Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ELM locators

Years of Experience

Default Re: ELM locators

Ah alright. Thank you! Now I kinda have an idea of what to expect because as long as I can get paid while doing it, I will be able to do that.

Years of Experience

it probably would not hurt to ask if they are going to pay you thru training. I would think they have to by law...but I know things are different everywhere.
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Yeah SC certainly has issues, but they now have changed the ticketing system and you get the tickets as they come in.my biggest beef about them is the huge communication gaps between the office and area sups, and then the sups to the techs. Getting things fixed was like pulling teeth. Overall though I liked the people and if you weren't a winer they treated you ok. Good luck

Years of Experience

I just heard from a friend that one of the main VP's for ELM has a major sexual harassment case against him. I know this is a true fact and not hearsay. It is in fact public information as the case is coming from the State of Illinois. I had seen the guy's name on here before but I can't find it now. Does anyone know anything about a Blaine C? I will leave out his last name even though it is public information. It sounds like the state has one heck of a case on him. I wonder how they can still have him employed if only one 10% of what the case says is true. It sounds like he was known for this by others in the company. Honestly, how does that happen in today's day and age?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234