Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's in a Vaccine?

Years of Experience

Default What's in a Vaccine?

What is in a Vaccine?

Most people are not aware that vaccines typically contain, in addition to the viral and bacterial RNA or DNA injected directly into the blood stream, many of the following fillers (according to Dr. Joseph Mercola):

- CHEMICALS -

glycerol (antifreeze)
    phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)
    sucrose thimersol (mercury)
    formaldehyde (embalming fluid)
    formalin gelatin (gelatin of 40 percent formaldehyde)
    aluminum phosphate (fertilizer)
    ammonium sulfate (fertilizer)
    potassium monophosphate (fertilizer)
    tributyl phosphate (aircraft hydraulic fluid)
    amphotericin B (fungus killer)
    sorbitol (Aspartame)
    monosodium glutamate (MSG - fast food flavor enhancer)
    neomycin (surgical antiseptic)
    neomycin sulfate (a topical antibiotic for skin rashes)
    phenol red indicator (estrogen mimic)
    aluminum hydroxide (a water-insoluble antacid)
    potassium diphosphate (laxative)
    polymyxin B (detergent that leads to cell death)
    polysorbate 20 (Clorox-made cleaning solution)
    polysorbate 80 (food additive in ice cream to prevent milk proteins from coating the fat droplets)
    beta propiolactone (disinfectant that is "reasonably expected to be a human carcinogen")

- HUMAN TISSUES -

human diploid cells (originating from aborted fetal tissue used as protein to feed the live viruses in the serum)

- ANIMAL TISSUES -

pig blood
    horse blood
    sheep blood
    rabbit brain
    dog kidney
    chicken embryo
    chicken egg
    duck egg
    African Green Monkey kidney cells
    porcine pancreatic hydrolysate of casein (amino acids pulled from hog organs)
    squalene (shark liver oil that is linked to autoimmune diseases in vaccinated Gulf War vets)
    fetal bovine serum (plasma extruded from clotted blood collected from cattle slaughterhouses)
    hydrolyzed gelatin (extracted from the bones and the skin from pig, cow and fish origin)

-----------------------------------------------------

Want assurances from your paediatrician (baby doctor) about vaccines? Here’s a form designed by Ken Anderson you can give them to fill out — although there is no physician anywhere on earth who will sign it.

Physician’s Warranty of Vaccine Safety

I (Physician’s name, degree)_________________________, _____ am a physician licensed to practice medicine in the State of ________________. My State license number is _______________ , and my DEA number is _______________. My medical specialty is ________________________

I have a thorough understanding of the risks and benefits of all the medications that I prescribe for or administer to my patients. In the case of (Patient’s name) ___________________________ , age _________ , whom I have examined, I find that certain risk factors exist that justify the recommended vaccinations. The following is a list of said risk factors and the vaccinations that will protect against them:
    Risk Factor ____________________________________________
    Vaccination ___________________________________________

I am aware that vaccines typically contain many of the following fillers:

* aluminum hydroxide
    * aluminum phosphate
    * ammonium sulfate
    * amphotericin B
    * animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain,
    * dog kidney, monkey kidney,
    * chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg
    * calf (bovine) serum
    * betapropiolactone
    * fetal bovine serum
    * formaldehyde
    * formalin
    * gelatin
    * glycerol
    * human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)
    * hydrolized gelatin
    * mercury thimerosol (thimerosal, Merthiolate(r))
    * monosodium glutamate (MSG)
    * neomycin
    * neomycin sulfate
    * phenol red indicator
    * phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)
    * potassium diphosphate
    * potassium monophosphate
    * polymyxin B
    * polysorbate 20
    * polysorbate 80
    * porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein
    * residual MRC5 proteins
    * sorbitol
    * tri(n)butylphosphate,
    * VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey kidney cells, and
    * washed sheep red blood

and, hereby, warrant that these ingredients are safe for injection into the body of my patient. I have researched reports to the contrary, such as reports that mercury thimerosol causes severe neurological and immunological damage, and find that they are not credible.

I am aware that some vaccines have been found to have been contaminated with Simian Virus 40 (SV 40) and that SV 40 is causally linked by some researchers to non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and mesotheliomas in humans as well as in experimental animals. I hereby warrant that the vaccines I employ in my practice do not contain SV 40 or any other live viruses. (Alternately, I hereby warrant that said SV-40 virus or other viruses pose no substantive risk to my patient.)

I hereby warrant that the vaccines I am recommending for the care of (Patient’s name) ______________ ______________________ do not contain any tissue from aborted human babies (also known as “fetuses”).

In order to protect my patient’s well being, I have taken the following steps to guarantee that the vaccines I will use will contain no damaging contaminants.

STEPS TAKEN: __________________________________________________ ___________
    __________________________________________________ ___________

I have personally investigated the reports made to the VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) and state that it is my professional opinion that the vaccines I am recommending are safe for administration to a child under the age of 5 years.

The bases for my opinion are itemized on Exhibit A, attached hereto, — “Physician’s Bases for Professional Opinion of Vaccine Safety.” (Please itemize each recommended vaccine separately along with the bases for arriving at the conclusion that the vaccine is safe for administration to a child under the age of 5 years.)

The professional journal articles I have relied upon in the issuance of this Physician’s Warranty of Vaccine Safety are itemized on Exhibit B , attached hereto, — “Scientific Articles in Support of Physician’s Warranty of Vaccine Safety.”

The professional journal articles that I have read which contain opinions adverse to my opinion are itemized on Exhibit C , attached hereto, — “Scientific Articles Contrary to Physician’s Opinion of Vaccine Safety”

The reasons for my determining that the articles in Exhibit C were invalid are delineated in Attachment D , attached hereto, — “Physician’s Reasons for Determining the Invalidity of Adverse Scientific Opinions.”

Hepatitis B

I understand that 60 percent of patients who are vaccinated for Hepatitis B will lose detectable antibodies to Hepatitis B within 12 years. I understand that in 1996 only 54 cases of Hepatitis B were reported to the CDC in the 0-1 year age group. I understand that in the VAERS, there were 1,080 total reports of adverse reactions from Hepatitis B vaccine in 1996 in the 0-1 year age group, with 47 deaths reported.

I understand that 50 percent of patients who contract Hepatitis B develop no symptoms after exposure. I understand that 30 percent will develop only flu-like symptoms and will have lifetime immunity. I understand that 20 percent will develop the symptoms of the disease, but that 95 percent will fully recover and have lifetime immunity.

I understand that 5 percent of the patients who are exposed to Hepatitis B will become chronic carriers of the disease. I understand that 75 percent of the chronic carriers will live with an asymptomatic infection and that only 25 percent of the chronic carriers will develop chronic liver disease or liver cancer, 10-30 years after the acute infection. The following scientific studies have been performed to demonstrate the safety of the Hepatitis B vaccine in children under the age of 5 years.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________

In addition to the recommended vaccinations as protections against the above cited risk factors, I have recommended other non-vaccine measures to protect the health of my patient and have enumerated said non-vaccine measures on Exhibit D , attached hereto, “Non-vaccine Measures to Protect Against Risk Factors” I am issuing this Physician’s Warranty of Vaccine Safety in my professional capacity as the attending physician to (Patient’s name) ________________________________. Regardless of the legal entity under which I normally practice medicine, I am issuing this statement in both my business and individual capacities and hereby waive any statutory, Common Law, Constitutional, UCC, international treaty, and any other legal immunities from liability lawsuits in the instant case. I issue this document of my own free will after consultation with competent legal counsel whose name is _____________________________, an attorney admitted to the Bar in the State of __________________ .
    __________________________________ (Name of Attending Physician)
    __________________________________ L.S. (Signature of Attending Physician)
    Signed on this _______ day of ______________ A.D. ________
    Witness: _______________________________ Date: _____________________
    Notary Public: ___________________________Date: ______________________

------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Wingfoot; October 19th, 2009 at 08:41 AM.

Default Re: What's in a Vaccine?

Can I get some fries with that ?

Wing, do you really stay up till all hours of the night looking into every conspiracy thing ? Does this not make you feel seriously paranoid about nearly everything going on around you ? How do you move forward with things armed with all of this information ?

