Treason Hearings Likely by U.S. Military Tribunal

Life Sentences Expected for “Swamp Dwellers!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Years of Experience

Default News You May Have Missed

March 26, 2018

Rob Lauer Political Reporter

news360daily@hotmail.com

Daniel’s friend originally posted the below message on her Facebook page, outraged at Daniels’ behavior. Her several hundred friends saw it and passed it on. The Daniel’s Facebook story post has recently been deleted:

Next is Daniel’s message to her friend. 360Daily.net is posting Stormy Daniels message in its entirety so the public can judge the post for themselves. The approximate date of the message posted on Facebook was March 7, 2018:

Was she allegedly talking about President Trump? You decide.

Daniels allegedly denies having sex with “him” twice saying:

“Oh **** off. I NEVER had sex with him.

“But even if the story was true (which its not) I’m not sure how you equate [adultery] with [theft; watching a movie at home for free that is still playing in the movie theaters].....”

Years of Experience

Pres. Trump Asks Rep. Mooney to Introduce Bill H.R. 5404

Makes the U.S. Dollar Backed by Gold Instead of Debt!

$ Billions of Ft. Knox Gold Stolen by Bill & Hillary!
    Obama Transfers U.S. Wealth ($3 Trillion) to Rothschilds!
    President Trump Got ALL the Stolen Gold Back!
    Then POTUS Asks Rep. Mooney to Introduce Bill H.R. 5404!

The below YouTube post explains it all in simple terms:

daman1 likes this.

Years of Experience
    17 years

Default Re: News You May Have Missed

Since leaving the gold standard we have accrued trillions of dollars in fiat debt. I don't see how we can monetize it now with gold being a finite resource. Foreign powers could call in their debt for gold and essentially empty the nation's gold reserves(assuming theyre not already empty)
    Theres simply too much fiat dollars, physical and digital, to convince our debtors that we can cover it with gold. Maybe the powers that be know a trick I'm not aware of. Every time I think it's time to pay the piper, they always manage to kick the can down the road.

Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by daman1 View Post
    Since leaving the gold standard we have accrued trillions of dollars in fiat debt. I don't see how we can monetize it now with gold being a finite resource. Foreign powers could call in their debt for gold and essentially empty the nation's gold reserves(assuming theyre not already empty)
    Theres simply too much fiat dollars, physical and digital, to convince our debtors that we can cover it with gold. Maybe the powers that be know a trick I'm not aware of. Every time I think it's time to pay the piper, they always manage to kick the can down the road.

Of the top gold producing countries the United states is fourth. China is first at almost 2.5 times the US followed by Australia then Russia. Back when the Soviets sent their troops into Afghanistan gold prices plummeted because they sold gold to finance it. Going back to gold standard leaves the dollar open to easy manipulation by foreign governments two of which are hostile to the US.
    daman1 likes this.

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessionalLocator View Post
    Of the top gold producing countries the United states is fourth. China is first at almost 2.5 times the US followed by Australia then Russia. Back when the Soviets sent their troops into Afghanistan gold prices plummeted because they sold gold to finance it. Going back to gold standard leaves the dollar open to easy manipulation by foreign governments two of which are hostile to the US.
    Greetings ProfessionalLocator! I see your logic about backing any currency with gold; although I believe your logic is not the only scenario.

Every nickel the U.S. spends it borrows with interest from the privately-owned World Bank; owned by the international banking de Rothchild family. For the World Bank loan security, there is a chattel on every human in America, all the American land shore to shore and north to south. For added security, the World Bank chooses America's key political figures and presidents. The only presidential exception since Abe Lincoln is Donald J. Trump and the de Rothchilds ain't happy about that! The de Rothchilds are elites who have an agenda to usher into existence a one-world nation without borders, governed by non-elected council members, having a world population of less than 500 million to be used as slaves for the elite, a world without people of color, a world without gun ownership, a worldwide cashless economy controlled by the de Rothchild's World Bank and a godless, one-world religion for the masses. We are blessed to have a person as president who is stopping the de Rothchild troublesome agenda.

The de Rothchild elites are Illuminati who worship Satan. These Illuminati view America as a nation of God and their enemy. Believing this, their plan is to make a New World Order leaving America a wasteland with no human life. But I digress...................

As it stands now, the only thing that props the U.S. dollar is the dollar is the world currency, recognized as the petro dollar. The U.S. dollar is backed by the willingness of other countries to absorb their debt to the world bank by buying its treasury bills (t-bills). America's enemy China is the largest owner of its t-bills and has threatened numerous times to dump them causing a domino chain reaction of other countries to do the same; thus making America's money worthless. Also, OPEC member countries could decide to use the Euro instead of the U.S. dollar as the pricing for a barrel of crude oil making the U.S. dollar worthless. Hillary, her first act as president, would have made this happen once our troops landed on Iranian soil.

Backing the the U.S. dollar with gold, or any currency with gold, makes that currency more stable and have quicker rebounds after meltdowns. Steve Forbes sez it best, "If we returned to the Gold Standard, 'George Soros would have to find another line of work!'"

Years of Experience

The Illuminati came and went a long time ago and they were just a scattered collection of intellectuals. The Illuminati today are the substance of a Dungeons and Dragons game.

Years of Experience
    17 years

Not like I'm plugged into all the darkest secrets in history but I always pause before dismissing some of the more well known 'conspiracy theories'. There are certain terms and phrases that will get you branded a kook by pop culture for daring to speak of them. To me, that is often a sign that you are above the target cuz that's where the flak is coming from.
    Keepers of Odd Knowledge (kooks) are quick to be fitted for tin foil hats before a discussion is allowed to sprout. Then it's used to discredit eveything you've ever asserted. That always worries me.
    Again, I'm not claiming to know any secrets a simple google search can't expose. I just don't want to be one of the people on the wrong side of the ark laughing at Noah. The only thing you can know for sure is that you really never know.
    yahoo and Wingfoot like this.

Years of Experience

Not like I'm plugged into all the darkest secrets in history but I always pause before dismissing some of the more well known 'conspiracy theories'. There are certain terms and phrases that will get you branded a kook by pop culture for daring to speak of them. To me, that is often a sign that you are above the target cuz that's where the flak is coming from.
    Keepers of Odd Knowledge (kooks) are quick to be fitted for tin foil hats before a discussion is allowed to sprout. Then it's used to discredit eveything you've ever asserted. That always worries me.
    Again, I'm not claiming to know any secrets a simple google search can't expose. I just don't want to be one of the people on the wrong side of the ark laughing at Noah. The only thing you can know for sure is that you really never know.
    There are some things backed by recorded history. Recorded history is often refuted as lies created by the people they vilify. One holocaust denier I know says that all documents, film records and testimony are lies created by Jewish bankers. We can admit their is a possibility that Elvis is alive and living on an alien spaceship orbiting the moon but to actually believe the possibility exists crosses the line of intelligence. There is the possibility exists we will get the raises we were promised but to believe it until it is in our hands is counter to recorded history, at least in the locating industry.

Years of Experience

history as we know and understand it is slowly being wiped out by one group ....in the end there is ONE WAY of life that is going to work....
    daman1 likes this.
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Years of Experience
    17 years

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessionalLocator View Post
    There are some things backed by recorded history. Recorded history is often refuted as lies created by the people they vilify. One holocaust denier I know says that all documents, film records and testimony are lies created by Jewish bankers. We can admit their is a possibility that Elvis is alive and living on an alien spaceship orbiting the moon but to actually believe the possibility exists crosses the line of intelligence. There is the possibility exists we will get the raises we were promised but to believe it until it is in our hands is counter to recorded history, at least in the locating industry.
    I dont disagree with anything you said PL. I just know that too many people who hear a theory wont even take the time to research it before they develop a rock solid opinion and begin demonizing the person presenting it. Judging by the quality of your posts here on the vine, I don't think you aren't one of those people.

Does the Illuminati exist and retain influence? The only thing I'm sure of is that there's nothing I can do about it either way so it's more of an intellectual exercize than anything. Both you and Winfoot could produce evidence to support your views and are entitled to your conclusions. I do know that I blew off a lot of Wings posts early on until I tried to fact check him. At this point, I've learned to take his posts seriously enough to look into it myself. Sounds like you do the same so I wont fault you for your position. I'm not even sure we disagree on that point. No one is right every time (except Steve. Please don't ban me ).

So I was speaking to the people who make uninformed judgements based on 'common knowledge' and not you personally. I think we locators have seen enough stupid damages to have that tendency beaten out of us or we wouldn't have lasted.
    Last edited by daman1; April 11th, 2018 at 01:06 PM.
    Wingfoot likes this.

Years of Experience
    17 years

Quote Originally Posted by yahoo View Post
    history as we know and understand it is slowly being wiped out by one group ....in the end there is ONE WAY of life that is going to work....
    https://www.chicksonright.com/2018/0...tty-good-idea/

Years of Experience
    17 years

It occurred to me after i posted that the disagreement comes more from the terms used. "Illumunati" is a buzzword. People like that could care less what you call them as long as their agenda moves foward. Does anyone really think there isn't a close knit group of global elites implementing their own agenda? People who could care less what's good or bad for anyone but themselves?

A good example is the KKK. They're gone for the most part but the people who supported them didn't suddenly have a change of heart. They just try to advance their agenda using different mediums.

Satans biggest deception has always been to convince the world he doesn't exist.
    Wingfoot, UULC and yahoo like this.

Years of Experience

It occurred to me after i posted that the disagreement comes more from the terms used. "Illumunati" is a buzzword. People like that could care less what you call them as long as their agenda moves foward. Does anyone really think there isn't a close knit group of global elites implementing their own agenda? People who could care less what's good or bad for anyone but themselves?

A good example is the KKK. They're gone for the most part but the people who supported them didn't suddenly have a change of heart. They just try to advance their agenda using different mediums.

Satans biggest deception has always been to convince the world he doesn't exist.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. - Keyser Söze
    Wingfoot, UULC, daman1 and 1 others like this.

Years of Experience
    17 years

Anyone here remember Art Bell? He had a late night radio show, Coast to Coast AM. If you were an insomniac with an AM radio in the 90's, he was your best friend. I just learned he passed away.

If you haven't had the honor, look his show up online. Still worth a listen.