Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Twenty children dead...

Years of Experience

Default Twenty children dead...

523787_10151147094732466_651161358_n.jpg

Years of Experience

Default Re: Twenty children dead...

In the wake of the mass murders that took place in Newtown, Connecticut on Dec. 14, information on the shooter, and his family, is slowly being discovered by law enforcement other sources. One interesting connection to the tragedy that took place at the Sandy Hook school is that the father of Adam Lanza has a connection to the theater shootings that took place in Aurora earlier this year by James Holmes.

Both fathers of the shooters were allegedly expected to testify in the Libor scandal* that rocked the banking world in June.

The father of Newtown Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial.

Peter Lanza - Father of Adam Lanza

The father of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO.

Robert Holmes - Father of James Holmes

Both men were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. The London Interbank Offered Rate, known as Libor, is the average interest rate at which banks can borrow from each other. 16 international banks have been implicated in this ongoing scandal, accused of rigging contracts worth trillions of dollars. HSBC has already been fined $1.9 billion and three of their low level traders arrested.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a motive and a link. This coincidence is impossible to overlook. Two mass shootings connected to LIBOR.

Libor is the internal banking interest rate that major financial institutions determine each day for lending purposes between each facility. This rate is then translated to the interest rates used for mortgages, student loans, credit cards, gold/silver values and nearly every interest bearing loan in the world. Manipulation of the Libor rate has resulted in hundreds of billions, if not trillions of dollars in fraudulent payments made by billions of customers throughout the financial world.

For similar events on the magnitude of both Aurora and Newtown to hold a connection to one of the greatest financial scandals in the history of finance is astronomically slim in regards to coincidence. In fact, neither shooter had a history with firearm proficiency, and the outcome of each shooting showed an expertise many trained military personnel could not achieve. This leaves the question of where they got their training, or if there was another plot involved which allowed these young men to perform the actions they did with such precision.

The coming days will bring forth the liberal's attack of our 2nd Amendment right while more pertinent information on the motives, access, and failures of both community and family to diagnose the events leading up to Adam Lanza's killing spree. One thing is becoming disturbingly clear. The connections between the Aurora massacre, and the one that took place in Newtown on Friday, may have far more ramifications to the people involved in the Libor scandal than anyone could imagine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

*The U.S. Department of Justice alleges that collusion between traders across a range of banks, including Barclays, took place from at least August 2005 through to at least May 2008.

Libor is just one of many anti-trust cases leveled against rampant banksterism. Another involves an investigation by U.S. energy regulators into power market bidding manipulation by JP Morgan Chase & Co., Barclays Bank PLC and Deutsche Bank AG, plus intermediaries.

These banks were playing around with power market trading – buying and selling electricity – for themselves or clients. Washington’s Federal Energy Regulatory Commission alleges trading activities hiked electricity prices and resulted in higher power bills to homeowners and consumers across the U.S.

A third case grinds away in courts, without much fanfare, but involves some of the same banks. This concerns allegations about manipulation of municipal bond rates that cost local and state governments millions over a number of years.

So far, the Bank of America Corp., JPMorgan Chase & Co., UBS AG, Wells Fargo & Co. and GE’s former trading unit called GE Funding have paid $743 million to settle a criminal probe and civil claims for conspiring to rig bids on U.S. municipal-bond deals. Some money has been returned to victims.

The case involving GE went to court and revealed how the scams were done. The Securities and Exchange Commission said GE Funding made millions by rigging 328 transactions in 44 states. GE operatives would get information about competing bids then adjust theirs accordingly. Sometimes they would take turns, with other intermediaries, putting in bids that were guaranteed to lose. Three individuals have been convicted of anti-trust violations.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Years of Experience

In the 1970s Israel armed their teachers with
    assault rifles and their school shootings went to 0!

----------------------------------------------------------

Years of Experience

I'm now sorry I started this thread................

Years of Experience

They teach teachers how to hide in closets when a madman comes inside the school .. why not just go one step further and say here is a pistol and here is how to hide in a closet and here is how to shoot him when he kicks the door in to get to you
    phoenix827 likes this.

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Locatethis, meet Wingfoot, our member conspiracy theorist. Wingfoot, meet Locatethis, he's new around here.
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Mke
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

First off, my prayers are with the family and friends of the victims, and I hope there is a very special part of hell for the shooter.