Im not being critical of your information.. might be right, might not. Most likely partially right at the least.

I just wonder, thats all. You post so much of this stuff. Dont you freak out over this information sometimes ?

Maybe part of the process of coping is to share it with others.

Ive never been much of a conspiracy theory guy, but I do stand firmly in the 9/11 camp that it was a highly orchestrated event. Its just too obvious. Once you accept that something like that can happen, then all bets are off.
    (May you live in interesting times)

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Dave72 View Post
    Can I get some fries with that ?

Wing, do you really stay up till all hours of the night looking into every conspiracy thing ? Does this not make you feel seriously paranoid about nearly everything going on around you? How do you move forward with things armed with all of this information?

I'm not being critical of your information.. might be right, might not. Most likely partially right at the er shit least.

I just wonder, that's all. You post so much of this stuff. Don't you freak out over this information sometimes?

Maybe part of the process of coping is to share it with others.

Ive never been much of a conspiracy theory guy, but I do stand firmly in the 9/11 camp that it was a highly orchestrated event. Its just too obvious. Once you accept that something like that can happen, then all bets are off.
    Hey Dave - You Canadians sometimes ask too many questions............ Just kidding Buddy........

I grew up on a farm growing crops, raising chickens, hogs and cattle. I protected my family's investment with safe and timely livestock vaccinations. At the end of the day back then, I would scrape better shit off my boots than what is in today's dangerous vaccines for humans...............

Dave - My curiosity is not driven by paranoia. I never "FREAK OUT" about the truth. I realize 95+% of the people in North America can't handle the truth (you may be one of the 95%). Nobody will get "the truth" handed to them from today's mainstream media. All the media does is give it's readers and listeners today's agenda. Through my own research, I am convinced every facet of government, American as well as Canadian, is corrupt from the top down and the bottom up. When these corrupt and treasonous bureaucrats mandate my health through mandatory vaccines without letting me know what's in the potion, and I have to dig deep to find out on my own what's in the vaccines and why I'm not told, well, that's when I say:

Dave - It's after I find the truth that I share it with others. Some accept. Most reject. That being said, this web page may be of interest to you: Ingredients in Childhood Vaccines in Canada. Luv Ya Man!

-----------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Wingfoot; October 18th, 2009 at 10:39 PM.

Years of Experience

Stunning Revelations on Flu Shots

If you got last year's flu shot, you may be up to twice as likely to get swine flu, according to reports out of Canada.

A study that makes this frightening connection is supposedly floating around out there -- but don't go looking for it, because you won't find it.

It hasn't been published yet, and the authors can't even talk about their incredible bombshell until it is.

When will that be? Who knows. But each day brings even more questions about the swine flu and the vaccines manufacturers have rushed into production, and they can't silence everyone (although I'm sure they'll try).

German health expert Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg says the solution used in that new flu shot is made from the cancerous cells of animals, and worries that could lead to a reaction. Some even wonder if it could cause cancer.

Again, don't expect to read about that in your local newspaper. They're doing everything they can to make sure you shut up, line up for your shot and roll up your sleeve without asking questions.

Some people have even been told they'll lose their jobs if they don't get jabbed.

But if the Canadian study is accurate, there are real questions about not only the flu, but the so-called cures -- and yet they don't want you to know about them. The unpublished study has caused such a stir that everyone from the World Health Organization to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control has been looking into it.

They're terrified that even the notion that this study is out there will cause some people to skip their flu shots this year. But until the rest of us can see the research for ourselves, we don't have any answers.

Only more questions.

Without severe public pressure, my guess is this study won't see the light of day until after the current panic subsides. They don't want to scare you away from more needless flu shots right around their most profitable time of year.

Shining my light into the darkest corners of medicine,

William Campbell Douglass II, M.D.

--------------------------------------------------

Years of Experience

Cheerleader Gets A H1N1 Flu Shot & Now She Can Only Walk Backwards or Run!

2009 Washington Redskins Cheerleader Desiree Jennings (2nd from right)

Many of you have been lining up to get the seasonal flu shot. But there is one Ashburn, Virginia woman who wants you to hear her story before you do.

