the nobrainer job you deserve.

Years of Experience
    30+

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by GWJ_CAS View Post
    You are everything that is wrong with contract locating, a shining example of mediocrity and under achievement.
    I have to agree. That type of work ethic is what is wrong with our industry. People who want to do a half A$$ job and expect to get paid for it.

Jklien, You do not need to be in our field. You give every honest, hard working, some what dedicated Locator a bad name. You need to find another field of work. You are going to have a damage that has the potential of killing someone. How can you sleep at night with that type of attitude?

Years of Experience
    30+

Thumbs down

If you are so untouchable, give me your name so I can talk to your sup and DM. There are folks out there that need jobs and do care what type of service they provide to client and customers. I give 110% to any company I work for. You just sound like a lowlife slacker. You need to get a job that you are good at, and not one that you are going to get someone hurt or killed!

Years of Experience

Exclamation

Cripple fight

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12