Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Any Bears Fans Here?

Years of Experience

Default Re: Any Bears Fans Here?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Years of Experience

Years of Experience

Years of Experience

Years of Experience

Default Any Bears Fans Here?

The new head coach Matt Nagy is working on this season's depth chart to prepare the perfect team for the Chicago Bears. Coach Nagy is not convinced Mitchell Trubisky, Chase Daniel or Tyler Bray are good enough at the quarterback position to take the Bears to the Super Bowl. During the off-season, Coach Nagy scouted all the American colleges, the Canadian and the European Leagues, but he couldn't find a ringer who could ensure a Super Bowl win.

Then one night, while watching CNN, he saw a war-zone scene in the Palestinian West Bank and the Gaza Strip. In one corner of the background, he spotted a young Israeli soldier with a truly incredible arm. This Israeli soldier threw a hand-grenade straight into a 15th story window 100 yards away.

KABOOM!

He threw another hand-grenade 75 yards away, right into a chimney.

Another KABOOM!

Then he threw a third hand-grenade at a passing car going 90 mph.

BULLS-EYE!

Coach Nagy called his scout team leader, "We've got to get this guy NOW! He has the perfect arm!"

The Israeli soldier was located and was signed on to the Chicago Bears. The Israeli soldier was very intelligent and Coach Nagy easily taught him the great game of football. With this soldier as quarterback, the Bears effortlessly won the Super Bowl.

The young quarterback is hailed as the great hero of football. Coach Nagy asked him what he wanted, and the young man wanted to call his mother.

"Mom," he said into the phone, "I just won the Super Bowl!"

"I don't want to talk to you," the old woman told her son. "You are not my son!"

"I don't think you understand, Mother," the young man pleads. "I've won the greatest sporting event in the world. I'm here among tens of thousands of my adoring fans."

"No! Let me tell you young man!" his mother retorts. "At this very moment, there are gunshots all around us. The neighborhood is a pile of rubble. Your two brothers were beaten within an inch of their lives last week and I have to keep your sister in the house so she doesn't get raped!"

The old lady pauses, and then tearfully says, "I will never forgive you for making us move to Chicago!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123