10 days after getting the H1N1 flu shot, her first symptoms was difficulty in swallowing while eating and then rapidly progressing to impaired speech and painful muscle spasms. Doctors have diagnosed her condition as dystonia, a rare neurological disorder and there is no known cure. Desiree Jennings is trapped in her body. Intellectually she’s all there, but her muscles are fighting each other.

She says after taking the H1N1 flu shot she witnessed her body’s rapid decline. She doesn’t know what else it could be but she has serious questions about the seasonal flu shot. The Centers for Disease Control cannot comment on her case.

Desiree was a healthy 25-year-old up until two months ago, working at AOL and as a Redskins cheerleading ambassador.

But her world has now been turned upside down.

Desiree has trouble talking and speaks in a staccato rhythm.

She says, “It’s a battle every day because when I wake up I think it’s going to be normal, but then I’m quickly reminded that’s not going to be the case.”

She says 10 days after getting a seasonal flu shot at a Reston grocery store in August, and on her second wedding anniversary, she got sick. First, she came down with flu like symptoms, then convulsions and blacking out.

She’s seen more than 60 doctors. She says all of them were stumped until Johns Hopkins diagnosed her with dystonia. There is no known cure for this disease. She believes her seasonal flu shot triggered it.

Desiree says, “Nothing else explains such a fast moving neurological damage. The medical hospitals ruled out everything, CAT scans normal, blood normal, MRI normal. The only thing that explains it is the shot caused the neurologic damage.”

She says it is a strange disorder where muscles work against each other. She can’t walk forward, only backwards. She can run, but she can’t stop without help. She can whisper but has difficulty speaking. Noises can cause convulsions. Her resting heart rate is 90. When she runs her blood pressure dips to 58. She gets exhausted walking a few steps but she could run for hours.

Drugs such as valium and klonopin that make other people sleepy give her energy for hours.

Simple exercises become nearly impossible.

Desiree’s husband, Brendan, says, “It gets worse everyday. It’s heartbreaking to see.”

Desiree says the disease is irreversible. Once she loses an ability it doesn’t come back. She says there are only three ways you can get dystonia as an adult and they include head trauma, drug use, and poisoning. She says she has not experienced any of that.

There is no cure. One in a million are diagnosed with the disease. She says she just wants healthy people to talk to their doctors and weigh the risk.

While the Centers for Disease Control cannot comment directly on this case, they say they have no knowledge of a link between the seasonal flu shot and dystonia.

I am with Wing. I never have liked the idea of letting someone jab me with a needle full "dead virus cells". I don't know what's in that needle, it could anything. I always thought it was a way of promoting the deterioration of the American immune system. Whatever happened to fighting things off on your own? It's just something more to inflate the cost of heath insurance.
    I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions.

Years of Experience

The Great Poisoning of America Begins

From Ken Adachi, Editor

October 5, 2009

Yesterday, while working outside, I had my small portable radio tuned to ABC, 790 AM. I heard Tim Conway, Junior, son of comedian Tim Conway, blather on endlessly about how dangerous and deadly the Swine Flu "outbreak" was and how very IMPORTANT it was to "protect" yourself and your family from being stricken dead by this killer flu and to get your Swine flu shot as soon as possible. While it was "necessary" to vaccinate health care workers, pregnant women, and school children FIRST, "there should be enough" vaccine available to cover everybody, so "just be patient" if you can't get your vaccination right away. "I care most about my family", he said, and "want them" vaccinated first, but 'I care about you too, the listener, and want you around as well".

So, do as Tim Conway Jr does and get yourself inoculated with a lethal cocktail of toxins and patented bio-weaponized germs with immune system-crippling adjuvant (squalene = shark liver oil), so you can "protect" yourself.

Thank you Tim Conway, Jr., you lying, brain-washed, worthless son-of-a-bitch.

Earlier in the day, I also heard the greatest outlet of Tavistock propaganda on radio, NPR (National Public Radio), tell me that the first million (or two million or four million?) doses of Swine Flu vaccine have "just" arrived in Los Angeles in the "nick" of time for the beginning of the school year, so there will be adequate Swine flu vaccine available "for all of Los Angeles' school children."

Isn't that wonderful? Good News always seem to come in bucket loads on Sundays for some reason!

Are media whores, propagandizing on behalf of pharmaceutical companies and their whores in government, any less guilty of crippling and killing innocent people than the vaccine manufacturers themselves? Are they any less guilty than the Fort Detrick research team under Dr Jeffrey Taubenberger who went up to Alaska to retrieve DNA samples in 1997 in order to use it to map and REPLICATE the 1918 Spanish Flu virus, and THEN develop it into an even DEADLIER strain that eventually becomes part of the Swine flu vaccine cocktail?

I don't think so.

Every player and every cog in the Swine Flu Hysteria Propaganda Machine, are as guilty as the Illuminated Club of Rome planners who were behind this covert population reduction agenda. Having failed, apparently, to poison us sufficiently with chemtrails for the past 11 years, they now turn to direct poisoning via inoculations. The Satanic underpinning of this Death ritual is clear when you recognize that they FIRST want to poison those human groups most responsible for carrying on and continuing life itself: pregnant women, little children, and healthcare workers!

Former Marine Drew Malone Raines, great grandnephew of Major General Smedley Butler, discovered in July of this year that a Navy ship headed out of San Diego in late April of 2009 for Phukette, Thailand, had an emergency crisis at sea and had to return to port. All 347 members of the ship's crew were inoculated with the Swine flu vaccine three days before departing on April 21, 2009. By May 1, 2009 (about two weeks), 341 crew members came down with flu symptoms and approximately 260 of them had what was described as "very serious" flu symptoms. Two people died. About 50 medical personnel from another Navy ship, were brought on board to attend to the medical emergency and the ship was returned to port where it was quarantined. The wife of one of those seamen who had gotten very ill and nearly died, had reported the story to a group of Navy wives who were regular listeners to Drew Raines, A Marine's Disquisition, internet radio show, and they, in turn, reported the story to Drew Raines. Subsequently, the wives of every seaman on that ship were visited by Navy Intelligence and other Navy brass and told to keep their mouths shut and say nothing of the episode to anyone as the incident was now classified and subject to "national security" classification.

After broadcasting a radio show on September 26, 2009 discussing the April-May events aboard that ship, Drew Raines and guest Bob Chapman discovered that an internet disinformation campaign was launched to label the entire story of the ship's crew coming down with Swine Flu as a "hoax." Naturally, this infuriated Drew, as he was given in depth details of what had transpired on the ship by the wives of some of the men involved and who had nearly died due to the Swine Flu vaccination. In more than one instance, seamen were placed in ice baths or placed inside the ship's walk-in freezer in order to bring down fevers which were running as high as 106 degrees.

I read a very capable article by Jim Kirwan a few days ago addressing this latest "hoax" disinformation effort, and how it paralleled so closely with the disinformation effort in the wake of the 1967 Israeli attack on the USS Liberty, branding the entire account ~ a "hoax." Who else but the military could be behind these disinformation campaigns?

I can only HOPE that enough parents are aware of the tremendous dangers which the BIO-ENGINEERED Swine flu vaccine presents to the health and longevity of their children, that they either obtain vaccination exemptions (available in every state) or pull their kids out of public school altogether and home school them. .

I can only HOPE that "health care workers" care more about the sanctity of their blood (and of their lives) than to sacrifice both in the interest of collecting a paycheck.

I can only HOPE that there are enough people in this country who still have a brain in their head and will GET INVOLVED in protesting and CONDEMING those who are promoting the Swine Flu hoax and worst of all, urging people to take the Swine flu vaccine.

The Great Poisoning of America has begun. It will probably continue through November and maybe into December. MILLIONS of people will suffer IRREVERSIBLE damage as a result of being vaccinated with the Swine Flu vaccine and MANY THOUSANDS WILL DIE, some immediately, and some more slowly.

How bad it will get depends entirely on how many people take the deadly vaccine. I can only HOPE enough people will wake up in time.

---------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Wingfoot; November 23rd, 2009 at 04:41 AM.

Years of Experience

Desiree Jennings Experiences Amazing Recovery with Nature-based Therapies

By Pat Shannan
    13 November 2009

All the reports from the AMA doctors said that while Desiree’s neurological reaction to the vaccine was “extremely rare” and that “flu shots are safe,” she was doomed for life. Both Johns Hopkins and Fairfax hospitals confirmed that the dystonia was induced by the vaccination injection and that it was “irreversible.”

They are wrong. Enter Dr. Rashid Buttar, who does not use the conventional cures of the medical world but rather natural remedies and nutrition. He noticed immediately that Desiree’s whole system was about to shut down. He couldn’t even examine her because by the time her husband brought her in, she was lapsing into seizure every minute or two and would actually stop breathing for 15 to 30 seconds. Buttar realized she was near death and, because she had not been eating, he first put her on an IV drip of nutrition to start rebuilding her immune system. He then noticed that the continual seizures subsided in a couple of hours.

Dr. Rashid Buttar

Next, Dr. Buttar knew that the mercury and other offending foreign matter now in her bloodstream had to be removed. He began this process by inserting another IV to remove the toxicity. Chelation is an unconventional therapy utilized over the past half century to remove plaque from the arteries to improve blood circulation. While thousands shout its praises, the American Medical Association has done its best to ban its use.

Supporters of its use claim that the AMA refuses to view the positive results of chelation because to do so would force its eventual endorsement of something so inexpensive that it would interfere with it's lucrative association with Big Pharma. This may also explain why the first Jennings story was suppressed by the mainstream media.

After a few more hours, Dr. Buttar was interrupted in his office by an excited nurse who yelled, “Doctor, come quickly!”

The good doctor ran to his patient, fearing she had suffered another seizure but instead was elated to find that she was awake, coherent and carrying on a normal conversation with the nurses and her family. By the next day she was walking the corridors with limited affliction. Desiree's condition was completely reversed within 36 hours of Dr. Buttar's chelation treatments. The AMA and the American mainstream media has remained silent.

----------------------------------------------------

Years of Experience

Dave it has nothing to do with Wing being a conspericy hound and everything to do with being a seeker of truth. If you think Obama, bush, clinton or any of the other politicians on this earth including the canadian P/M are truly looking out for you then trust me you might as well put a gun to your temple and say goodbye. The biggest lyers on earth are the pharmicitcal companies, insurance companies,and major health agencies and all of the politicians that are in thier pockets. Why find the cure when it is more profitible to keep you sick. Why is that a man born in america works his ass of since he is sixteen years old pays all his taxes and fica's and shit truly believes that if somethig should happen to him he has social disability to help him and his family because he has been a good americian and paying into this system like he was suppoes to. this same man teaches his kids that america is a great country and if you go to schoold and work hard you will make it. Do all the right thing just do not get hurt. This same man while defending his community as a correctional deputy gets hurt on the job. This man has 9 years and 6 months on the job but is a mere 6 months shy of vesting his retirement. This man who has been beaten, stabbed, had coffee,,shit, piss, bleach, thrown on him, called every name you can imagin in every language. had to have an emergency surgery done on him to remove the bone fragments from the three exploded discs in his spine before he could not walk any longer. This was the start of this good mans problems.he is eventually fired from the job he loved because he could no longer perform the duty he was hired to do. After a few years of pain and suffering and mental angush he is able to go back to work only to find out the the sheriff he use to work for has had him politicalled black balled from ever getting a job in law enforcement ever again. Why because the man was told if he wanted his benifits he would have to sue the department so he did and won enough money to pay the lawyers fees and some of the mortgage on the home that was being forclosed on. Still with $50,000.00 in medical bills this man finally found a great career as a line locator for sprint. He did this job so well that he became one of the best locator in the field. he did this for another 12 years. During those 12 years it was becoming harder and harder for this good man to go to work, it turned out the his back problems were going to get worse and they did, but what was he to do?. filing for disability was an insult, he had a family to support a house to keep. it didn't matter. one day he went to get into his truck after a very long locate, only to find himself on the floor not able to walk. Since that time this good man that worked hard his whole life had no choice, he had to undergo fusion surgery on his back, twice; so with this he can no longer do the work he loved. he filed for social disibility, according to his lawyer he was a shoe in. whith all his underlying health issues. you see he also had diabetis, heart problems, suffered from a rare lumbar hernia that almost killed him, high blood pressure and because he could no longer move or walk he became morbidly obese. Well this good man was not only turned down, he has been turned down three more times. He finally got in front of a judge and the judge said Sir, why are you so over weight? the man explained everything that occurred in his life and that the back surgerys made it impossible for him to move for 8 months he had to just not movem too much, his lawyer told the judge that his client was obese because of this reason and than he broke out all the medical documentation and personal letters from 5 diffrent doctors each stating why they believe this man was 100% disabled. After the lawyer stoped talking he asked me again sir why are you so heavy? could you not have dieted?.... four months later....a letter comes in the mail stating according to the judge of social security You are NOT considered 100% physically disabled for the following reasons 1) you are 46 years of age, white,(his word), born americian citizian, 2) some what educated, 3) have never been incarcerated, 4) speeks english fluently, "it is my opinion with these qualities you can find some kind of gainful employment". This good man who belived in this country was totally devestated and is still devestated. His wife called him the other day from her second job( because she has had to take over the head of house role) as a medical biller crying her eyes out, he said to her" whats wrong" (of course). she said she was getting a new patients info and was completley stunned at what she noticed, there infront of here stood a 65 year old Hatian man with his brand new nationalisation card (green card), brand new medicaid, and medicare card, and thru an inturperter it was found that this guy has not been in this country for more then 7 months. He came over as a refugee, was granted access, issued temporary citizianship, free medical insurance, $2200.00 a month living expenses, and for him and his wife and grand child $420.00 a month in food stamps.............So Dave when you ask why does wing do what he does This is why, if you have not guesses I am that good man and that old hatian man and his family is going to have a good christmas this year, my family is going to have our second year without a christmas for my children.............sorry to dampen anyones day i didn't mean to...
    TO FORGIVE IS DIVINE BUT TOO FORGET IS STUPID

You don't want to know whats in a vaccine, all I can say is, do not take one. Unless of course your a Bilderberg elite and can push your own clean vaccines.

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by NINJA View Post
    Dave - it has nothing to do with Wing being a conspiracy hound and everything to do with being a seeker of truth. If you think Obama, Bush, Clinton or any politician on this earth, including the Canadian P/M, are truly looking out for you, then trust me, you might as well put a gun to your temple and say goodbye. The biggest liars on earth are the pharmaceutical companies, insurance companies, major health agencies and all the politicians that are in their pockets. Why find the cure when it is more profitable to keep you sick.
    Thanks NINJA - FINALLY! There's someone out there that understands me! Here's a statement from Jenny McCarthy about the problem with today's vaccines:

“I do believe, sadly, it's going to take some diseases coming back to realize that
    we need to change and develop vaccines that are safe. If the vaccine companies
    are not listening to us, it is their f___ing fault that the diseases are coming back.
    They are making a product that is shit! If they give us a safe vaccine, we'll use it.”

Jenny McCarthy in Time Magazine, April 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------

Years of Experience

Are our girls guinea pigs?

----------------------------------------------------------

Tweenies Call This the "Safe Sex Shot!"

----------------------------------------------------------

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Wingfoot View Post
    What is in a Vaccine?

Most people are not aware that vaccines typically contain, in addition to the viral and bacterial RNA or DNA injected directly into the blood stream, many of the following fillers (according to Dr. Joseph Mercola):

- CHEMICALS -

glycerol (antifreeze)
    phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)
    sucrose thimersol (mercury)
    formaldehyde (embalming fluid)
    formalin gelatin (gelatin of 40 percent formaldehyde)
    aluminum phosphate (fertilizer)
    ammonium sulfate (fertilizer)
    potassium monophosphate (fertilizer)
    tributyl phosphate (aircraft hydraulic fluid)
    amphotericin B (fungus killer)
    sorbitol (Aspartame)
    monosodium glutamate (MSG - fast food flavor enhancer)
    neomycin (surgical antiseptic)
    neomycin sulfate (a topical antibiotic for skin rashes)
    phenol red indicator (estrogen mimic)
    aluminum hydroxide (a water-insoluble antacid)
    potassium diphosphate (laxative)
    polymyxin B (detergent that leads to cell death)
    polysorbate 20 (Clorox-made cleaning solution)
    polysorbate 80 (food additive in ice cream to prevent milk proteins from coating the fat droplets)
    beta propiolactone (disinfectant that is "reasonably expected to be a human carcinogen")

- HUMAN TISSUES -

human diploid cells (originating from aborted fetal tissue used as protein to feed the live viruses in the serum)

- ANIMAL TISSUES -

pig blood
    horse blood
    sheep blood
    rabbit brain
    dog kidney
    chicken embryo
    chicken egg
    duck egg
    African Green Monkey kidney cells
    porcine pancreatic hydrolysate of casein (amino acids pulled from hog organs)
    squalene (shark liver oil that is linked to autoimmune diseases in vaccinated Gulf War vets)
    fetal bovine serum (plasma extruded from clotted blood collected from cattle slaughterhouses)
    hydrolyzed gelatin (extracted from the bones and the skin from pig, cow and fish origin)

'Flu season is upon us once again. In an effort to help you stay healthy this winter, please consider getting a flu shot.

USIC will reimburse, up to $30, any employee that chooses to get a flu shot by November 30, 2010.'

USIC Human Resources & Benefits Department

Ummmmmmmmmmm, I appreciate the offer, but I think I will pass for now. I'll take my chances and ride this season out without the help of a flu shot. Thanks anyway for thinking of me.

Wingfoot of The'Vine

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Vaccine provides immunity against diseases. Now a days, the researchers are working on edible vaccines. Hope there must be some progress.

Years of Experience

Unhappy Re: What's in a Vaccine?

Quote Originally Posted by Wingfoot View Post
    Hey Dave - I grew up on a farm growing crops, raising chickens, hogs and cattle. I protected my family's investment with safe and timely livestock vaccinations. At the end of the day back then, I would scrape better shit off my boots than what is in today's dangerous vaccines for humans...............

I am convinced every facet of government is corrupt from the top down and the bottom up. When these corrupt and treasonous bureaucrats mandate my health through mandatory vaccines without letting me know what's in the potion, well, that's when I say:

-----------------------------------------------------------
    Hey sim - Welcome to the'Vine! Glad to have you on board!

I gather that you are somehow tied into the medical industry and that's okay. I have many relatives that are also a part of the AMA network. Apparently there is money to be made in medicine.

Vaccinations with today's vaccines is a subject that touches a nerve with me and many others, I'm sure. Myself, my wife and kids are blessed with good health without the help of yearly booster shots.

I have a boy cousin, a nephew and family friends with a son who blindly trusted their pharmaceutical provider to provide a safe and effective product to protect them from perceived plagues and illnesses. Sadly, the mommies of these 3 boys could see the spark disappear from their son's eyes shortly after the 2 year MMR booster shot was administered. I just want to scream every time I think about these boys.....................

We can forget the FDA being the watchdog to protect the public's health. The FDA convinced lawmakers in Washington DC to pass legislation to shield drug companies from lawsuits! Even though these same drug manufactures "are making a product that is shit," according to Jenny McCarthy.

On 18 January 2006, Senator Charles Grassley (R-Iowa), Chairman of the Senate Finance Committee, accused the FDA of suppressing studies in order to protect pharmaceutical industry profits and the careers of certain FDA officials.

The FDA has 300 experts on 18 committees to make decisions that affect BILLIONS of dollars in sales and, with few exceptions, the FDA follows their recommendations.

Members of these panels are supposed to be free of conflicts of interest relating to products they consider. But the FDA can grant a waiver if a member's expertise is deemed to outweigh the risk of a conflict or if the financial interest is minimal. Waivers by the FDA are liberally granted all the time.

I'm not completely narrow minded. I know there needs to be people and facilities available if I break a bone, stand on a nail, have a drip or develop a rash on the part that puckers. This much I understand, there is money in treatments and NO money in cure.............

------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast