Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 223
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: NFL is finally back

  1. #16
    Senior Member superman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    397
    Years of Experience
    18
    Rep Power
    20

    Default Re: NFL is finally back

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Wow, what a game with the Patriots! They said half the stadium emptied before the Pats scored that last TD to win it all!
    Pats are just an average team. They may be 5-1, but we'll see how they do deeper in the season. Saints would have been all over them in New Orleans.

    Bad coaching in Baltimore today. They had that game won twice and blew it on a failed 4th and goal and a turnover with 12 seconds in 1st half that led to 3 points by the pack.

    What happened to Houston? Playoffs? Are you kiddin me? Playoffs?

  2. #17
    Senior Member Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,040
    Years of Experience
    30
    Rep Power
    57

    Default Re: NFL is finally back

    Good news about Jay Cutler







  3. #18
    Senior Member superman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    397
    Years of Experience
    18
    Rep Power
    20

    Default Re: NFL is finally back

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Good news about Jay Cutler






    I thought he had a busted ovary? Jeez.

  4. #19
    Senior Member Wingfoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Posts
    4,401
    Years of Experience
    20
    Rep Power
    189

    Default Re: NFL is finally back

    2014 Super Bowl Odds Futures to Win Super Bowl 48
    NFL Futures Odds For Winning Super Bowl XLVIII
    MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ, 2/2/2014

    ***Updated 11/6/2013 Entering Week 10 of the Season***
    Super Bowl Favorites in Red


    Arizona Cardinals (4-4)......................+$25,000 (250 to 1)
    Atlanta Falcons (2-6)....................+$100,000 (1,000 to 1)
    Baltimore Ravens (5-3)......................+$30,000 (300 to 1)
    Buffalo Bills (3-6)..........................+$250,000 (2,500 to 1)
    Carolina Panthers (5-3).........................+$3,500 (35 to 1)
    Chicago Bears (5-3).............................+$4,000 (40 to 1)
    Cincinnati Bengals (6-3)........................+$1,800 (18 to 1)
    Cleveland Browns (4-5)......................+$25,000 (250 to 1)
    Dallas Cowboys (5-4)............................+$3,500 (35 to 1)
    Denver Broncos (7-1)................................+$350 (7 to 2)
    Detroit Lions (5-3)................................+$3,500 (35 to 1)
    Green Bay Packers (5-3)........................+$1,800 (18 to 1)
    Houston Texans (2-6)........................+$35,000 (350 to 1)
    Indianapolis Colts (6-2).........................+$1,500 (15 to 1)
    Kansas City Chiefs (9-0)........................+$1,200 (12 to 1)
    Miami Dolphins (4-4)..........................+$12,500 (125 to 1)
    Minnesota Vikings (1-7).................+$999,900 (9,999 to 1)
    New England Patriots (7-2)....................+$1,000 (10 to 1)
    New Orleans Saints (6-2)......................+$1,000 (10 to 1)
    New York Giants (2-6)..........................+$9,000 (90 to 1)
    New York Jets (5-4)..........................+$12,500 (125 to 1)
    Oakland Raiders (3-5)....................+$250,000 (2,500 to 1)
    Philadelphia Eagles (4-5)....................+$12,500 (125 to 1)
    Pittsburgh Steelers (2-6)...................+$50,000 (500 to 1)
    San Diego Chargers (4-4)...................+$20,000 (200 to 1)
    San Francisco 49ers (6-2)..........................+$500 (5 to 1)
    Seattle Seahawks (8-1).............................+$500 (5 to 1)
    St. Louis Rams (3-6).....................+$250,000 (2,500 to 1)
    Tennessee Titans (4-4).....................+$12,500 (125 to 1)
    Washington Redskins (3-5).................+$12,500 (125 to 1)

    The 0-8 Jacksonville Jaguars and the 0-8 Tampa Bay Buccaneers don't even rank futures odds. The odds-makers do not expect the 9-0 Kansas City Chiefs to make it to the 2014 Super Bowl and instead choke during the first round of playoffs.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------

  5. #20
    Senior Member superman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    397
    Years of Experience
    18
    Rep Power
    20

    Default Re: NFL is finally back

    Too Bad for Rodgers!!!


    th.jpg

  6. #21
    Senior Member yahoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,908
    Years of Experience
    15
    Rep Power
    167

    Default Re: NFL is finally back

    Who dat !!!!!
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

  7. #22
    Senior Member superman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    397
    Years of Experience
    18
    Rep Power
    20

    Default Re: NFL is finally back

    Quote Originally Posted by yahoo View Post
    Who dat !!!!!
    Congrats,

    Lets see how they do against a real defense in these next few weeks. San Fran, Seattle, St Louis, Carolina twice oh my!! 4 of their next 6 on the road.

  8. #23
    Senior Member yahoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,908
    Years of Experience
    15
    Rep Power
    167

    Default Re: NFL is finally back

    well it's def. a tough road ahead but we will be in play-offs no matter what happens ....no doubt in my mind . I do agree with you that was an easy defense to break !
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

  9. #24
    Senior Member Wingfoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Posts
    4,401
    Years of Experience
    20
    Rep Power
    189

    Default Re: NFL is finally back



    2014 Super Bowl Odds Futures to Win Super Bowl 48
    NFL Futures Odds For Winning Super Bowl XLVIII
    MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ, 2/2/2014

    ***Updated 11/26/2013 - Entering Week 13


    The odds-makers now believe Super Bowl 48 will have the 10-1 Seattle Seahawks up against Payton Manning's 9-2 Denver Broncos (Peyton IS the Denver Broncos) and not predicting a winner as yet.

    Hey yahoo - Drew Brees (9-2) will have his hands full Monday Night up against Russell Wilson's (10-1) Seahawks; playing at Seattle with Wilson getting help from a super strong 12th man! Monday night's game will feature two of the best Deep Passers in the league and arguably will be the best game of this season so far! Odds-makers say Seattle is a 5 point favorite and it will be a 47 point game! Good Luck with the game! Drew is going to need it! .................... just sayin'.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Wingfoot; December 1st, 2013 at 02:27 AM.
    yahoo likes this.

  10. #25
    Senior Member yahoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,908
    Years of Experience
    15
    Rep Power
    167

    Default Re: NFL is finally back

    Well Wing ...it's def going to be a shootout ! I really believe this will be a great game because Saints will hve to play likes it's a Superbowl game ! It will be a hard team to beat to continue advancing on to the playoffs ....
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

  11. #26
    Senior Member Wingfoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Posts
    4,401
    Years of Experience
    20
    Rep Power
    189

    Default Re: NFL is finally back

    Quote Originally Posted by yahoo View Post
    Well Wing ...it's def going to be a shootout ! Saints will have to play likes it's a Superbowl game ! It will be a hard team to beat to continue advancing on to the playoffs ....
    Greetings yahoo! Well, what can you say? The Seahawks neutered Drew pretty much at the beginning of Monday night's game. No dis-respect, the Seahawk defense was very impressive the way they dominated the Saints offense all 4 quarters! Maybe this should be no surprise from a Seahawk team that has it's players pumped full of performance enhancing drugs.......... just sayin'.


    The Seahawks found the way to stop Drew dead in his tracks and rest assured, Drew will see the same defensive scheme the Seahawks used Monday night to spank him when he plays the Panthers (twice), the Rams and the Bucs........

    The same thing happened to my 9-0 Chiefs when Denver was the first team to figure out how to de-nutt the Kansas City #1 ranked defense. The Chiefs (now 9-3) could be a Wild-Card team during post-season, but thanks to Peyton Manning, my Chiefs might be hard-pressed to end the season 10-6.

    The same might be said for Drew unless changes are made in his offensive scheme. Thanks to Seattle, the wins will be hard fought for your team the rest of this month, (the Panthers are running Super Hot right now!) but a post-season Drew is still good enough to lead the Saints through the playoffs this year.........

    Drew could very well meet Russell Wilson a second time. It looks like the NFC road to the Super Bowl is going to run through Seattle's CenturyLink Field.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

  12. #27
    Senior Member yahoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,908
    Years of Experience
    15
    Rep Power
    167

    Default Re: NFL is finally back

    it was a hard fought game...one team came to win the other just to play.....it showed at the end of the game ....we'll have to see how the rest of the season ends up ..no matter what , even when Saints are a 0-13 team , I will still be a Saints fan .
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

  13. #28
    Senior Member Wingfoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Posts
    4,401
    Years of Experience
    20
    Rep Power
    189

    Default Re: NFL is finally back



    WoW! Even last year when the Chiefs were on a 2-14 season roll was Arrowhead Stadium this empty during a home game. The 3-10 'Skins have a real problem with their team and it appears to be bigger than just Mike Shanahan as head coach...................... just sayin'.

    ----------------------------------------------------------

  14. #29
    Senior Member superman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    397
    Years of Experience
    18
    Rep Power
    20

    Default Re: NFL is finally back

    Quote Originally Posted by Wingfoot View Post


    WoW! Even last year when the Chiefs were on a 2-14 season roll was Arrowhead Stadium this empty during a home game. The 3-10 'Skins have a real problem with their team and it appears to be bigger than just Mike Shanahan as head coach...................... just sayin'.

    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Arrowhead was empty because there was no game there. The game was played in Washington.

  15. #30
    Senior Member Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,040
    Years of Experience
    30
    Rep Power
    57

    Default Re: NFL is finally back

    Come on Cowboys, lets kick some Bear ass tonight!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •