Thread: denver, co

Years of Experience
    11.75 yrs

Default denver, co

What company has the electric and gas in the denver area?

Years of Experience

Default Re: denver, co

I remember last year S&N Communications took some contracts from USIC but I can not remember for the life of me what they were ???
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by yahoo View Post
    I remember last year S&N Communications took some contracts from USIC but I can not remember for the life of me what they were ???
    AT&T in North Carolina. I worked some of that. I think maybe Louisiana.

The idea was to impress AT&T and to take contracts nationwide using the their majority ownership stock in Stake Center Locating to claim a nationwide presence capable of performing the work. I think the impression made resulted in some western contracts awarded to another firm.

Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessionalLocator View Post
    AT&T in North Carolina. I worked some of that. I think maybe Louisiana.

The idea was to impress AT&T and to take contracts nationwide using the their majority ownership stock in Stake Center Locating to claim a nationwide presence capable of performing the work. I think the impression made resulted in some western contracts awarded to another firm.
    I need to clarify that S&N did not take the contact from USIC in North Carolina. USIC told AA&T they would not renew the contract unless significant changes were made. AT&T paid their locate contractor at the end of the month but less the amount of damages. AT&T found it easier to charge their locate contractor the cost of damages than to try and collect from excavators. This left USIC stuck with having to file a lawsuit for each damage they were improperly charged with. So they told AT&T to change things or get someone else.