View Poll Results: Who will win Superbowl XLIV???

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Indianapolis Colts

11 50.00%
  • New Orleans Saints

11 50.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who will win SB XLIV?

Default Who will win SB XLIV?

Indianapolis or New Orleans???
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

Years of Experience

Default Re: Who will win SB XLIV?

Saints have to play better than they did against the Vikes to win, thats fer sure!

Years of Experience

Hey BH ....i will expect for you to pull for my team in the superbowl!! haahhahhahahahh J/J
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Saints have to play better than they did against the Vikes to win, thats fer sure!
    Amen, Brother! If the Saints bring their same game as yesterday to the Super Bowl next month, this is what Peyton will do to them on the field:

----------------------------------------------------

Years of Experience

Would love to see the Saints win it all!! WHO DAT!!!

Well I guess I am the only one willing to vote publicly for the Colts.... If the Bengals can't be there.. then I will go for the Colts. Sorry Yahoo...

Years of Experience

I gotta root for the team that took out my Vikes. Go Saints!
    My boots may be red but I'm no clown.

Rooting for the Saints but believe Colts will win.
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by gypsygirl View Post
    Well I guess I am the only one willing to vote publicly for the Colts.... If the Bengals can't be there.. then I will go for the Colts. Sorry Yahoo...
    That game between Favre & Brees wore me out. All I heard was 3 hours of crowd noise. The noise would get louder every time Favre got ready to take the snap. Every so often I'd see Troy Aikman talking to another guy, but I can't read lips, so I don't know (or really care) what was said.

I'm not one to say Favre was robbed, but IMHO, the Vikings should have destroyed the Saints, but instead destroyed themselves. Too many missed opportunities in the red zone for Minnesota. Kudos to the the Viking defense for not letting the game get out of reach; they did their job.

Favre couldn't overcome all the many obstacles. The hostile crowd noise, the 5 giveaways (the horrid interception in the last seconds of regulation play), Adrian Peterson's butter fingers, the bouncing balls that always jumped into the Saints hands, the bad calls during the regulation for both teams, the gaping hole that left Favre an easy target for any of the front four Saints to flatten his ass. Two, maybe three times he got lit up good and I figured that's it, he's done. But Brett kept coming back for more.

Brett is one tough SOB....... That 4th quarter hit on Brett when one defender was holding his ankles while the other 300 pounder steam roller'd him. When Brett got up, his toes were pointing south instead of north! On the next series, his ankles were so taped up, I thought I was watching Tucker of the movie, There's Something About Mary:

Lee Evans Portraying the Handicapped "Tucker" in "Mary"

Because of the taped up ankles, Brett was most likely not able to run the 6 yards needed to set-up his kicker for the game winning play in the last seconds of the 4th quarter.

Well, in OT, the refs succeeded in keeping the ball away from Favre. The reviewing on ball spotting was just painful. And they ruled that overthrown pass could have been caught? Then, it was left up to a cupcake kicker in a clean jersey to win the game for the Saints.

WoW! 5 giveaways and still in the game to the very last! Minnesota was the better team last Sunday, but they choked. One thing is for sure, Peyton will not hand over the ball 5 times on Super Bowl Sunday. The Saints better be wearing their game face in Miami.

---------------------------------------------------

HeHeHe! Like I said in another thread, Karma is a Bitch! I thought Favre was about to cry after the game - now that would have made my day even better

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Years of Experience

Gypsy..........I'm speechless!!! I thought we were better than that!!!! I'd expect BH or Wing to say something like that!!!!!l....................hahahahhahah just joking to all involved!!!! ha
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by yahoo View Post
    Well I guess I am the only one willing to vote publicly for the Colts.... Sorry Yahoo...
    Gypsy..........I'm speechless!!!I'd expect BH or Wing to say something like that!

Reggie Bush's playoff encore didn't have to be dazzling for New Orleans to get to its first Super Bowl.

Bush couldn't quite match his game-breaking performance from the Saints' 45-14 victory over Arizona a week earlier - his punt returning hurt more than it helped because of a muffed punt.

You know what? Its a team game and thats one of the things that Im learning slowly but surely, Bush said. I cant just try to put the team on my back and win the game. Its not like the college days or the high school days. Not every game am I going to be the star.

Oh, Oh! Watch out yahoo..... The "KISS 'O DEATH!"

Another Love-Struck NFL "playa" ready to tackle a Championship game:

If Saints win the Super Bowl, Reggie Bush will propose

Wingfoot sez, "This is NOT good news for you Saints fans!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Years of Experience

win some lose some ............hahahhahaah

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Wingfoot View Post
    Another Love-Struck NFL "playa" ready to tackle a Championship game:

If Saints win the Super Bowl, Reggie Bush will propose

Wingfoot sez, "This is NOT good news for you Saints fans!"

-----------------------------------------------------------
    This has been bugging me all week. What does Reggie stand to gain by marrying his on again, off again girlfriend Kim? He's already getting the milk for free! Is Kim the one Reggie wants to be the mother of his children? Let's Get Real!

Kim is more "High Maintenance" than Paris, Britney, Lindsay and Jessica all put together. Reggie will never have the cash flow required to keep Kim happy. Kim owns a $200,000 base priced Bentley Continental GTC that took the boys at Platinum Motorsports 4 months of "Pimping" BEFORE Kim would get behind the wheel!

Kim grew up swimming in cash. Daddy, Robert Kardashian, best known for being O. J. Simpson's lawyer during his murder trial, (daddy died on September 30, 2003) made sure Kim, Kourtney, Khlo and her brother Robert lived the life of luxury. No pennys pinched here!

In 2007, Kim starred in a private, NSFW "exercise" video made with her then-boyfriend, R&B singer Ray J and was leaked.

Ray J enjoying a "Workout with Kim Kardashian"

Kardashian pursued legal action against Vivid Entertainment for ownership of the tape. Kardashian later dropped the suit and settled with Vivid Entertainment for $5 million. I'm sure that money didn't last long.

Getting nude for the camera is nothing new for Kim. Kim's posed twice for Playboy! Check out Kim's artful poses for the October 2009 Playboy photoshoot:

To clothe that gorgeous body, Kim never wears the same outfit twice. Gianni Versace, Guccio Gucci, Ralph Lauren, Giorgio Armani, Bernard Arnault, Calvin Klein, Amancio Ortega - She's got world famous designers on retainer to wrap that fine ass with "nothing but the best!" Kim wears it once and then files it away in the closet! By her own admission, her closet is huge. Kim owns over 300 pairs of shoes! Check out her closet tour:

Here's the news article where she's cleaning out her closet to clothe Haiti! Read more:

I could keep going with her globe-trotting, hair, make-up, hand bags, night clubs, but you get the picture. Kim requires mega cash to keep up the "Kardashian image." Much more cash than poor Reggie can ever hope to scrape together. And half of the world's english-speaking, adult male population have seen all of Kim's goodies.

No one should hold accountable a girl's past while she is young, wild & single. But Wingfoot sez Kim has gone beyond the pale for Reggie. Reggie should take a few pointers from fellow gifted athlete, Tiger Woods. If Reggie desires to marry, he should pick a HOTTIE that won't be clingy, who's unknown to the public, naive, penniless, nurturing and knows when to keep quite, even when he f**ks up.

So, what does Reggie stand to gain by marrying Kim? Absolutely nothing! Maybe it's Kim who wants to wear Reggie like another throw-away, designer dress.

Reggie would do well if he just threw "The Game" so he could save face by telling anxious Kim, "Sorry. We lost the game. F**k the proposal. Let's just be friends."

Kim telling Wingfoot to "Take a Spin on This!"

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Wingfoot; January 30th, 2010 at 04:19 PM.

I love it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast