Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Any Bears Fans Here?

Years of Experience

Default Re: Any Bears Fans Here?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Years of Experience

Years of Experience

Years of Experience

Years of Experience

Default Any Bears Fans Here?

The new head coach Matt Nagy is working on this season's depth chart to prepare the perfect team for the Chicago Bears. Coach Nagy is not convinced Mitchell Trubisky, Chase Daniel or Tyler Bray are good enough at the quarterback position to take the Bears to the Super Bowl. During the off-season, Coach Nagy scouted all the American colleges, the Canadian and the European Leagues, but he couldn't find a ringer who could ensure a Super Bowl win.

Then one night, while watching CNN, he saw a war-zone scene in the Palestinian West Bank and the Gaza Strip. In one corner of the background, he spotted a young Israeli soldier with a truly incredible arm. This Israeli soldier threw a hand-grenade straight into a 15th story window 100 yards away.

KABOOM!

He threw another hand-grenade 75 yards away, right into a chimney.

Another KABOOM!

Then he threw a third hand-grenade at a passing car going 90 mph.

BULLS-EYE!

Coach Nagy called his scout team leader, "We've got to get this guy NOW! He has the perfect arm!"

The Israeli soldier was located and was signed on to the Chicago Bears. The Israeli soldier was very intelligent and Coach Nagy easily taught him the great game of football. With this soldier as quarterback, the Bears effortlessly won the Super Bowl.

The young quarterback is hailed as the great hero of football. Coach Nagy asked him what he wanted, and the young man wanted to call his mother.

"Mom," he said into the phone, "I just won the Super Bowl!"

"I don't want to talk to you," the old woman told her son. "You are not my son!"

"I don't think you understand, Mother," the young man pleads. "I've won the greatest sporting event in the world. I'm here among tens of thousands of my adoring fans."

"No! Let me tell you young man!" his mother retorts. "At this very moment, there are gunshots all around us. The neighborhood is a pile of rubble. Your two brothers were beaten within an inch of their lives last week and I have to keep your sister in the house so she doesn't get raped!"

The old lady pauses, and then tearfully says, "I will never forgive you for making us move to Chicago!”

--------------------------------------------------------------

Years of Experience

June, 2018, my nephew (Bobby) and his wife (Amanda) took a pleasure trip to Chicago. The two are a handsome looking couple living in Kansas City in their early 30s with money and always dress the part. Bobby is a successful small business entrepreneur and carries his high-end Apple - MacBook Pro® where ever he goes.

Bobby & Amanda rode on the Chicago "L" Subway and carried the laptop with them. When they both stepped off the car neither had the laptop. Once past the door, Bobby immediately returned back into the subway car to get his laptop and it was gone. The laptop was out of Bobby and Amanda's sight less than 5 seconds and it vanished!

To add insult to injury, Bobby quickly scanned the subway car to see where the missing laptop may have gone when a black guy stuck a pistol in Bobby's gut and demanded Bobby's wallet! A fellow subway passenger, a Good Samaritan black guy, stood up to the assailant with the pistol and said, "Not today." The would-be mugger put his pistol back into his pocket and walked off the subway car without saying a word. Bobby was stunned over the whole ordeal.

Bobby had an iPhone app that followed a GPS signal from the laptop and quickly filed a police report. The police officer told Bobby the laptop landed in the most dangerous part of Chicago and he was not going to risk the lives of his people to retrieve a laptop. A 2nd report was filed on the failed aggravated robbery and Bobby quickly realized that report was going nowhere also.

Bobby and Amanda learned many valuable life lessons on this trip.

clips68 likes this.

Years of Experience

I am sure I am the only person that doesn't get it ......
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Years of Experience

Since the laptop was left behind and he stepped off the train, even only for a few seconds, the police consider the laptop lost and not stolen.
    The attempted armed robbery was of two people, witnesses , living 500 miles away and not likely to attend any trails. The police are not going to put time into something that would never see trail.
    Wingfoot likes this.

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by yahoo View Post
    I am sure I am the only person that doesn't get it ......
    Greetings yahoo! Seriously? ProLocator got it. Post #35 was joke about Da Bears' town of Chicago. Post #36 was a true story that happened to my nephew & his wife that was met to solidify the punch line of Post #35.

I was making light of a very serious issue. Chicago is a large city with 374 homicides already this year; down 118 homicides year-to-date from last year. Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel has turned a beautiful city into a dangerous shithole. My city is much smaller than Chicago and has 150 homicides already this year. My town definitely has some soft spots where travel is discouraged during the day and dangerous at night...…………….. just sayin.' Luv Ya Man!

Years of Experience
    17 years

Quote Originally Posted by Wingfoot View Post
    Greetings yahoo! Seriously? Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel has turned a beautiful city into a dangerous shithole...…………….. just sayin.' Luv Ya Man!

You disparage shitholes when you talk like that. Have you no decency man?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123