Thread: Tigers and Twins

Default Tigers and Twins

Last day of the season, and we're all knotted up. The tigers have been in the division lead since mid May, and now are tied with the twinkies. If they remained tied, then there would be a 1 game playoff at the baggie dome on Tuesday (one day later due to the old fart Farve). However I think Minnesota will win tomorrow, and the tigers will lose. Talk about collapse; the tigers are 10-15 in their last 25, while the Twinkies are 15-4 in their last 19 games. Didn't this happen in 2006 when the twins were 3 down with 4 to go. If Minnesota does win the division. I'll need Yahoo's Paper bag. then I'm going to pull a garbage bag over that. I CAN'T WAIT TIL THEY BLOW UP THAT GOD DAMN DOME. I want to be the one to push the button!!!!!!!
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

Years of Experience

Default Re: Tigers and Twins

ok .........it just occured to me???????? what is that hockey player doing?????hahahhhahahahhahhahah
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

It took you that long to figure it out. Damn, cut the eyeholes bigger on that paper bag!!!
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

Years of Experience

The Twinkies do it every year. They just always seem to be in the mix. I remember in 1991 I think they went on a 15 game winning streak to take the pennant and, ultimately, the World Series. I thought the Twins were done when Morneau went down, but they're going to the playoffs. The Tigers have no momentum and the Twins have TONS.
    My boots may be red but I'm no clown.

Don't forget 1987 and 2006. Damn Twinkies.