Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Clearing tickets?

Years of Experience

Default Re: Clearing tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by PokerAdam View Post
    Go hard or go home. - this thread is really heating up. I know I'm subscribed. Love the conversation.
    Need more info on how to organize.
    Us regular folk have no idea how to create an organization equal to a union. Or at least, an organization with teeth. This is what we need to be educated on.
    OVUS1 you sound quite passionate on this and other posts about organizing. Please use that passion and show us the way.
    Working night and day on it for the past few months. Making good progress too. I'll have a website up soon and more information out in mid-August. Not going to solicit a single dime from anybody - paying for this effort out of the money you guys helped me make over the last 20+ years. What has been lacking is a corporate insider that knows the owners side of the business and the weak spots and vulnerabilities therein. I'm calling the industry out folks - make no mistake about it. I am making a stand right here right now - they can't hurt me anymore. They will try to keep me quiet, and I expect some legal threats will show up at my door, but I am prepared and will fight back. No more bullshit (giving or taking) from me....

Roll the sleeves up gentlemen, round one is about to start.......
    Job Applicant: What does this job pay?
    Employer: I'm going to pay you just what you are worth!
    Job Applicant: I don't think I can work for that......

Mke
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Sorry all the leg work has fallen on your shoulders, but I can't think of a better Representative that knows both sides of the issues.

Let us know what we can do from the opposite coast.

Mke

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Mke View Post
    Sorry all the leg work has fallen on your shoulders, but I can't think of a better Representative that knows both sides of the issues.

Let us know what we can do from the opposite coast.

Mke
    I'll second that Mke. And you can count the Midwest in as well.

I won't say much but information and evidence has been gathered to finally take down a certain dishonest company. The beginning has begun in a couple states already. The good part about it is the contractors are on board. I believe combined with organizing, the locating industry is getting ready to change for the better.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234