Thread: Mma

Years of Experience

Lightbulb Mma

Any one here an mma fan? And did anyone witness that nasty leg injury last night?

Years of Experience

Default Re: Mma

Wrong forum and I'm not an MMA fan, but I did hear about Silva getting his leg broken.

Also, my big problem with it right now is somewhere in South America they want a man/woman fight. Any man that hits a woman deserves to get his jaw ripped off, but beside that point, what is the benefit of that fight for the dude? If you win, you just beat up a girl. If you lose, you got beat by a girl. Lose-lose.

Years of Experience
    11.75 yrs

Quote Originally Posted by jayc View Post
    Wrong forum and I'm not an MMA fan, but I did hear about Silva getting his leg broken.

Also, my big problem with it right now is somewhere in South America they want a man/woman fight. Any man that hits a woman deserves to get his jaw ripped off, but beside that point, what is the benefit of that fight for the dude? If you win, you just beat up a girl. If you lose, you got beat by a girl. Lose-lose.
    Jaycc Not sure of which mma you are talking about, but here there are male & female division. I do not think there would be male/female fights. I would never get in the octagon with those women fighters. Tate and rousey not bad looking but a couple little bad asses. Because of PPV rules no videos out yet of the silva fight. From the pictures I have seen it nasty. the break is a few inches above the ankle. His legs looks like rubber man. My nephew say the fight and said silva foot actually wrapped around the other guys leg and silva's toes hit his own leg. A picture from the rear and you can see his foot is about 6" offset from where his leg hits the other guy's leg

Years of Experience