Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I want to start my own locating company

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Default Re: I want to start my own locating company

For the record I have never deleted a post because I didn't like it. I have deleted offensive posts or occasionally at the posters request but that is rare.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCableVine View Post
    For the record I have never deleted a post because I didn't like it. I have deleted offensive posts or occasionally at the posters request but that is rare.
    Sorry! That is what I meant.
    If you are not a Liberal by age 20, then you do not have a heart! If you are not a Conservative by age 40, then you do not have a brain!!!

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    Yes, I'm wondering why. I am also wondering why this guy that took my nick "administrator" says he not in the mood for old tricks. Can someone enlighten me? Is he talking to you or me?
    just tell us who you are and all this will be over!!!!!!!!!!if you won't tell then he's talking to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Quote Originally Posted by yahoo View Post
    just tell us who you are and all this will be over!!!!!!!!!!if you won't tell then he's talking to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    See post #10. I just couldn't recallhis name due to CRS
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

It is kind of like changing your name to Michael Jordan. You can't play basketball but you want the same perks as him. There can only be one ADMINISTRATOR. I guess you could have called yourself IDIOT instead. Because complaining like you have been over this is kind of, how should we say, IDIOTIC!
    If you are not a Liberal by age 20, then you do not have a heart! If you are not a Conservative by age 40, then you do not have a brain!!!

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    Good Morning,

After reveiwing some feedback from you, I will start immediately working on your new website for National Locator's Association. You WILL be informed. Your voices will not be drowned out. It will be a transparent site. It will be free. In the interest of making the locator a bonafide, high paid professional. That's my mission. (Also making money) of course.

Tell me what you think.
    Last Sunday morning I was channel surfing and caught that charlatan preacher from Houston, Texas, Joel Osteen. Joel was embellishing on a point to his crowd of 30,000 listeners. Mack, I stayed long enough to catch the one story of Joel's that made me think of you.

Joel sez all the people that you and I are involved with in our daily lives can be caterogized into 4 equal groups:

25% will never like you. No matter how good you treat them, say or promise nice things to them, share with them or spend money on them, nothing will change their minds. You are wasting our time to get them to like you.

25% don't like you, but could be convinced to like you. By starting out nice, and spending quality time with them, you will eventually change their minds to like you.

25% like you, but could be convinced not to like you. Say the wrong thing, do the inconsiderate act and then they are not your backers.

And then there is the 25% that really like you. No matter how bad you walk all over them, say bad things to them and treat them really bad, they will back you to the very end.

I think you have run into a crowd here at theVine that is mostly the bottom 25% group that will never like you or agree with your passion - Mack. I must admit, you can label me in the bottom 50 percentile group, also.
    Last edited by Wingfoot; August 6th, 2008 at 08:30 PM.

Years of Experience

and so it goes.............................well said wing!!!!!!!!!!
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Joel Osteen - stay tuned for the next big "Fall from Grace". Maybe Justice, Mack, whover they are will 'see the light' -- Nah!

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by sprayandpray View Post
    Joel Osteen - stay tuned for the next big "Fall from Grace".
    Spray - I see what you mean..... I had no idea this was in the works!

The wife of evangelical pastor Joel Osteen got physical when her demands that a small spill on her Continental Airlines seat be cleaned up were not immediately met. Victoria Osteen kept saying: "This is ridiculous. I'm a first-class passenger."

Sharon Brown, the flight attendant, alleges that Victoria Osteen shoved, grabbed, and pulled her while attempting to enter the airplane's cockpit to complain to the Captain, and in the tussle, elbowed her left breast. Victoria has already paid a $3,000 fine to the FAA.

Sharon Brown is suing for 10% of Victoria Osteen's net worth, plus medical expenses for counseling and the pain & suffering from her newly formed hemorrhoids!

Just before Ms. Brown's testimony in court concluded, Sharon's attorney, Reginald McKamie, suggested race may have played a role! McKamie is suggesting Osteen is a racist because of remarks Victoria made wanting to deal only with Johnson, who is white, and not with Brown or another flight attendant on the plane, who are black. With this final revelation (pun intended), the flight attendant may get the million$ she wants, and more..........

All of this over a spill about the size of a 50-cent piece on a first-class seat.

Jesus traveled by donkey. Why was Victoria flying ‘FIRST CLASS?’
    Last edited by Wingfoot; August 8th, 2008 at 12:30 AM.

Only an IDIOT parts way with his money for 'salvation'. Apparently the lord was too busy to 'part' the spill for this 'believer'. Maybe she should have asked nicer?

Now this is the way to put and end to threads from Justice et al, "Hijack the thread" - Hee hee hee

Years of Experience
    retired

I know this is continuing off-topic, but I really have to know: Why didn't this B get the taser from an air marshall a la Adam Sandler in "Anger Management"??? That's the first thing I would have done if some uppity broad tried storming the cockpit. (No offense to the ladies out there.)

And who is this Joel Osteen guy anyway? Never heard of him, Wingfoot. Maybe it's the same as other low-key ne'er-do-wells in the media, like this numbnuts Drew Peterson from my lovely town.
    "Aye, verily hath I spoken." - Thor, god of thunder

Wow... I have seen him on tv... and like what he has had to say in the past... but she just LOOKS MEAN... and appears to be a B*)&).

Anytime I hear any preacher saying that God wanted him and his followers to be 'wealthy' I automatically tune them out permanently.

Guess I don't watch/listen to him enough... oh.. well... yeah I agree with you spray...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast