Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye

Default Re: Goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by big boots mcghee View Post
    Nice. Let's spend money where it's not needed, on this gestapo enforcing type of micro management. No wonder they had to put the wage freeze in place, remove the bonus program, and ice the referral program. It'll cost a bundle to set up the trucks & equipment like that!!

If they're that worried about how people are spending their time they should hire people with better character and work ethic, and in turn they should maybe question those that do the hiring since this seems to be such a problem. But wait, I forgot. Everything is the locator's fault.
    I hear ya about character and work ethic Boots, but we've both seen what kind of shining examples 12 bucks an hour buys you in Chicagoland. You CANNOT expect mature, responsible, and talented individuals to line up for less than a realistic living wage around these parts. Even in a recession.

Wag
    Years of Experience

Who exactly has any concrete info. about these changes, like laptops shutting down when in drive? I'm w/ SM&P in Indy, and haven't heard of such nonsense.

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Wag View Post
    Who exactly has any concrete info. about these changes, like laptops shutting down when in drive? I'm w/ SM&P in Indy, and haven't heard of such nonsense.
    Your sup or DM will confirm my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagoman View Post
    Well my fellow locators. I cant beleive what about to tell you, but we have been asked by the leadership of a District to not share anymore information or opinions about USIC are Company on this website. And if we are found to be on this site we will be in trouble with managment and possible lose are employment with said Company. So with great sadness I say goodbye. I will no longer talk about any other subject as well. I will watch you guys share your thoughts and opinions but I will no longer sign on. I must put my family first. I wish all well!!!
    Whatever happened to freedom of speech. You arent allowed to share your "opinions" as quoted above. Let them try and fire you. You'd have a nice lawsuit right there. I'm glad I got laid off. Hopefully I'll get back in the factory before I get called back in March.

Well, with this economy, and the current state of mass layoffs all over the country, people are feeling the pressure. If Chicagoman feels he will be better protected by leaving the forums, then it's his choice. I wish him well, and hope that he finds himself in a position where he feels he can return.

Remember, "Freedom of Speech" has limitations. it mainly pertains to Politics, not discussing your employer or work situations in an open forum. Also, if you are using the company laptop they are within their rights to control that usage.
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

This person is no longer working for USIC

Quote Originally Posted by Paintcan View Post
    Thank god, you are kind of an idiot!
    If you are not a Liberal by age 20, then you do not have a heart! If you are not a Conservative by age 40, then you do not have a brain!!!

Years of Experience

wait...are you saying the original poster of this thread is no longer employed with USIC?

If so...how do you know? And do I detect an underlying hint of threat...?

I do hope I'm imagining things, but profile whose profesion is "mad boss" who's interests are "firing locators" is a bit...ummmm...unsettling...

Stick with the politic section. It is more fun and you can not get into trouble there!!!!!!!!!!! Unless of course you say something stupid like USUC 1!!!
    If you are not a Liberal by age 20, then you do not have a heart! If you are not a Conservative by age 40, then you do not have a brain!!!

With all due respect to the rest of you, I know I'm new here, and I DO enjoy starting shit at times, but the "Paintcan" character is a douchebag!
    I'm sure I wasn't the only one to recognize that he wasn't a real locator right away.

I kind of wish I did work for USIC(whatever that means) so I could teach him a lesson in respect when he tried to fire me for not taking his shit. (I'm wicked at karate, kickboxing, capoeira-train 6 days a week, that;s why I took this job, I don't take ANYONE's shit!) These are the people that keep me in business and the rest of you unneccessarily fearful and your companies shi##y. He claims to have 7 yrs exp locating, but is now behind a desk. Probably some fat ass or some geek or both.
    I met many a guy like him. They were never the locators they claimed to be, nobody liked them, they never stayed in their positions very long, (but long enough to F#$K up other hard working peoples lives) and judging from his writing he's not too intelligent(unless that's all a delicious ruse). I'm sure he thought it brilliant to use that handle because the rest of us are too dumb to figure it out.

ostracize this puke, and if you you know him give him the punch in the head he needs. (It will take me too long to get there).

While it goes without saying there will be employers on this site, most of you seem to be hardworking locators who shouldn't have to worry about homo's like that guy when you need to vent to the only other people that can relate to you. F#%K him and his grim reaper.

Quote Originally Posted by advanceMan View Post
    With all due respect to the rest of you, I know I'm new here, and I DO enjoy starting shit at times, but the "Paintcan" character is a douchebag!
    I'm sure I wasn't the only one to recognize that he wasn't a real locator right away.

I kind of wish I did work for USIC(whatever that means) so I could teach him a lesson in respect when he tried to fire me for not taking his shit. (I'm wicked at karate, kickboxing, capoeira-train 6 days a week, that;s why I took this job, I don't take ANYONE's shit!) These are the people that keep me in business and the rest of you unneccessarily fearful and your companies shi##y. He claims to have 7 yrs exp locating, but is now behind a desk. Probably some fat ass or some geek or both.
    I met many a guy like him. They were never the locators they claimed to be, nobody liked them, they never stayed in their positions very long, (but long enough to F#$K up other hard working peoples lives) and judging from his writing he's not too intelligent(unless that's all a delicious ruse). I'm sure he thought it brilliant to use that handle because the rest of us are too dumb to figure it out.

ostracize this puke, and if you you know him give him the punch in the head he needs. (It will take me too long to get there).

While it goes without saying there will be employers on this site, most of you seem to be hardworking locators who shouldn't have to worry about homo's like that guy when you need to vent to the only other people that can relate to you. F#%K him and his grim reaper.
    Hey advanceboy Why dont you eat the peanuts out of my shit

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Oh boy.......I see the boot monster coming......
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Oh by the way advanceboy those peanut have not been recalled. So there safe to eat you pussy

Years of Experience

Oh by the way advanceboy those peanut have not been recalled. So there safe to eat you pussy
    Ok, pet peeve. I gotta call you on it.

There - a location

Their - a term of posession

They're - a conjunction of They and Are this is the one you wanted!

I'm not even going to touch the punctuation issues....
    Character is what you are in the dark. It is the things you do, when nobody can see, and nobody will ever know, that define who you are as an individual.

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

Per Scientiam Vires!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast