Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's the best non BCS team

Default Who's the best non BCS team

Who's there best non BCS team: Utah, Ball State, or the team on the smurf turf (had to just say that), Boise St.????
    Talk about a huge wrench in the BCS.
    I want a playoff.
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

Default Re: Who's the best non BCS team

Quote Originally Posted by beyond help View Post
    Who's there best non BCS team: Utah, Ball State, or the team on the smurf turf (had to just say that), Boise St.????
    Talk about a huge wrench in the BCS.
    I want a playoff.
    None of those teams could make the top 5 in the Big 12
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Years of Experience

The Big 12 is kiccking butt, You are right by far right now it is probably one of the best conferences in all of College.

Years of Experience

The best non-BCS team is Ball State, their QB Nate Davis is the next Dan Marino.

Quote Originally Posted by mr. null View Post
    The best non-BCS team is Ball State, their QB Nate Davis is the next Dan Marino.
    The next 2 games for them will be tough, But man is he good. I enjoy watching the MAC.
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

They all suck. If they played in the Big 12 they would 6 and 6 at best. But It is easy to win your division when there is no good teams in your conference. How may would make it through a BCS conference unscathed? ZERO!!!!
    If you are not a Liberal by age 20, then you do not have a heart! If you are not a Conservative by age 40, then you do not have a brain!!!

Hell maybe MIZZOU should join the MAC. We could go 12 -0 forever. And be guaranteed a BCS bowl game every year. But we want to actually play someone. Kind of like Hawaii last year. Undefeated then got their ass kicked in the bowl game. Because they played in a weak conference. Just like the non Bcs teams. They will get torched in the bowl games!
    If you are not a Liberal by age 20, then you do not have a heart! If you are not a Conservative by age 40, then you do not have a brain!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RoadMap View Post
    Hell maybe MIZZOU should join the MAC. We could go 12 -0 forever. And be guaranteed a BCS bowl game every year. But we want to actually play someone. Kind of like Hawaii last year. Undefeated then got their ass kicked in the bowl game. Because they played in a weak conference. Just like the non Bcs teams. They will get torched in the bowl games!
    Didn't Boise St. beat a Big 12 school in a BCS game???? Hmmmm. I still think top to bottom that the MAC and WAC are just as good as the Big East and ACC. Don't tell me that Boise St, Ball St, or Utah couldn't beat Maryland, Miami(FL), Cincinnati, or Pitt. I think it could even get ugly for the ACC and Big East. MIZZOU is a very good team (I wanted Michigan to hire either Les Miles or Gary Pinkle). I still however think that they would lose a game or two in the MAC each year. They would top it most years, but not go undefeated too often. The top teams in the Big 12 and SEC are better than their counterparts in the MAC and WAC, but that's about it. I think Ball St and Boise St would give many teams very good teams fits. Maybe because they are good teams themselves. I still think Ball St will lose either against Central or Western Michigan. I think Boise will slip in as a BCS team, and Utah will lose to BYU.

Utah is starting to make a name for themselves, we'll see how things go against BYU this week. It'll be a good game.

Years of Experience

hey utah....heard your state voted mainly for mccain.....????? i think that was a good thing..... glad to have you on the cablevine utah......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Quote Originally Posted by yahoo View Post
    hey utah....heard your state voted mainly for mccain.....????? i think that was a good thing..... glad to have you on the cablevine utah......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey, I hear you can have as many wives as you want.

Screw that, my one wife is enough of a pain in the @$$!

Quote Originally Posted by yahoo View Post
    Yeah, Utah always goes republican.

We can't have more than one anymore. lol

Senior Member underground quester's Avatar

We can't have more than one anymore. lol[/QUOTE]

Has that also changed in Bountiful??????
    The irony is delicious!!!
    Success is a journey, not a destination...

Quote Originally Posted by UtahLocator View Post
    Yeah, Utah always goes republican.

We can't have more than one anymore. lol
    Go figure the only republican presidential candidate last year that had only been married once, was the mormon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast