Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl XLIV

Years of Experience

Default Super Bowl XLIV

Super Bowl XLIV Ticket Prices

WoW! Check out the prices on this year's Super Bowl XLIV Tickets! Amazingly, very few chairs are available today to make it a sell out game.

Sunday, February 7, 2010 at 3:30 AM

LandShark Stadium (Formerly Dolphin Stadium)
    2269 Dan Marino Blvd
    Miami Gardens, Florida 33056

Section: UPPER-END Row:
    Details: Upper Level Endzone (401-404, 424-432, 452-456) Tickets will be delivered the week of the event. 2 tickets . together, larger quantities may be split.
    8 remain @ $1,579.00 each

Section: 431 Row: 22
    Details: SHIPS 1/21 OR BEFORE
    4 remain @ $1,744.00 each

Section: 431 Row: 27
    Details: SHIPS 1/21 OR BEFORE
    4 remain @ $1,744.00 each

Section: UPPER-CORNER Row:
    Details: DELIVERY WEEK OF EVENT LOCAL DELIVERY OR WILL CALL PICK UP - ALL ORDERS . IN PAIRS --
    8 remain @ $1,749.00 each

Section: 402 Row: 20
    Details: NFL LOTTERY TIX - LOCATION COULD CHANGE F., DELIVERY IN MIAMI 2/3.Tickets will be shipped APPROXIMATELY 2/3/2010
    2 remain @ $1,791.00 each

Section: 428 Row: 19
    Details: NFL LOTTERY TIX - LOCATION COULD CHANGE F., DELIVERY IN MIAMI 2/3.Tickets will be shipped APPROXIMATELY 2/3/2010

Section: 456 Row: 18
    Details: NFL LOTTERY TIX - LOCATION COULD CHANGE F., DELIVERY IN MIAMI 2/3. Tickets will be shipped APPROXIMATELY 2/3/2010

Section: UPPER-SIDE Row:
    Details: Upper Levl Goal to 30yd line (412-410)(416-418)(440-438)(444-446) Tickets will be delivered the week of the event. 2 tickets are . together, larger quantities may be split.
    8 remain @ $1,880.00 each

Section: UPPER-PREM Row:
    Details: Upper Level Between the 30`s (413-415)(441-443) Tickets will be delivered the week of the event. 2 tickets are . together, larger quantities may be split.
    8 remain @ $2,026.00 each

Section: LOWER-END Row:
    Details: Lower Level Endzones (101-102)(126-130)(154-156) Tickets will be delivered the week of the event. 2 tickets are . together, larger quantities may be split.
    8 remain @ $2,026.00 each

Section: LOWER-CORNER Row:
    Details: Lower Level Corner (103,106-107, 110)(118,121-122,125)(131,134-135,138)(146,149-150,153) Tickets will be delivered the week of the event. 2 tickets are . together, larger quantities may be split.
    8 remain @ $2,095.00 each

Section: 402 Row: 19*
    Details: Delivery By -1/22-Upper Endzones
    20 remain @ $2,170.00 each

Section: CLUB-END Row:
    Details: DELIVERY WEEK OF EVENT LOCAL DELIVERY OR WILL CALL PICK UP - ALL ORDERS . IN PAIRS --
    8 remain @ $2,258.00 each

Section: CLUB-CORNER Row:
    8 remain @ $2,447.00 each

Section: LOWER-SIDE Row:
    8 remain @ $2,588.00 each

Section: CLUB-SIDE Row: TBD
    Details: Delivery Week Of
    8 remain @ $2,592.00 each

Section: LUXURY SUITE Row: *
    Details: LOWER LEVEL SUITE TICKETS IN THE ENDZONE-CLUB ACCESS-SHIPS 1/21
    24 remain @ $3,106.00 each

Section: LOWER-PREM Row:
    4 remain @ $3,389.00 each

Section: CLUB-PREM Row:
    8 remain @ $4,049.00 each

Section: SUITE Row: SUITE
    Details: INCLUDES 8 TICKETS ON THE 30/35 YARD LINE AND FULL BLOWN CATERING-SHIPS 1/21
    1 remain @ $94,250.00 each = $11,781 each seat

Section: SUITE Row: ALL
    Details: SUITE ON THE 35-40 YARD LINE - INCLUDES 8 TICKETS AND CATERING-SHIPS 1/21
    1 remain @ $102,733.00 each = $12,841 each seat

Section: LUXURY SUITE Row: SUITE
    Details: LOWER LEVEL PRIVATE SUITE - INCLUDES 20 TICKETS -CATERING- AND SEVERAL VIP PARKING PASSES-SHIPS 1/21
    1 remain @ $155,419.00 each = $7,710 each seat

Section: LUXURY Row: SUITE*
    Details: Endzone Suite / 16 VIP Tickets / Fully Catered 4 parking passes
    1 remain @ $166,920.00 each = $10,433 each seat

Section: SUITE Row: *
    Details: PRIVATE SUITE ON THE 35/40 YARD LINE. INCLUDES 16 TICKETS, PARKING PASSES AND CATERING-SHIPS 1/21
    1 remain @ $179,001.00 each = $11,188 each seat

Section: LUXURY Row: SUITE
    Details: 24 Seat-300 Level Corner-St
    1 remain @ $255,944.00 each = $10,665 each seat

Section: LUXURY Row: *SUITE*
    Details: 32 PERSON CORNER SUITE / FULLY CATERED
    1 remain @ $361,660.00 each = $11,302 each seat

----------------------------------------------------------

Years of Experience

Default Re: Super Bowl XLIV

National Football League

The National Football League has been quickly grown in popularity over the years, and has become the biggest and most profitable sports league in the U.S. - Baseball has been known for many years as 'Americas Pastime', but through the NFL and its die-hard fans, football is close to taking that title. Millions of fans head to NFL stadiums every Sunday and Monday night during the football season with their tickets in hand to catch their teams play. Nearly every franchise has huge waiting lists for season tickets, making a site like TicketNetwork crucial. It's here that you will find tickets to every game on the NFL schedule from preseason to week one to Super Bowl Sunday.

Through NFL history, a team's success is dictated by how good their quarterback is. The 1980's were ruled by Joe Montana and 49ers; the 1990's had Troy Aikman and the Cowboys as well as Steve Young and the Niners; and now the last decade has been dominated by two men, Tom Brady and the Patriots, and Peyton Manning and Colts. The two future hall of fame quarterbacks have squared off nearly every year, either in the regular season or the NFL playoffs. Whether or not you are fan, getting tickets to see these NFL greats is a must.

The NFL Pro-Bowl is football's All-Star Game, which takes place annually in Honolulu. In 2010, the Pro-Bowl will move to LandShark Stadium in Miami, a week before the Super Bowl game. The move is designed to draw more interest. So, if you can't get tickets to the Super Bowl, check out the selection of NFL Pro Bowl tickets right here. Ticket prices start @ $33. Hurry. These tickets are selling fast. The game will return to Hawaii in 2011.

Years of Experience

If I had that amount of money to spend on a set f tickets I think I would consider spending it on a 56" LCD flat screen TV and some nice recliners and staying home. No traffic, crowds, or a**hole's yelling in your ear!

Years of Experience

If I had that amount of money to spend on a set of tickets I think I would consider spending it on a 56" LCD flat screen TV and some nice recliners and staying home. No traffic, crowds, or a**hole's yelling in your ear!

That is why I have no respect of most organized sporting events. When people pay close to an anual minimum wage salary to watch a sporting event that lasts hours, it just makes you wonder. I think $100 is alot to see a sporting event, or concert. But to spend 100 times that amount??? I could continue, but it would just be me complaining.....

Don't get me wrong, I would love to sit a ball game and have a hot dog or a slice of GOOD pizza, but it's all become soo commercial, that you can't even get good food there without spending too much money. There I go again.

The cost of 1 Superbowl ticket is more than my season ticket for....well....I guess you can call it professional football. I spend $850 per seat for all 10 games (2 preseason, and 8 regular season). I have 2 seats... total cost: $1,700 for the year on the 30 yard line about 18 rows up. 1 Superbowl ticket at about the same spot..... $2,588. Ouch. Then again if my team actually made it.....Nah, never will happen. Give me the paper baggie DAMNIT!!!
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

Years of Experience

Super Bowl XLIV Half-time Entertainment

The Geezers of Rock - The Who

Now, I’m not a Who hater, but come on. What was the Super Bowl committee thinking by booking them? This "British Invasion" band became The Who in 1964! The Who played at Woodstock! They were great when they were great. Happy Jack. My Generation. Magic Bus. I Can See For Miles. Pinball Wizard. Won't Get Fooled Again. Squeeze Box. Love Reign Over Me. I'm Free. Who Are You? Eminence Front. These hits, and many more sung by The Who, are GREAT songs..... That was then and this is now. This baby boomer band has not had a hit in over 20 years.

Lady GaGa

How about Lady GaGa or Pink at half-time? WoW! They are talented, they actually sing and have legitimate singing voices; not like a Britney voice-over track. Lady and Pink are young, popular and would be a true reason to watch half-time of the Super Bowl.

Pink

Hey, what about the hottest singer on the planet right now, 20 year old Taylor Swift?

Country pop singer Taylor Swift

Woodstock was 40 years ago. I think it's time to move on to 21st century talent.

---------------------------------------------------

Thanks alot Janet Jackson, you BITCH!!!
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

Years of Experience

Fans may have witnessed the end of the "dynasty of the decade"

How bad was the Patriots' wild-card loss to the Ravens?
    Consider these numbers:

» This was the Patriots' first home playoff loss since a
    1978 divisional playoff game against the Houston Oilers.

» The 19-point loss was the Patriots' largest margin of defeat
    in the playoffs since losing 46-10 to the Chicago Bears in Super Bowl XX,
    and the worst home playoff loss in franchise history.

» This was the worst margin of defeat in the playoffs for the Patriots
    under Belichick. The previous worst was a 27-13 defeat against the
    Denver Broncos in the 2005 divisional playoffs.

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- This had the feeling of something more pronounced than the loss of a single playoff game. After a while, your senses told you that you weren't watching football so much as attending a funeral.

You knew, sooner or later, that this day was going to come. Through various parts of the past four months, the New England Patriots weren't functioning with the consistent excellence that once defined them. They seemed to be something that they hadn't been in a very long time.

Suddenly, the sort of words that accurately described what the Patriots had become were horrendous ... awful ... non-competitive.
    Ravens 33, Patriots 14

Three Super Bowl victories in four years? Four Super Bowl appearances in seven seasons? 16-0? Twenty-two consecutive regular-season wins? One of the greatest quarterbacks in NFL history? One of the smartest coaches to ever prowl a sideline?

Clearly, none of that mattered to a significant portion of the 68,756 brave souls who occupied seats for Sunday's wild-card game at Gillette Stadium. Before the end of the first quarter, they would serenade the quarterback, the coach, and everyone else who would have a role in a 33-14 loss to the Baltimore Ravens with multiple choruses of boos.

After greeting the Ravens' 14-0 lead in the game's first 4:31 with mostly stunned silence, the crowd began letting the home team feel its wrath. The tipping point was Brady's first interception of the day, which set up Baltimore's third touchdown.

After Brady's second interception, which set up a field goal to give the Ravens a 24-0 advantage with 1:19 remaining in the first quarter, the booing became louder. Then, after a pathetic Brady screen pass to Kevin Faulk lost five yards on second-and-15 as the quarter came to a close, the crowd made its disgust known in no uncertain terms.

"I'd have been booing us, too," Brady said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Wingfoot View Post
    Super Bowl XLIV Ticket Prices

WoW! Check out the prices on this year's Super Bowl XLIV Tickets!

Amazingly, very few chairs are available today to make it a sell out game.

Section: UPPER-END Row:
    Details: Upper Level Endzone (401-404, 424-432, 452-456) Tickets will be delivered the week of the event. 2 tickets . together, larger quantities may be split.
    8 remain @ $1,579.00 each

My bad...... I was incorrect in my interpretation of the facts. It is not the number of seats/suites remaining for Super Bowl XLIV. Instead, it is the maximum number of seats/suites that can be purchased in a block.

As in the above example, you are limited to purchasing up to a block of 8 seats in the end zone, nose-bleed section just under the electronic, instant-replay score-board. A block of 2 seats (you and your significant other) in this section would be priced at $3,158 (2 seats @ $1,579 ea); plus handling $566.84 (aka profit/scalp - 2 @ $283.42 ea) and add shipping $15.00. Grand total for 2 tickets - $3,739.84...... Ticketnetwork will except all major credit card orders.........

Years of Experience

Celebrities Caught at Super Bowl XLIV

Saints fan, actress Hilary Swank (L) and
    musician Harry Connick Jr on the sidelines

Queen Latifah performs during the pregame show

Carrie Underwood beautifully sings our National Anthem

Actress Demi Moore and her husband actor Ashton Kutcher
    are seen on the sidelines before play

Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez attend Super Bowl XLIV
    at Sun Life Stadium on February 7, 2010 in Miami Gardens, Florida.

Colts fan, actor Rob Lowe (center) with sons
    John Owen and Edward Matthew

Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and Saints fan Director Spike Lee
    watch warms-ups on the field prior to the start of Super Bowl XLIV

Roger Daltrey (L) and Pete Townshend of British rock band 'The Who'
    perform during the halftime show for the NFL's Super Bowl XLIV

Saints fan and TV personality Kim Kardashian
    with her mother Kris Jenner celebrate on the field
    after Super Bowl XLIV

Angelina Jolie, Saints fan Maddox Jolie-Pitt and Brad Pitt
    are seen leaving Super Bowl XLIV at Sun Life Stadium
    in Miami Gardens, Florida (All pictures from Getty Images)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Wingfoot; February 8th, 2010 at 11:55 PM.

The BEST thing about The Who is, They are THE WHO!!!!

They still draw a crowd, they STEAL the show no matter where they are playing, they still ROCK playing ALL of those formentioned hits (that 99%of the music industry WISH they had).

I would rather see The Who than ANY of the chump bands of today that will be gone in the blink of an eye (even with out John and Keith).

Pink and Lady Gaga???????? Yes they have their places in music but let's not kid each other. Their REAL talent is sumed up in those pictures above and it ain't got anything to do with music!

Years of Experience

i really enjoyed the halftime show...!!!! lights wwere awesome!!!
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Gosh I love being a fan of the only team left in the NFC never to be in a superbowl. So.... I have somewhat stolen Yahoo's avatar.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast