Thread: Geospatial still not paying employees

Default Geospatial still not paying employees

Everything that was said about Geospatial and its mgmt has now come true, no pay for employees that have already completed work for them

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Geospatial still not paying employees

We were paid but other difficulties are present. Looks like I will be changing shirts again if things don't change soon. I am so tired of switching companies. This will be the fifth time in almost 11 year. Has anyone else gone through Locating companies like we do here in New Mexico?

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

What is the full name of this company? Where are they based out of? Details folks, details.
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

The whole name of the company is Geospatial Corporation based out of Sarver,PA . The CEO is Mark Smith, CFO is Tom Oxenreiter. As of Dec.13th we were apparently laid off and our family's health Insurance was ended Jan. 1...we never received written or verbal notice. It was simply heard through the grapevine. There are only a couple people left in the office. Everyone's gas cards have been turned off as well as phones, and for some reason nobody will give us any answers. We have accounts that are still wanting work done, but not without being paid. We have not recieved payroll in a month and a half. This is the second time we have gone without paychecks for an extended period of time. The website is geospatialcorporation.com.

Years of Experience

sounds like a company about to go bankrupt...

two people i know have had that happen to them. Bills slowly stopped being paid, things got shut off, paychecks started bouncing/not being given on time and then one day they showed up to the office and had nothing but a note on the door saying they were closed.. and that was it.

USIC/SMP was in New Mexico for a while . I heard we could never get any additional contracts to make it worthwhile to stay. All I can say is that my storage charges for a vehicle and equipment run about $150 per day!
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.