Thread: Sega's Toylets Lets You Play Video Games While You Pee

Years of Experience

Default Sega's Toylets Lets You Play Video Games While You Pee

Sega's Toylets Lets You Play Video Games While You Pee

Sega has announced that it's testing consoles called "Toylets" in urinals around Tokyo, which asks the user to strategically vary the strength and location of his urine stream to play a series of games.

Each urinal is installed with a pressure sensor and an LCD screen is mounted on the wall above, which lets you select from and play four different minigames. There's "Mannekin Piss" which simply measures how hard you can pee.

Mannekin Piss - The stronger the stream, the higher the score.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The "Graffiti Eraser" lets you remove paint by pointing a hose in different directions.

Graffiti Eraser - How long does it take you to wash the wall.

There's the faintly chauvinist "The North Wind and Her" where you play as the naughty North Wind trying to blow a girl's skirt up. The harder you pee, the harder the wind blows.

The North Wind and Her - The stronger the stream, the higher the skirt.

Finally, the bizarre "Milk from Nose" is a multiplayer game where you compete against the person who last used the urinal. The strength of your urine streams are compared, and translated into milk spraying out of your nose. If your stream is stronger, your milk-stream knocks your opponent out of the ring.

Milk from Nose - The sumo game.
    Try to knock the last pisser out of the ring.

If you do particularly well on any of the games, you can download and save your information to a USB stick.

Of course, it's not just about games. Between sessions, the Toylet will display advertising, hoping that you'll pay more attention to them than you might a traditional ad because it also serves up the games.

Default Re: Sega's Toylets Lets You Play Video Games While You Pee

Damn! They would have to come out with something to remind me I'm getting old! I'm lucky to not pee on my fingers, much less hit something on a wall a foot away!!!
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.