Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye

Default Re: Goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by RD_Wrangler View Post
    Ok, pet peeve. I gotta call you on it.

There - a location

Their - a term of posession

They're - a conjunction of They and Are this is the one you wanted!

I'm not even going to touch the punctuation issues....
    Paintcan you should quit while you are ahead. Or not! You are kind of an idiot!!!
    If you are not a Liberal by age 20, then you do not have a heart! If you are not a Conservative by age 40, then you do not have a brain!!!

Years of Experience

There - a location

This made me laugh out loud! Of everything that could be commented on in this thread this is what put RDW over the edge. LOL!!!

Years of Experience

There - a location

LOL!
    That's funny right there, I don't care who you are.

A little OCD, now that sounds like a locator!
    Have to agree with you there.

There - a location

Look I am a QC Director. Not a Spelling Bee Champ. So I hope you can get over my mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by Paintcan View Post
    Look I am a QC Director. Not a Spelling Bee Champ. So I hope you can get over my mistakes

There we go! Now everyone realizes what the problem is : QC Director -need I say more?

By the way Wing, my Sup hasn't heard anything about the Computer Cut-off, or whatever it's called. My District just made a 98 overall on our Safety Audit by Corporate so maybe we are going to be exempt.
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by sprayandpray View Post
    There we go! Now everyone realizes what the problem is : QC Director -need I say more?

By the way Wing, my Sup hasn't heard anything about the Computer Cut-off, or whatever it's called. My District just made a 98 overall on our Safety Audit by Corporate so maybe we are going to be exempt.
    Dude what did I do to you. We work for the same company. Are you not happy? I used to be a locator. So get off my back.

Dude what did I do to you. We work for the same company. Are you not happy? I used to be a locator. So get off my back.
    Trust me when I say, HE IS NOT ON YOUR BACK. Spray and I have had several heated exchanges in the past. This is nothing. You are bringing this upon yourself. You began as a locator, then all of a sudden your a QC Director. There's just a slight difference. Most of us can not understand what a QC Director does. I'm sorry, there should only be 1 Quality person per district (the trainer). Isn't this why supervisors and level 2&3 locators exist. I don't wish ill will toward anyone, but it just seems to be too much fat at the top. Just my opinion.
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

Wow a QC Director hanging out on the forum! Hmm? I wonder why? Interesting to say the least. Or, hell you really could be locator. But now no one believes you.
    If you are not a Liberal by age 20, then you do not have a heart! If you are not a Conservative by age 40, then you do not have a brain!!!

Quote Originally Posted by beyond help View Post
    Trust me when I say, HE IS NOT ON YOUR BACK. Spray and I have had several heated exchanges in the past. This is nothing. You are bringing this upon yourself. You began as a locator, then all of a sudden your a QC Director. There's just a slight difference. Most of us can not understand what a QC Director does. I'm sorry, there should only be 1 Quality person per district (the trainer). Isn't this why supervisors and level 2&3 locators exist. I don't wish ill will toward anyone, but it just seems to be too much fat at the top. Just my opinion.

Will the next time I go to court to fight for USIC and the Locator who is being wrongly accused of not doing his job corretly I will remember what you all said

Uh Oh! I guess my humor offended someone. I tend to believe every person secure in themselves shares the humor several of us attempt to instill in everyone's lives. However, I sure didn't need a Quality Manager to get so bent out of shape that he/she would deliberately lose an argument in court that would hurt a locator, and the company, just because someone hurt his feelings. On the other hand, with what I've seen locators being charged with over the last year, I tend to believe this is already happening. I wonder if QM's have a set goal they have to meet or if they are just required to bend over every time a client wants them to?
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Will the next time I go to court to fight for USIC and the Locator who is being wrongly accused of not doing his job corretly I will remember what you all said
    With your grammatical skills; No wonder why we get our asses handed to us. I guess now you are a lawyer. If you would have done your job properly in the first place, and made sure everything was in order....YOU WOULDN'T HAVE HAD MUCH OF A PROBLEM IN COURT!!!! I thought there was a reason we all take pictures, and our billing is time stamped. Pictures show line marked at 'x' time. Line hit after 'x' time. Line marked correctly. Contractor pays.
    Yes, there are times where some uncontrollable things do happen. A line tones in a different spot than marked (ect.). We've shared these stories here before. Those would be examples where I can see you having a difficult time in court. There will be times when you will have split guilt with the contractor. BUT DON'T SIT ON YOUR HIGH HORSE AND BITCH ABOUT YOUR JOB. Maybe you are the one that needs to move on. Buy the way, If I remember correctly, shouldn't most middle management level personnel comprehend the intricacies of spell check (see ABC checkmark button at the top right corner when you post). Or are you just too lazy to hit a button. Evidently you don't have the intestinal fortitude to perform your job if some of us can upset you this effortlessly.
    (don't forget punctuation.)
    What a mediocre excuse not to hit a button. I bet your results are mediocre at best. If most of us locators had results that were mediocre at best, then your job would be easy. We would be at fault for most everything.

