Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree207Likes

Thread: News You May Have Missed

Years of Experience

Default Re: News You May Have Missed

Quote Originally Posted by USIC1 View Post
    GET READY FOR A BIG FOLLOW THRU IN YOUR INVESTMENTS TOMMORROW...

Thank U Big Cheese for boosting my retirement...

Even though others find fault I ll take that big fat nest egg rather than the naysayer rhetoric...

$$$ talks the rest is poop pooh...

How's that foot taste?

Years of Experience

all rise !!! There is a distinguished leader on deck for tonights state of the union !!!!
    Dude, you really need to get that big, Obama **** out of your mouth...

WAKE UP!!!
    Last edited by TheCableVine; January 29th, 2014 at 06:51 PM.

Mke
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

IRA Confiscation: It's Happening | Zero Hedge

Not to post from the same website as I did before, but.....

USIC is just trying to stir the pot. If he was a financial wizard, he wouldn't be locating.

mke

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

USIC1 doesn't answer direct questions, like most liberals. I keep asking why he supports the liars/backstabbers of the democrat party and he says nothing. I doubt you will get an answer from him on this.

He also doesn't realize that the market is being artificially inflated by the government. When it eventually catches up with itself and corrects, he will lose most everything. And, he won't know it is happening until he is in a financial free fall.

3rd... lets try and keep the language a little more family friendly. There are more than just locators on here. Wives and kids also read some of these posts.
    "Change does not always equal progress."

Years of Experience
    11.75 yrs

I even heard democrats saying this was one of the best speeches ever. I didn't watch it live. I didn't want my super coming back up. I found it interesting that for a president that the most upset person in the united states over Benghazi that it has been a year and no one has been charged or fired over it. No mention of it during the speech. He was outrage over the IRS and appointed a female who was a big campaign contributor heading the investigation and no updates or anything on that. No drug mention. Using a injured soldier while cutting 1% of the cola and cutting pensions. Democrats standing and applauding when the president states he is going to go around our legislation process and just do executive orders. All those that stood should just retire since the prez doesn't need them. Save millions of tax dollars on their salaries. Obama is striving for what nixon could not do, be the most imperialist president we ever had

Mke
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheCableVine View Post
    ....3rd... lets try and keep the language a little more family friendly. There are more than just locators on here. Wives and kids also read some of these posts.
    Should we not say Obama or USIC1?

mke

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Just checked on the investments. Thanks Obama! You clearly screwed up everything. AGAIN.

USIC1... still on the Obama denial train? Or have you wised up and got off at the next station?

Years of Experience
    na

Quote Originally Posted by Mke View Post
    IRA Confiscation: It's Happening | Zero Hedge

Not to post from the same website as I did before, but.....

USIC is just trying to stir the pot. If he was a financial wizard, he wouldn't be locating.

mke

Who said I was still locating ? I just recently posted it was time to take a vacation to cut some wood...

Part of that has to do with my investing savvy...

So I ll give you half credit in your analysis... HA!

Years of Experience
    na

Quote Originally Posted by TheCableVine View Post
    Just checked on the investments. Thanks Obama! You clearly screwed up everything. AGAIN.

USIC1... still on the Obama denial train? Or have you wised up and got off at the next station?
    Its a matter of the right investments, and for now the utility sector, or gabux to be specific (since you like those specifics)has not skipped a beat as of late...

And how bout the O'Reilly vs Obama Fox interview touché flop ?

It was valiant but Obama held his ground and successfully skirted getting pinned down on the issues...

Years of Experience

And how bout the O'Reilly vs Obama Fox interview touché flop ?

It was valiant but Obama held his ground and successfully skirted getting pinned down on the issues...
    So wait, you're proud of the fact that Odumbo skirted around the issues instead of confronting them, like a GOOD LEADER SHOULD?!?!?!?!? Bet you think Christie is doing a bad job for coming out and saying, "I was in charge and it was under my watch, so I'll take responsibility." Like a good leader should?!?!?

I can't fathom what it must be like in your head.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Good point Jayc.

I'd really like to know why you support them USIC1. It's a serious question. And since you're in the mood for being specific... fire away.
    Last edited by TheCableVine; February 3rd, 2014 at 11:44 PM.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

It's always a matter of the right investments.

I have mine spread over 3 different mutual funds. My portfolio was slowly trending upward. Now, they are down over $1,000 since Obama did his State of the Union speech. It ain't a coincidence.

Years of Experience

The Winter Olympics sounds fun. But Sochi's not ready. Much of the hastily-built city infrastructure is decidedly lacking. Sochi hotels seem like quite an adventure. Three of the nine hotels in the mountain complex are not done. The ones that are open are dirty, unfinished, broken or infested with something. The open hotels that have no lobby, one has to go to the manager's bedroom to check in or check out.

Stacy St. Clair tells us, "My hotel has no water. If restored, the front desk says, 'Do not use [the water] on your face because it contains something very dangerous.' Water is now restored; sorta. On the bright side, I now know what 'very dangerous face water' looks like:"

Below are actual patient urine samples collected at an American local hospital. Kinda, sorta looks like Sochi face water. Taste the rainbow!

Journalist Bruce Arthur gives a good rundown:

Almost every room is missing something: lightbulbs, TVs, lamps, chairs, curtains, wifi, heat, hot water. Shower curtains are a valuable piece of the future black market here. (One American photographer was simply told, "You will not get a shower curtain.")

In the Ekaterininsky Kvartal hotel, the elevator is broken and the stairway is un-lit, with stairs of varying and unpredictable heights.

Outside the Chistya Prudy, there is a bag of concrete in a palm tree, leaking grey down the trunk. Inside, some of the electrical outlets are just plates screwed into drywall.

Sports Illustrated's Brian Cazeneuve had to clamber through a window to get out of his hotel on Tuesday morning since the doors were all unexpectedly locked. Chris Stevenson of the Ottawa Sun was without electricity for the first day.

The unfinished Sochi Cultural Center is covered up with a tarp. The front tarp is painted with an exterior facade. If you only glance at the tarp while driving by, you may actually think it's a real building:

Thousands of residents of Sochi's Imereti Valley were evicted from the land that would become the Olympic playground. Residents were promised that it would be lovely with parks, a playground, a tennis court and the Sochi Cultural Center that would prove a big draw for Olympic visitors. When you look at photos taken 27 January 2014, there is no park, no playground, no tennis court and the Cultural Center is just a concrete skeleton (*cough* Detroit *cough*):

I guess this is what is meant when it is said, "Sochi is just a shade under 100% complete"............. just sayin'.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Years of Experience

I'm boycotting these Olympics because of the idiot frickin' Russians are going through the city and killing all the stray dogs, calling them dangerous. I guess they're not worried about the freakin' terrorists out there.

Boycott Sochi and boycott Russia!

Mke
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

To the Russians defense.... They are russian dogs, they probably are dangerous.

6438988_700b.jpg

Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast