Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Heath Consultants

Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Years of Experience

Default Re: Heath Consultants

Quote Originally Posted by dragon View Post
    you are right on those points but I did 3 start ups with one company and they had it all down , all the equipment and good trucks . everything was completely ready atleast a week before start up and spare trucks and equipment in case something went down . the start ups id did had atleast 4 offices ands about 15 set ups for locators . but that was then and this is now .
    Like you said, three startups all with the same company. Most companies are not that together.

Years of Experience

Training is over. Not as through has it should have been. A lot of things were left out. And now after one little mistake. Not missing a gas line but not closing a ticket correctly the super has the nerve to raise his voice to me. I ain't 5 treat me like a man and talk to me. This company ain't ranking high on my list of good locating companies. So I will have to make it work till I can change things. LOL

Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Years of Experience

Training is over. Not as through has it should have been. A lot of things were left out. And now after one little mistake. Not missing a gas line but not closing a ticket correctly the super has the nerve to raise his voice to me. I ain't 5 treat me like a man and talk to me. This company ain't ranking high on my list of good locating companies. So I will have to make it work till I can change things. LOL
    Never can tell with individual supervisors if their actions truly represent the 'corporate climate', time will tell on that one.

I expect my new guys, even ones coming in with experience, to make mistakes until they have time to learn our way of processing things.

Years of Experience
    na

So I will have to make it work till I can change things. LOL
    Now is that not a classic thought for a high percentage of locators !?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12