Spray, I would be disappointed if your humor didn't offend. Humor is at its best when someone or some group possibly might get offended in some way!
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

Quote Originally Posted by beyond help View Post
    With your grammatical skills; No wonder why we get our asses handed to us. I guess now you are a lawyer. If you would have done your job properly in the first place, and made sure everything was in order....YOU WOULDN'T HAVE HAD MUCH OF A PROBLEM IN COURT!!!! I thought there was a reason we all take pictures, and our billing is time stamped. Pictures show line marked at 'x' time. Line hit after 'x' time. Line marked correctly. Contractor pays.
    Yes, there are times where some uncontrollable things do happen. A line tones in a different spot than marked (ect.). We've shared these stories here before. Those would be examples where I can see you having a difficult time in court. There will be times when you will have split guilt with the contractor. BUT DON'T SIT ON YOUR HIGH HORSE AND BITCH ABOUT YOUR JOB. Maybe you are the one that needs to move on. Buy the way, If I remember correctly, shouldn't most middle management level personnel comprehend the intricacies of spell check (see ABC checkmark button at the top right corner when you post). Or are you just too lazy to hit a button. Evidently you don't have the intestinal fortitude to perform your job if some of us can upset you this effortlessly.
    (don't forget punctuation.)
    What a mediocre excuse not to hit a button. I bet your results are mediocre at best. If most of us locators had results that were mediocre at best, then your job would be easy. We would be at fault for most everything.

Spray, I would be disappointed if your humor didn't offend. Humor is at its best when someone or some group possibly might get offended in some way!

I take it you are a teacher not locator?

Quote Originally Posted by sprayandpray View Post
    Uh Oh! I guess my humor offended someone. I tend to believe every person secure in themselves shares the humor several of us attempt to instill in everyone's lives. However, I sure didn't need a Quality Manager to get so bent out of shape that he/she would deliberately lose an argument in court that would hurt a locator, and the company, just because someone hurt his feelings. On the other hand, with what I've seen locators being charged with over the last year, I tend to believe this is already happening. I wonder if QM's have a set goal they have to meet or if they are just required to bend over every time a client wants them to?
    I have been to court twice lately and both cases for from a couple of years ago. How are you supposed to remember anything anyway?

Well, this has been truly entertaining. A couple more points, then I'll move on.

1st:
    Hey advanceboy Why dont you eat the peanuts out of my shit
    Bwah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a tool.
    Always pleased to elicit an intelligent rebuttal from such an obvious intellectual giant. I'm starting to wonder if you're really a big fat chick.

We all became locators more or less for the same reasons(money, no need of schooling, truck, travel, unique job, easy job(sometimes) etc.) Sups, DM's, QC's, and to an extent small time owner/operators, are the laziest and most useless of the bunch. They got into locating because it looked easy and they couldn't hack it in a real job, but they can pretend to be important if they ass kiss the right people, next thing you know, they're your boss. This is AS FAR as these people can go before they are exposed. Never fitting in with the common workers, not being quite astute or business minded enough for the higher ups. They make perfect middle management because they are self important douchebags......weasels. I believe one guy mentioned ex UPS and Fedex types, we had a guy who worked in a car dealership. I always wondered just what fu@kin' business he had auditing me with his 2 years exp.

Paintcan wouldn't last a day on the plow crew. I doubt many of you would, however, a real locator would do much better than some "QC/manager" It would be too hard for his pussy ass. I'd make him my bitch and he'd cry and go home. Probably thinking " I'm a locator, I don't do that, it's too much work. I''ve got 7 yrs exp, I should be behind my desk being important"

"Pull that Fu@Kin' temp you pansy, go sniff those culverts out, not that way stupid! Go help the hoes get them peds set, then help the boys figure 8 that fibre! You said you knew how to locate, what the fu#k is that?!!"

I'd give you half a day, generous on my part.

Oh yeah, the earlier "union man" "insult" directed at me. What fu$Kin' planet are you on? Maybe if I was 50 yrs older 50 yrs ago that might have "hurt" me.
    I don't hate unions, but I'm not in one, nor do I really care one way or the other. A real man doesn't ass kiss his way into a desk where after years of "hard work" he can finally sit on his ass, he makes his own way. That's the way of the Karate Man. Something that has eluded you ASSCAN.

I will be moving on, warring with a retard on the computer is stupid.
    I look forward to reading any witty rejoinders you may have regarding your undigested food, and orifices.

Stay tuned for plowing 101

Senior Member underground quester's Avatar

wow Advanceman, 10 post into the web and you are already going at it.

You could be givin USIC1 some competition here soon.
    Success is a journey, not a destination...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast