Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Connective Solutions Inc. PNW (Kennewick, Wa)

Default Re: Connective Solutions Inc. PNW (Kennewick, Wa)

CSI covers from Orofino up to the Canadian border, from the Montana line to Seattle, down through Portland Oregon, into Northern Cal, and back the east in the Le Grande, Oregon area. As far as I know, they are still only locating for Frontier Comm at this time.

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by tjfante View Post
    CSI covers from Orofino up to the Canadian border, from the Montana line to Seattle, down through Portland Oregon, into Northern Cal, and back the east in the Le Grande, Oregon area. As far as I know, they are still only locating for Frontier Comm at this time.
    CSI lost the frontier contract to locate inc over two years ago. Horrible company to work for, possibly worse then usic....

Years of Experience

tjfante is wrong... CSI hasn't located anything since Jan of 2012. CSI did not cover a lot of the areas inside the box you described. Especially along the coast, CSI never went as far down as Seattle (since Seattle is Century Link) and only went as far down as Shoreline. I'm pretty sure CSI never covered all the way to Montana, and only small pockets between the ID/WA border and the coastline.

And 400 ft swath, CSI only lost the Frontier contracts in Oregon and western WA to Locating Inc, the contract for ID/eastern WA went to ULS, a small private company.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12