On the heels of that statement I post this little gem which I think covers the appropriate way the press should (or should not) cover these incidents.

Unfortunately we will never be as safe as we hope to be.

mke

Years of Experience

Ifindit; I'm not that new, and I realize Wingfoot has a flare for the overstatements! All I wanted to do was to make a very simple statement, not start the debate...

Years of Experience

hey Locate, these discussions are good for the brain ....esp. that subject ! Not for people to argue but for good discussion ! There is a solution to this problem and it is possible that one of us may have it ???? it is possible ??? this subject is probably not a good discussion for this time but a later time I think ???...Ifindit means well with what he said .....he's not yanking your chain .....ha ! Wing always has some good ideas that are worth looking in to !
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Years of Experience
    17 years

I read this in an article about a month ago:

"Think about it. You and someone have an opposing view and you argue. You pretend to listen to what he's saying but what you're really doing is thinking about the weakness in his argument so you can disprove it. Or perhaps, if he's debunked a previous point, you're thinking of new counter-arguments. Or, maybe, you've made it personal: it's not just his argument that's the problem. It's him. And everyone who agrees with him.
    In some rare cases, you might think the argument has merit. What then? Do you change your mind? Probably not. Instead, you make a mental note that you need to investigate the issue more to uncover the right argument to prove the person wrong.
    When I think back to just about every argument I've ever participated in — political arguments, religious arguments, arguments with my wife, with my children, my parents, or my employees, arguments about the news or about a business idea or about an article or a way of doing something — in the end, each person leaves the argument feeling, in many cases more strongly than before, that he or she was right to begin with.
    How likely is it that you will change your position in the middle of fighting for it? Or accept someone else's perspective when they're trying to hit you over the head with it?
    Arguing achieves a predictable outcome: it solidifies each person's stance. Which, of course, is the exact opposite of what you're trying to achieve with the argument in the first place. It also wastes time and deteriorates relationships.
    There's only one solution: stop arguing".

Love the link Mke. I'd love to add something but it about says it all. The media needs to stop making these types of evil human beings famous.
    Last edited by daman1; December 19th, 2012 at 07:53 PM.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

As some of you may have heard this morning, a man walked into a school in Strasburg, Virginia that is also named Sandy Hook Elementary School. He was carrying a 4' piece of 2 X 4 with the words "High Powered Rifle" written on the side. He did it to prove a point, what a shitty way to prove a point.......just my 2 cents.
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Mke
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ifinditunderground View Post
    As some of you may have heard this morning, a man walked into a school in Strasburg, Virginia that is also named Sandy Hook Elementary School. He was carrying a 4' piece of 2 X 4 with the words "High Powered Rifle" written on the side. He did it to prove a point, what a shitty way to prove a point.......just my 2 cents.
    I havn't heard this story yet. If true, it is a little insensitive, but I find it extremely effective.

In my area we have two schools that have had threats of violence against them for Friday (Convienently). The school district came out with a face book posting touting all of their "Safety" proceedures to ensure the safety of all the kids in the school district. Followed by posts by a couple of soccer moms fighting about how safe the schools really are.

I point this out because the schools honestly believe that their efforts would prevent situations like sandy bend and realisticly most of these proceedures only look good from the un-thinking parent. For example, in their post they describe all the proceedures they do with all students at all schools. Everything from Lock door proceedures and claiming the fact that they know where all students are at any given time. These claims are interesting since my 9 year old autistic boy disappeared from class for almost two hours and no one knew where he was. Fortunately we tought him that if he was lost he should go to the administration office.... We however didn't explain to him to talk to anyone at the office so he didn't. He sat in one of the waiting chairs in the main lobby for about an hour. The Teacher and Aides didn't find him till they went to the office to fill in the staff for "Lock down" proceedures to find him.

All in all, situations like this should open the schools eyes to what needs to be done... and hopefully be truthful about it.

mke

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

It's true, it's my sons Elementary School. Today, they arrested a man at the Middle School next door for having a handgun at the school. The residents of Shenandoah County Virginia are not behaving well this week.

Years of Experience
    30+

If they would only allow teachers with CWP's to carry on school ground. This Gun Free Zone does NOT work when the criminals don't follow the laws.

Years of Experience

What happens when the teacher with the gun goes crazy?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast