Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: I want to start my own locating company

Years of Experience

Default Re: I want to start my own locating company

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane9 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ifinditunderground View Post
    Yep.....one of them even has a Hemi which averages between 12 and 16 MPG.....and I even have two Jetskis....two-stroke engines. Pollution at it's finest! And I have a riding mower -gas engine, a gas trimmer, a gas pressure washer, a gas snow blower. My kids have a little four wheeler with a two-stroke engine too! I love pissing all you tree huggers off..... You and Al Gore can eat my shorts.
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

What's the deal with Dodge putting the Super Bee Stripe on pick-ups? That's just confusing to people who remember that 60's Muscle Car.
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Years of Experience

hey spray how did we get off track with wanting to start our own locating company????
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

He he he!(said the Hijacker)
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Banned

Time to bring this subject back to life!
    What have you idiots accomplished besides talking shit about Obama and politics?
    We are losing jobs and contracts left and right. Do any of you locators have any brains or fresh ideas?

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Back to Hemi engines.....Dear, would you please close the screen doors, someone let a mosquito in.............
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Senior Member underground quester's Avatar

Yep.....one of them even has a Hemi which averages between 12 and 16 MPG.....and I even have two Jetskis....two-stroke engines. Pollution at it's finest! And I have a riding mower -gas engine, a gas trimmer, a gas pressure washer, a gas snow blower. My kids have a little four wheeler with a two-stroke engine too! I love pissing all you tree huggers off..... You and Al Gore can eat my shorts.

USIC1 is that you???? oh, maybe not...thought it was for a second there by the pot stirring!!!!
    Success is a journey, not a destination...

Senior Member underground quester's Avatar

Back to Hemi engines.....Dear, would you please close the screen doors, someone let a mosquito in.............

NICE Segway ifindit
    Success is a journey, not a destination...

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Wingfoot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sprayandpray View Post
    Joel Osteen - Stay tuned for the next big "Fall from Grace". Maybe Justice and Mack, whoever they are, will 'see the light' -- Nah!
    Spray - I see what you mean..... I had no idea this was in the works!

The wife of evangelical pastor Joel Osteen got physical when her demands that a small spill on her Continental Airlines seat be cleaned up were not immediately met. Victoria Osteen kept saying: "This is ridiculous. I'm a first-class passenger."

Sharon Brown, the flight attendant, alleges that Victoria Osteen shoved, grabbed, and pulled her while attempting to enter the airplane's cockpit to complain to the Captain, and in the tussle, elbowed her left breast. Victoria has already paid a $3,000 fine to the FAA.

Sharon Brown is suing for 10% of Victoria Osteen's net worth, plus medical expenses for counseling and the pain & suffering from her newly formed hemorrhoids!

Just before Ms. Brown's testimony in court concluded, Sharon's attorney, Reginald McKamie, suggested race may have played a role! McKamie is suggesting Osteen is a racist because of remarks Victoria made wanting to deal only with Johnson, who is white, and not with Brown or another flight attendant on the plane, who are black. With this final revelation (pun intended), the flight attendant may get the million$ she wants, and more..........

All of this over a spill about the size of a 50-cent piece on a first-class seat.

Jesus traveled by donkey. Why was Victoria flying ‘FIRST CLASS?’
    After years of his wife’s pleading, this rich good ole’ boy of Houston, Texas finally goes with her to Joel Osteen's Church on Sunday morning. He was so moved by the sermon that on the way out he stopped to shake Joel's hand.

He said, “Reverend, that was the best damn sermon I ever did hear!”

Joel replied, “Oh!! Why, thank you sir, but please, I’d appreciate it if you didn’t use profanity in the Lord’s house.”

The man said, “I’m sorry Reverend, but I can’t help myself, it was such a damn good sermon!

Joel replied, “Sir, PLEASE, I cannot have you behaving this way in Church!”

The man said, “Okay Reverend, but I just wanted you to know that I thought it was so damn good, I put $5,000 in that there collection plate.”

And Joel said, “That was damn nice of you, Sir!”

---------------------------------------------------------------

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345